It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I persevered and bought this again in light. My skin is dry and flaking right now. Eureka! this works great now on winter skin and the light I received did not oxidize maybe because I did not use it over anything but CeraVe moisturizer. And it lasted most of the day. Looked dewy and skin-like and did not emphasize flakes. Light is perfect for my winter NC 25 skin tone.

So I am suitably impressed. I get now why people are so in love with this but I would not wear this during the summer but for winter this just might be my one! Have been trying things so nice to have found something I like. Not full coverage unless you pile it on but I don't like full coverage anyway.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I CANNOT believe I've yet to review this perfect concoction! I'm 32 and don't really have wrinkles yet BUT have weird skin...it's dry but if I'm not 100%on my game w skincare I get yeast rashes from producing to much oil...go figure..so I really have to have something moisturizing but that will stay put. This is like perfection. It is a more radiant finish which I make even more cuz I use laura mercier radiance primer which isn't to much for me once I set it w urban decay naked loose'powder. That's one thing I love about its hard to find a good foundation that isn't to dry for a setting powder. For it to be so lightweight it's has good coverage...no its not full coverage with one layer like it says but it's light u can build it up and it literally never looks cakey or dry. I imagine all those great ingredients aren't stable for long with the packaging being see through half way (which the silver does start rubbing off) unless u were diligent in keeping it out of the light but I'm assume that 50 spf still does a good job. I really like the pump in plastic tubing..easy to throw in your purse..it doesn't screw off so I imagine at some point I'm gonna have to break into it to make sure I use all the product. The only downsides are it is expensive and there's only like 4 shades or something....but if u can find your shade...the price is well worth it!
*EDIT* I had this in medium I think before so after I ran out I bought the lightest shade fair I think, but I bought to mix with darker foundations and it is so YELLOW, I'm cool toned so it just does not look good. I bought it off eBay cuz I found a good deal so I could not return it. But I found since the Laura mercier smooth cream foundation and it doesn't sunscreen in it but it is my fav foundation for when I need something moisturizing, it has better coverage then this, more shades and it stays longer. If u can't find a shade or want more coverage, def try it out. I've literally never had a such good coverage from something that was moisturizing!

this is probably one of the best products ive bought to use as a foundation, and i am super picky when it comes to foundation. i dont need to use a concealer with it. no primer. it lasts all day and doesnt make my face look cakey! use it with a beauty blendee and you will love it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I'm changing my review on this one. At first I didn't like it, but after getting another sample in the medium shade I became a fan. On my hand, the color doesn't look like it would work on my face at all, but using just a little bit it blends perfectly and gives me a nice, natural look.

I am over 50 and have dry skin, and this is the only liquid or cream I've been able to use lately that does not make fine lines look worse. It gives me a more smooth look and is perfect alone for dashing off to the gym or pool where I don't want full makeup but don't want to scare anyone either. I find that it provides more hydration over time -- if I'm dry when I first put it on, it seems to look more moist after a few minutes which is great for me. (I still use a moisturizer underneath.) If I top it with the It CC Airbrush or Celebration powder, I get more coverage and more polish. I still need a concealer with this and look forward to trying the It CC concealer.

Expensive stuff. Wasn't sure if I was going to like it, but turns out that I can't live without it. It is is the first step toward making my skin look flawless. The second step is using Estee Lauder's Double Wear, and the third step is using an Hourglass Lighting Powder as a finishing powder. It may be hard to believe that a 50-ish female can have flawless looking skin but the three products I just mentioned do the trick. And--the IT CC Cream makes the other two products last all day.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I received a sample of this CC cream in Medium in a recent swap and really liked it. It provides more coverage than my current favorite NARS TM but doesn't look cakey. You only need a little bit and my skin looks brighter and glowy. One sample lasted me several weeks so I didn't use it enough to see any skincare benefits, but it didn't break me out, either. If it matters to you, this product is made in Korea. For reference, I wear NARS Alaska/Punjab, MAC NC25-30 and Shu 754/764.

I love this product.Gives just the right amount of moisture, the light shade works for me, coverage is good without being too thick and blends well.

BUT.... every time I use it, I break out. Within 24 hours. A couple cysts here and there, instant whiteheads and after using it maybe a dozen times in the last 6 months, numerous milia. Which means a visit to the dermatologist which will cost much more than a tube of this CC cream!

I do not know what is causing this reaction but I am so disappointed because I thought I had found a HG for my difficult skin. Back to square one.

PS - If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations for me, please message me. I am open to any and all ideas!

I go back and forth with foundations. I also like to try new things, thinking that the perfect one is just one purchase away. I don't know what's wrong with my skin (yes, I do - it's OLD), but sometimes it's oily and sometimes it's dry. I have the usual sun spots and discoloration....flaking...uneven skin tone, clogged pores, etc. I have tried a LOT of foundations and I like a lot of them...some of them I even love, for a couple of hours after applying, until they oxidize or start looking patchy, in my drier areas. But after having used this CC Cream, I can honestly say it's my HG foundation. I am almost finished one of the super sized tubes I purchased from QVC a while back, and I've used other foundations periodically, while going through this one, but at the end of the day (quite literally, a long, 12 hour day), I always come back to this one and my face looks as good as when I first put it on, if not better! There are a lot of skin loving ingredients in this it shows after hours of wear. My skin is GLOWING. No oxidation...no flakiness...great coverage, but not cakey, and it NEVER settles into my fine lines and wrinkles. What else could I want?!

I have nothing but good things to say about all of the It Cosmetics products I've tried, with the possible exception of the lip stains, as even the different colors end up looking like the same berry tint on my lips after an hour or so. But hey, the formula is fantastic and my lips never felt better :)

Good job, Jaime Kearn....keep up the great work!

I went into Ulta to buy concealer to cover my hyper-pigmentation and dark cricles.. I went to the dermablend isle and was directed to ItCosmetics, thank goodness!! My normal routine was moisturizer, MAC primer, dermablend concealer , Bareminerals------> Now its moisturizer , it cc cream, it cosmetics concealer and dust a little bareminerals to set the cc cream and cover whatever dark spots werent covered.. its not full coverage more like medium coverage.

Amazing stuff I tell you, I wore this in Maui and it lasted me all day!! I can work out and it still stays on, now this is with my whole make up routine. It does not get cakey or settle in the fine lines at all, its buildable and wears well under bareminerals, its very duewy... My husband tells me my face looks creamy(good thing)

Im 37 years old with a Jlo complexion with combination skin, I wear TAN which is like a medium-biege in bareminerals..

I love all the benefits it has like , primer, sunscreen, foundation and tinted moisturizer!! my skin is improving, age spots are getting lighter! We shall see what happens with my skin inporvement after years of using.. I have been using this for about 2 months now. Only bad thing is that its not full coverage I do have to conceal my dark spots "hyper-pigmentation".... I will always buy this CC cream!! who knows maybe after time my spots will go away and not need concealer anaymore lol....

I am a little on the fence with this. I bought light & the color matches well. I apply it with a beauty blender. I think it looks a little thick when you look close in the mirror; I also feel it emphasizes my pores a little with a closer inspection. It does stay on all day & I haven't experienced any breakout. I actually was going to return it so I could try something else, but I lost the receipt. It's decent, but I'm not noticing any amazing results like touted on the display. I'm happier using my Pur minerals pressed foundation. I'll probably use this when I'm bored. Will not repurchase.