It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.8

I have been using this as my foundation for the past three months. I use the shade medium, which for winter is perfect. I just switched tan, which would be too dark for summer. I will use the It Celebration in Tan to darken it for summer. I use a snail cream by Mizon under this, and then set the CC with a light powder. My pores have shrunk, but this may also be do to the fact I have cut back on glycolic products. Very happy with this product. Have already bought a back-up.

I wear this all by itself and people always give me compliments on how beautiful my skin looks. A must buy.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HOLY CRAP, BEST CC cream on the market! I am SUPER picky about CC creams and BB and this is the BEST I have tried. FULL coverage, moisturizing, so many crazy good ingredients, corrects, and performs well over 10 hours!

The ONLY crappy thing about this? SHADE range...I am NW20 and I am ok, but darker ladies don't have much to choose from. That needs to change.

This covers like a serious foundation, no joke, its skin-like and natural, and does NOT look like anything is on your skin. My skin just looks like its that good rofl. I sometimes even skip other makeup and just use this with a tiny bit of gloss and mascara and people think I have no makeup on at all except for the mascara and gloss. Its that good.

My pores also seemed very diminished. I have yet to find any foundation that has done this. My skin looked very smooth and even. Also, according to the site, it has Anti-Aging Hydrating Serum ( 50+ Hydrating Anti-Aging Peptides, Essential Lipid-Rich Oils, Vitamins, Extracts & Soothing Botanicals), and SPF 50+ UVA/UVB Physical Only Broad Spectrum Sunscreen.

This is WELL worth the $38. I wear NW20 in MAC and I can wear light in this and medium. Medium is warmer. Light is cool-toned. I hope this helps!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

As I've gotten older I find my skin need different care than ever before. This helps to even out a 36 year old's skin in a natural way. I've heard it is heavy, but that can be said with any number of foundations. If you wet your beauty blender, or use a synthetic stippling brush the CC cream will apply however you choose. If you put a squirt on your fingers and apply of course it will be heavy. What I do is this, one squirt onto the back of my hand, dab my stippling brush in then smooth onto my face in an upward circular motion. Coverage is medium but buildable this way. It doesn't settle in my fine lines and I can cover my face rather quickly.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

“It’s not you, It’s me” After everyone raving about this product I thought for sure my face would be transformed into this lovely Photoshop goddess (ok, I daydream once in a while!). A bit about me: “Mature skin”, freckles (shoot, maybe even age spots!? Who knows?), an avid face picker to things that aren’t even there (I hate this thing they call OCD!) and to me, signs of some fine lines. OK, so I am seeking coverage for mainly my chin…the area I attack and it does NOT deserve it! Years of picking at non-existent blackheads that I had to get RIGHT UP to the mirror and pull and prod at my skin to see a smidge of stuff come out took its toll. Is there ANYTHING out there that will cover and make this redness go away and diminish signs of SOME light scars? I thought this was THE IT thing, but I was wrong. I gave myself 3 Days to see how I liked it. I didn’t LOATHE it, but it didn’t blow my socks off either. If it were $7, I might just keep it around, but for $38, I really can’t justify it. Just educated myself that a BB cream was for young skin (protective) and a CC cream was for mature skin and is corrective. States it can diminish age spots and acne scars from the past, yadda yadda yadda, but isn’t that what beauty creams and serums, etc., are for? BTW, I really have a hard time believe there is such a product out there that does all this, but if it makes you live another day longer hoping, so be it! I like the fact that it is in a tube and has a pump with a protective cover and I love that it smells like a lemon cake (fab!). I don’t like that I can actually see (I noticed this at the end of the day!) where I swiped it on and can see that it looks like I am wearing foundation and I am not sure the color is fantastic and might seem a little light/grayish (IDK how to describe it). I hate the price and the biggest disappointment is I still have redness. I am going to stick with what I have for foundation and use a concealer or foundation to try and cover up my hiccups and stick with my routine skin care. I love Philosophys Keeping the Peace, so I think I might go for a BB or a Primer next. Sadly, this just doesn’t do it for me. I compare it to the Nars ORGASM rage, HAD TO have it because of the reviews, wasn’t as expected (for me anyhow).

Just as other reviewers, I received this as a sample, and didn't have high hopes for the product. I have dry/combo skin with hormonal acne and some fine lines under my eyes. I need a product with good coverage, but that also doesn't accentuate fine lines or cling to dry patches (FTR, I generally use Revlon CS whipped with good results). This product, surprisingly, fit the bill! I couldn't believe how smoothly it applied (I used my RT buffing brush), and it felt very nice going on. The coverage was very full, which surprised me! The finish was dewy and natural (I *MAY* have detected a hint of shimmer, which I'm guessing was from the SPF, but nothing that should turn anyone off). It feels quite a bit lighter than my current foundation, which I liked. I didn't need to top off with a powder, but I did use a setting spray. I love it!!
The high SPF is another great bonus.
I can't comment on the anti-aging or skin benefits claims, though I'll update if I notice any in the future. I definitely plan on purchasing the full size ASAP :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have also had bad luck with other BB and CC creams. I got a sample of this in the mail in medium and tried it. Upon application I was super impressed. It felt so nice on and gave great coverage without looking cakey. It actually made me look airbrushed and flawless. The added bonus was it actually lasted in me all day! That never happens to me :). Went to ulta to buy a full size today and they are sold out in my shade. I can't wait till it's back in stock!!!

I have just started using this CC Cream and so far I am very impressed by the level of coverage. I have used several other BB Creams previously and found them to be much too sheer and greasy. I apply this cream on top of my moisturizer using my fingers and don't usually need any powder on top. Quick and easy!

Pros: Much fuller coverage than other BB & CC Creams. More shade options to allow for better color matching. Nice satin finish, not greasy or shiny like other creams.

Cons: For me, the coverage is a little too heavy for my everyday casual look. But this is easily resolved by sheering it out with some aloe or moisturizer, so not a big deal for me. I use it full strength under my eyes where I need more coverage.

Overall, very happy with this cream and will purchase again!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Absolutely Amazing!!!!! The Best CC cream on the market. It relaces my moisturizer/ Primer and I Love that. For some added glow I mix in a little skin tint from lush. Flawless!!

If I need a little touch up I use the new IT celebration Foundation. It's truly a beautiful finish. I n love with both!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

amazed! hasn't broken me out! medium shade matches me perfectly! covers my acne and scars...this is a HG product!!!