Liz Earle Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

3.9

Not tested on animals

on 12/28/2003 2:22:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I absolutely love this cleanser! This cleanser totally removes all of my makeup, smells amazing and my skin has never been so soft & smooth from just a cleanser. This is definitely a HG cleanser for me!!

on 11/26/2003 10:05:00 AM

I was hoping this would be a less pricy substitute for my Eve Lom cleansing cream, but I don't think the two even compare. While I prefer the packaging of this (a cool cylinder type squeeze w/ a neat top), the product itself just didn't achieve the same level of cleansing. It only took one try to see this is not for me.

on 1/17/2003 3:42:00 PM

Wonderful wonderful cleanser. A gentle cream removed with supplied muslin cloth. I prefer using this with Eve Lom's cleansing cloths because they're more exfoliating.
Gentle and hydrating helps balance and soothe oily and dry areas. Great for all skin types. Regularly listed as a beauty editors' favourite here in the U.K.

on 5/18/2003 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I adore this product ! Leaves my skin feeling soft, and conditioned. Even safe to use around the eye area..eye make up just melts away !!!!!
The eucalyptus in it reminds me of Menthol and Eucalyptus throat sweets.....mmmm !

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

I really love this cleanser for usng at night to take off my makeup. I bought it from qvcuk and they have some very good deals including other skincare essentials too. I got 2 cloths with mine. I prefer it to eve lom because it is almost the same product but a lot cheaper, it comes in a sanitary tube instead of the unsanitary pot that the Eve Lom one comes in that you have to dip your fingers in. It is a lot more accesible than eve lom too. All in all a great buy

This cleanser is great! Smells great, and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean and soft. Doesn't seem to really exfoliate like it says on the package, but it is definitely a nice product. I would buy again.

on 11/19/2002 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this cleanser quite a lot. It has become my staple for every day. I need a gentle cleanser and this fits the bill very nicely.

Popular Face Skincare Products