It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I LOVE THIS!! It's only been 4 days, but my skin reacts to things very quickly so I feel like I can pretty safely say that this isn't breaking me out. Fair (the lightest shade) is actually light enough for me! One pump covers my whole face. I'd call this medium coverage -- if I have a red mark from a zit I still need concealer (but this usually is the case with 'real' foundations, too). I do set mine with a powder foundation for a little extra OOMPH but it probably doesn't need it; I would set it with SOMETHING, though. I'm a super oily person and it holds up well to use of blotter papers multiple times a day. Not cheap, but it cuts my morning routine down drastically and my skin seems happy with it so that's worth a lot in my book!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is the best of the BB/CC creams I have tried. It provides medium coverage with a lovely glow that really does look like my skin but better. It's on the thicker side, as most CC creams are but it's not heavy and blends so well with my RT EFB. One pumps is enough for my whole face. I just use concealer for darker spots or blemishes, and then dust my face with loose powder. I'm combo skin but this product doesn't make me super shiny throughout the day, nor does it dry out my skin. It really feels like I'm not wearing anything at all.

The package is great: a tube with a pump. For $38 it does seem on the pricier side but I don't mind since it's cheaper than most other ME/HE base products, and you get 1.7 oz as opposed to the 1 oz you typically get. With one pump being able to cover everything, a bottle should go a long way.

It does have a very citrusy smell to it but I don't mind it and it goes away almost immediately.

I have severe melasma that covers 85% of my face and the severity of it was said to be 5.5/6
per my dermatologist. Needless to say, I was on a quest to find products to help reverse the melasma and cover it in the meantime. I have since undergone a Melanage Peel.
I have tried many of the International bb/cc creams and the color match has usually been off.
I look for products with a high spf >30 with physical spf. I also like it to have skincare benefits and have a tone that matches my olive, med. tan, yellow undertones skin. This CC cream is IT. I have it in Medium (for winter/spring) and Tan (for summer/fall). It goes on beautifully and offers med. coverage. My darkest of spots still show through, but I can apply concealer on to those areas if I wanted to. The majority of my face becomes eventoned. What I also like about it, is should it wear off a bit, it doesn't look patchy or porous or anything like that. It just looks like I applied a really sheer tint, so all I need to do is apply more. I don't need fancy tools. No streaks, not heavy or cakey, it does the job perfectly. I really like it and many of the IT cosmetics that have come out. Very impressed.

I love the fact this contains physical SS only as my skin, while it can handle some chemical SS, my melasma always gets worse as opposed to not if I use a physical SS.

A bit about my skintone: MAC = NC15; EM (semi-matte) = Fairly Light; Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour = #100 Ivory; Revlon ColorStay = #150 Buff (fall/winter); Avon Smooth Minerals Pressed Foundation = T04 Nude (fall/winter); EL Double Wear = Desert Beige (fall/winter); Jane Iredale = pressed base in Bisque; Lumene CC Cream = Fair; Smashbox Camera Ready CC = Fair.

Whew - if you made it through that - congratulations!

As far as how well this works, it provides a decent amount of coverage, especially for a CC cream. However, it doesn't have the lasting power or the coverage of my current HG CC cream by Holika Holika - that stuff wears like iron w/out being cakey and more effectively hides my mild rosacea.

I have not broken out w/ this product. I always moisturize anyway so I can't speak as to if it's an effective moisturizer on its own. I love that its skincare mixed w/ foundation and SS. That said, I'm glad I purchased the small size at Ulta (still it was $15 and you get a better deal purchasing the full price product), but I didn't want yet another full size product hanging around collecting mothballs if I didn't like it. And since my HH seems to provde longer lasting coverage, this may end up for swap.

I won't be repurchasing...

Love it

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love love love.this is my everyday foundation!it has amazing coverage for a cc creame and its very moisturizing!

I LOVE this product. I actually noticed it on one of good friends, I saw her a couple days in a row and her face looked almost like it had been airbrushed. I asked her what she was using and she told me it was this IT CC Cream. She also told me how much it cost but I figured I would try anyway. I only use 2 1/2 pumps and it stays on all day. I am a dance teacher also so I am sweating a bit and it still stays on. I get almost flawless coverage from it, like nothing I have ever used. The tube also lasts me about 3 months using it 4-5 times a week, so it is definitely worth the price, I would recommend this product to anyone.

Love, love, love this!!! Does not oxidize, does not not get oily on me, lightweight, yet still provides good coverage. I appreciate the fact that it also has sunscreen in it since I am outdoors quite a bit. So natural looking in photos too. I would definitely repurchase when I run out of this product. Really loving IT brand cosmetics lately!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE IT! My history is 2 years ago I started breaking out again in my mid thirties and I ended up going to the dermatologist and getting on 2 RX for it. I had to stop using MUF it irritated me and broke me out. Everything broke me out, settled on Bosica BB cream and still had some breaks outs, used that for a year until i decide it really messed my skin up on the days I used it. Finally decided to go to almay for blemish skin (it dried me out but doesn't break me out). Things that wreck havoc on my skin...Bismuth oxychloride (in everything) and laurel lysine, & chemical sunblock. On a whim I looked at the ingredient list on It and didn't see these things, I bought 4 things one being this CC cream…Ive went from picking which days are WORTH the make-up and break out, to wearing make up everyday again. I just can't explain how happy I am….A++++

I have used EmerginC tinted sunscreen SPF30 (Titanium 7.5%, Zinc 6.5%) for years. Physical sunscreens are the only type that keep my skin clear of discoloration. When I saw this at SPF50 (Titanium 9%, Zinc 6.3%) I thought I'd give it a try. I like the consistency of this very much and the packaging as the push top allows for a tiny amount to be dispensed at a time, which is good when I'm using it for certain parts of my face only. For me, this is heavy coverage, or at least what I consider heavy. I use it alone only when I'm going to an event or something special, otherwise I stick to my sunscreen, or mix a tiny bit of this with it for a little additional coverage. I also use it as concealer. It has enough coverage to completely hide the blueness around my eyes, and the redness around my nose. I use the medium shade, and its a tiny bit light for my medium yellow based skin tone, but just barely. I add a drop of bronzer (Armani's) to it, or Dr. H's after application, and its perfect. The consistency is smooth and creamy, blending beautifully. It doesn't make my face greasy and actually gets better as the day goes on. Overall I like this very much and would definitely buy it again.