It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.8

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I like this equally as well as my current favorite foundation, Face Stockholm Liquid Mineral. I alternate the two, using this CC cream when I want more opaque coverage.

IT CC cream in Fair is a very good match for my NW15 skin. I still need to use concealer in a few trouble spots, but that's okay. Applied with a damp Beauty Blender, IT CC cream applies smoothly, and evens out my skin tone very well, without looking cakey or heavy. Even though I use it over a primer with SPF, I appreciate the fact that IT CC cream offers strong sun protection on its own. My ONLY quibble with this product is the fact that it doesn't hold up on my extremely oily skin all that well. Someone whose skin is less oily than mine (which would be just about everyone!) might love this unreservedly.

It's a bit on the pricey side, but you get a good amount of high-quality product, so it's still a good buy.

It Cosmetics is a cruelty-free company, which is very important to me.

I'd buy the IT CC cream again.

Have used daily for one week and love it. I use over moisturizer or serum but no primer. Great coverage. I usually don't need Undereye concealer when using this. Wears all day. Finish is very natural on me, neither glory or matte. I often don't even use a setting powder with this, which I always use with other foundations. This is considered a CC cream, but I don't need foundation with it. I have it in Light and apply with fingers

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is really a fabulous CC cream and one in which I would definitely repurchase.

Pros
Easy to use - It doesn't require any special brushes, sponges, or techniques. I can just apply it with my fingers and go

Coverage - Medium and is buildable. Looks natural and doesn't cake up. You may need additional concealer for a red zit but otherwise it covers nicely, including my red spots on my nose and chin.

Packaging - It comes in a tube with a squeeze pump. No mess and no fuss.

Oil Control - It does provide some oil control but it will not keep you shine free all day

Cons
Price- I paid $40 so it is not cheap. I'm sure the upscale packaging also bumps up the price.

Color Selection - It only comes in a very small selection of color choices so if you can;t find a match you will be out of luck. For reference, I am NC25 and wear light.

This is the best BB/CC cream on the m,arket in my opinion. It covers really well, holds up all day and gives a nice natural finish...love the spf 50!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is what I needed for my skin. I have skin Cancer and have had treatments that have helped my skin a ton and with this Im protected from the sun and Im improving my skins appearance at the same time. Thank you It Cosmetics!

This is way more than a CC Cream! It's a miracle in a tube!! Great Coverage,flawless , and great for your skin!! Highly Highly recommend !! Doesn't feel valet and heavy , yet completely covers every imperfection and flaw! Buy it!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

When I first applied this it seemed rather grey. It did however warm up to my skin tone and looked great. I was surprised at the amount of coverage it gave me. I did this on one side of my face and then another It foundation on the other side to see which one I liked better (I did this at an Ulta). The side where I applied this one got acne after the day was done and the other side didn't. If you have breakout prone skin I might avoid this one as my skin didn't like it. Over all if it didn't break me out, I would rather like it. The high amount of SPF is great!

Finally a bb/cc cream that lives up to the hype. Why do I like this product? It actually matches my skin and it has a buildable coverage. Colors that match my skin tone are BB Beige, Sally Hansen (Carmindy) Creamy Beige, Aero Minerale Nude (I know - I use brands that have been discontinued or no one has heard of) I currently have Light and Medium. I'm using medium currently for the summer. I'll probably have to use Light in the winter months or mix them both together. I've always had problems with foundations/tinted moisturizers and other bb creams. So I hope this review helps. They were always too pink, too orange, too watery, too something. I've been using this since May and I haven't had any problems. Wore it at all day at Disneyland for 3 days and didn't get burned. This cc cream has alot of coverage for me. On good skin days - I sheer it out with some aloe vera gel. Bad skin days - one coat is more than enough. Purchased this at QVC. But I will definitely repurchase this from the IT Cosmetics site in the future (no tax and free shipping)

My initial review of this product was a good one but upon continued use I just found it to be too greasy / oily for my face. I am not a huge fan of BB or CC creams anyway - think they are mostly for the young who have great complexions - but this one, after the day was done, just didn't work out for me. I would much rather use a good pore reducing primer and foundation than one of these anyway.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

The first time I tried this it seemed okayish, I thought it looked a bit heavy, but my skin felt very tickly with it on. By the end of the day my eyes were sooo tired and then they started just stinging like crazy. I just couldn't wait to wash it off. Tried it again, same result, it made me feel sensitive to touch and my eyes were soooo tired when I wore it! Am I allergic to snails? Maybe, I don't know, I don't usually have very sensitive skin. On the other hand this product has literally a hundred ingredients so it could have been anything! Expensive, itchy and didn't even look very good. Luckily I kept the receipt ...