Physicians Formula Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer - Tan

Physicians Formula Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer - Tan

4.3

MICA, TALC, NYLON-12, MINERAL OIL,DIMETHICONE, POLYSORBATE 20,MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, LAUROYL LYSINE,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE,SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA ) SEED OIL,SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN, BHT,MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am afraid this product is discontinued, but I love it! I got it on a 50% off clearance at Rite aid...This is how I use it: on my neck to make my Estee Lauder color "bridge" to my neck color....for some reason, the EL color Fresco looks darker than my neck, but it is the lightest I can go out of the EL double wear colors...so I use matte bronzers to blend the two colors and it also makes my face look thinner, I believe, as it is like contouring. This bronzer in the color tan is a very pale milky tan with no shimmers, totally matte, it like a darker powder, not a bronzer......I love it and wonder if I should go get a back up. I have yet to venture into high end bronzers, but when I test them in stores, they always have shimmer and more glow and look orange, this is matte and pale and completely natural........perfect for what I need, but it would never do what a traditional bronzer would do, make me look bronze or sun tanned...I am MAC 35, it may work like a bronzer for the face for paler girls though! I suggest buying it if you have been looking for a product to serve this purpose!

on 3/24/2008 4:15:00 AM

HG, HG, HG! Bought this on the recommendation of the MUA reviewers, and I couldn't be more pleased.

I have looked for a long time for a bronzer that was matte and wouldn't turn my PPP skin orange. I have tried a ton, and never was pleased until now. This bronzer is light enough to look natural, but "tan" enough to give me some warmth. It doesn't break me out, and it is inexpensive---what more could I ask for?

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is a great bronzer for fair skin tones. the shade Baked Tan is a light beigey-tan shade that has a soft satin finish (glow without shimmer or sparkle), and if brushed on with a fluffy kabuki will give the impression of a hint of tan. The shade is golden in undertone and doesn't go on orange. Well, I guess it could go orange if you have true pale, pink undertones and carve it on with a damp kabuki brush, but that goes without saying... For a drugstore bronzer, it's very respectable! IMO it's very similar in tone to EM Soft Bronzer. Highly recommended.

on 1/12/2008 2:40:00 PM

I used to use Laura Mercier bronzer which was excellent but very expensive ($30). This one (I got BAKED BRONZE) is just the same quality and very pretty and makes my skin look glowy and healthy. I am half filipina half chinese so naturally I have tanned olive skin but this bronzer enhances my coloring. A+

I bought this kind of bronzer before my MAC matte bronzer, and I must say that this is a quality drugstore bronzer. Only $10, if you must be a penny pincher and need a new bronzer, than this one is the one to get. It's shaped like a pyramid {slightly pointed out} and I just swirl a big fluffy brush over the top to get the bristles loaded with product. I dust it over my forehead, cheek bones, and the bridge of my nose for a natural glow, and YES it does me a natural glow. Not a orange/rust tinge. It has a slightly pearlescent quality, but goes on matte. I haven't been able to find it in any stores, but Meijer....? Anyway, if you are in a pinch and still want a good bronzer, this is it!

on 2/27/2008 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is great and I can't live with out it. It's nice to put over foundation to set it, instead of powder; gives great color that you can build up as much as you want (course you don't want too much); and I LOVE that it has no sparkles and shimmer, so it looks more natural. It really is the best bronzer I've found especially at a drug store.. much better than any of the department stores crap.

NOTE:
YOU GUYS NEED TO REALIZE there are two different baked bronze ones.. there is the baked TAN and baked BRONZE.
baked tan is the light one that doesn't show up. the bronze one is the good one that you can layer and OOO yes it does show up...