Escada Moon Sparkle

Escada Moon Sparkle
Moon Sparkle

I love this scent... It's not as sweet as Ocean Lounge but it's name says it all: Moon Sparkle. A warm night, love the fruity floral notes in this perfume (as I do in all Escada perfumes!).
It doesn't seem to last long, sadly, with some perfumes you still get whiffs of it when you do something hours later, but this one just doesn't have it. Reapplication is the key I guess, because this perfume is waaay too good to just drop!

I know this has notes of black currant and strawberry, but to me it blends and smells just like blackberries...and a really rich, heavy cream base. It smells DIVINE. Admittedly, it doesn't last long though. I use BBW White Citrus products underneath it to give it an extra kick.

I really enjoy the smell of this perfume! Has a very sweet, fruity, cool smell to it, and I love 'cool' scents vs 'warm' scents. Iv gotten a few compliments wearing this! But I did take off 1 Lippi for the lasting power. I would be able to smells this for maybe 15 minutes but then it hides somewhere. I'm guessing if your close enough you will be able to smell it but I can't unless I drench myself in it. Overall its a lovely scent and I will consider buying more in the future.

on 9/6/2009 5:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

bought this at Ross while on vacay in los angeles for $15 USD. the smell is awesome! i love it. however i also own escada's sunset heat and i think it smells better than moon sparkle. but im definately still gonna use it, i like to alternate between the two. very nice subtle fruity smell :)

on 7/29/2009 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This is beautiful fruity, summer night kind of fragrance. It doesn't take itself seriously as an all out glamourous, sexy scent. But it does have a nice musky, dry down that is a bit sensual and playful. The packaging is the standard type for a perfume and the bottle while it's not the most elegant, is decent enough in style and easy to hold. i would recommend this, for a night out on the town or to wear anywear a summery night.

on 7/23/2009 7:34:00 AM

I first smelled this at Macy's last year. I was in love- it was a lovely and intense scent. I bought it few days ago at Marshalls and I was very excided..... Not so much now after opening it and putting it on. I have the EDT and I can barely smell it on my skin right after application. it smelles like a waterdowned version of what i tested last year, the lasting power is non existant and all i catch is the base notes of all the other escada perfumes (and I have quite a lot of them). I know my body chemistry must have changed in the past few yrs because escada perfumes used to work lovely on me so i'm not sure if this one is just a fluke or it's blah on MY skin.

on 7/21/2009 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This was a super sweet and girly fragrance. I almost bought it, but at least three of my friends owned this. It's the perfect clubbing/summer perfume. The strawberry, jasmine, and amber notes combined add tons of girly allure.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

The scent is very nice: sweet and uplifting, but as every other review has mentioned, it has no staying power. I bought a 1oz bottle so I just put it in my purse to reapply. I was happy to pay so little, but considering it will run out very quickly with the reapplying, it's not such a great deal.

Honestly, of the 6 Escada summer fragrances I own, this is my least favourite. It lacks the heavy citruses (although there are some in there) that made the previous several smell very much like clones of each other, and at first, I hoped that they would go back to fruity florals that can be worn anytime (ie Ibiza Hippie). However this has the black currant and strawberry, which together make this well, not so great. I also am not a huge raspberry fan in perfumes because it's hard to do correctly, and mixed with musk and sandalwood and amber in the base...it's a bit of a mess.

I always get compliments on this. It's one of my favorite perfumes.

Popular Fragrances