Thierry Mugler Alien Parfum

Thierry Mugler  Alien Parfum

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Oh my god, this perfume smells amazing. When you first spray on the perfume it smells very florally and then after about 10 minutes it turns into this sexy rich scent. I honestly can't say enough good things about this perfume. The bottle it comes in is very cool and is refillable which is a great bonus. If you like Angels and Demons by Givenchy this scent is in the same sort of category. Plus this perfume last for hours and hours and my boyfriend always tells me i smell super sexy !

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Today while at Macy's cosmetic department to pick up a moisturizer I passed the frangrance department and sprayed an ample amount of Alien on me. I am sold, going back tomorrow to purchase. Alien is a wonderful and sexy scent and a must have! Also a great Fall scent.

on 1/25/2010 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

OMG!!! How I love this perfume! I am so into this that I spray some on before I go to sleep so I can smell this intoxicating fragrance all night. It has a strong jasmine base to it along with amber. I really don't know all of the notes (maybe some sandalwood?) but this one stays with you all day. I always get, "you smell sooo good" when I wear Alien. I'm shifting away from sweet, fruity perfumes and getting into more sophisticated scents. There is nothing like a French perfume and this is definitely a repurchase for me.

Let me start by saying that I never heard of or used Alien by Thierry Mugler
I was in Nordstrom and was looking for a new perfume; my usual was Dior Petite Cherie,
And Prada Amber. And old stand by from the 90s Byblos. I tried this on as my body chemistry is quite acidic and can turn some beautiful perfume to a horrible smell... EWW so sad. Anyway, I tried this on and it was Love... I bought and loved it. I have to spray it very lightly to or it can be overwhelming. I also sometimes layer it with vanilla oil to change the scent a little. But with out e vanilla oil I Love it. The sent is ever changing, first kind of strong and then settles to a soft violet, vanilla, floral; I really dont know how to describe it. It is a must try, I say buy it before it is GONE...I also get may compliments from people. from what I can tell it smells different on every person and I really want to keep it my secret because it seems to be gaining popularity. I would hate to smell this on to many other women at work. Lol. Also my fianc loves it and he is very sensitive to perfume..

Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium

I used to ADORE this perfume, but ever since having my sproggies, its just too too heavy for me. I still love it but can only spritz the slightest amount on. The packaging is ace too :)

on 9/8/2011 3:03:00 PM

Somehow this scent slipped by my radar for the last few years. And then the first time I smelled it, I didn't like it at all. And then a few days ago, I picked up the lighter pinky-purple bottle and sniffed. Heaven!! After spraying some on and wandering about the store a bit, I realized I could not stop smelling my arm! Suddenly I love this scent, how wonderfully unusual. Then I was told it was the EDT version, slightly lighter than the original EDP. Gorgeous! I had to grab a bottle. The clerk even found a tiny bottle for me for my makeup bag! My only caveat is that the "sprayer" sticks on my bottle which has never happened to me with any perfume before. I have to mash down on the depressor very hard and then of course I'm drenched in the stuff---so I just spray the air and walk through instead! I think of it as a sweet fruity floral, but very sophisticated, not for your teenage daughter type of scent. Perfect for date night!

on 11/29/2009 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use it in autumn and winter. It is very gentle, low profile, elegant, sweet but not too floral or flirting, and very long lasting. I have got a lot of compliments for this. I have kept repurchasing this. There is one thing I do not like - my bottle can be used for refill (more environmentally friendly), but I notice there is some 'dry brown thing' around the mouth of the bottle after refill ... I like the purple bottle but perhaps I will get a non-refill one next time.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is amazing! I have many expensive perfumes; however, this is definitely one of the best. It's hard to describe....if you like Euphoria, which is quite common, then you'll like this one. It wears all day and I have received numerous compliments! Retail is $110. Ask for a sample prior to purchasing. (I like the Thierry Mugler perfumes.)

This is a heady, black currant, musky scent. Very interesting and complex. Wouldn't buy it again, but will use it up when I feel a little naughty ;)

on 11/26/2009 3:22:00 PM

Love this product. Smells great, definitely a night time scent though. I wear Burberry Brit for day and Alien for night. Worth the price.

Popular Fragrances