Cover Girl CLEAN - Make-up Remover For Eyes & Lips

Cover Girl CLEAN - Make-up Remover For Eyes & Lips

2.2

Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Isopropyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Ceteth 20, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Methylparaben, Vanillin, Titanium Dioxide

HORRIBLE product. I got this at Walmart because I was in a rush and needed eye makeup remover. Never again. Extremely oily and doesn't even remove eye makeup well. Oh well, at least it wasn't that expensive.

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

This is definitely one of the worst eyemakeup remover's I have ever used. It's incredibly oily, and makes my eyes bleary, even when using it quite sparingly. Even after washing my face, it's still making my eyes bleary. I gave it one lippie because I think it's only benefit of this product is that it removes lipstick very well, but to remove eyemakeup? I'd never recommend it.

on 11/12/2007 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was utterly disappointed in this product. It's NOWHERE near Lancome's Bienfait-Clairte and it almost blinded my eyes. Horrid product. I should've never bought this product in a rush just because I was too lazy to head to The Bay and get the Lancome Bienfait. This cover girl product is oily and does not remove well, and doesn't even remove non-waterproof mascara!