SKII Facial Treatment Essence

SKII Facial Treatment Essence

3.5

on 10/7/2016 9:42:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I bought 75 ml size and gone through half of it. I'm still skeptical about the result. I didn't notice any different but a friend of mine borrowed my bottle and used for 1 night. In the next day his face is glowing. I guess it's good for my wallet that it didn't work.

(Throwback review)

(I have luck with shiseido ibuki, retin A and vitamin c)

on 9/10/2016 5:54:00 AM

Let me start by telling you my story First. I have a very sensitive combination skin. To add salt to injury it developed a painful type of rosacea over the last years due to use of anti acne products. I was left with a combo sensitive skin yet extremely dry in some areas. I always struggled trying to find the 'perfect' product for my skin. I tried many high end brands and I even had to go to a dermatologist. I tried natural remedies but nothing seemed to work out. The products would either broke me out or dried out my skin. And then came Missha time revolution essence which my sister swore by it and this is how I was introduced to the idea of 'essence' for the first time. I ordered it from an online shopping website. I used it a couple of times but it didn't seem to work either so I started to compare it with SKII essence and I read many bloggers' reviews and watched many youtubers raving about. So I said to myself why not give it a try. I went straight ahead to the SKII counter and got myself one. I started to see the difference including the smooth texture and the healthy complexion when I woke up the next morning. Then I tried the toner and I'm soooo glad I did . it does contain salicylic acid but that was a bounty for me my skin cleared up within a week. It moisturized and removed the dirt very effectively. The essence and the toner seemed to work perfectly when used together. But I needed more moisturizing effect so I got myself the repair C and the RNA cream. I can't rave enough about these two especially when I layered them on my face. My face looked absolute dewy moisturized super healthy and radiant. Now it is almost a month since I used them all together and there is no single break out yes no more clogged pores or painful pimples or dryness or even painful rosacea but I still can't see any different regarding the fine lines, I have some when I'm smiling. And bear in mind it could be irritating the first two weeks But my skin got along with it eventually. I didn't freak out because I was told this is gone happen and I needed to be patient. But still it could differ from one to another so try to get a sample from each product since they are massively expensive.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have used this for the last year or so, off and on. I don't think this is the end all be all HG skin product but it definitely works well with other products stacked. I think this has made a difference in my skin looking better over the last year.

on 6/26/2016 12:48:00 PM

I see no differences. No good, no bad. Nothing. I could've used a water instead, but for free.

on 7/9/2016 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have used this product intermittently for the past decade. Every time I try the line, I really hope it makes a difference. It's an ok moisturiser, but that's it. When I do try the line, I mean the whole product line of cleanser, toner, essence, cream (LXP), eye cream, whitener, face mask, etc etc. It sets me back $1000 easily each time I give it a go. So believe me when I say I have given it a go, and that I have real regrets.

For those of you who really like pitera (known as galactomyces), there are plenty of dupes around. Tony Moly, Missha and a whole list of other companies sell this at a fraction of the price. This website comes with a few other alternatives: http://haninskin.blogspot.com.au/2015/05/all-that-galactomycessaccharomyces.html (I am NOT affiliated!)

I tell you all this, because like I have told my best friend who uses this line, if you want the active ingredient, you shouldn't have to pay this much. Seriously, Tony Moly is $22 for a 150ml bottle on Amazon. AND it is 96.5% pitera! (vs SKII at 90%)

If you like the product, great. Personally, I gave $700 worth of unused remaining products to my sister because I felt like I was splashing water on my face. Now I use a $20 moisturiser from Etude House, and toner/serum from Instanatural (which cost approx $20 each). However, if you want to stick with pitera, for the sake of your wallets, please consider the alternatives. Some of the other brands are really quite reputable.

on 6/26/2016 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I decided to try the SK-II facial treatment essence on the urging of a friend who swears by it. I am not very keen with the scent but I do find it cooling and slightly moisturizing for my sensitive skin. So far I don't have any break-outs or pimples from daily use.This would be my choice of product during humid or warm weather when my skin is oilier than usual.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm 31 and have been using FTE every single days for 4 years already and so far my skin looks nice , no wrinkles No pigmentations . During these 3-4 years I had 2 pregnancies and my skin suffered a lot during my pregnancies (hormonal pimples , dry skin , red patches in the edge of the nose during the first trimester )and then after delivery my skin were so dull , lack of suppleness and elasticity because of the fatigue ,stress and the hormones change . This product helped my skin to go back to way it was , you will not see the result immediately but by time you will see that your skin will glow from the inside and your pimple scars fading away .
Don't wait until you have wrinkles and skin issues to start to use this product , the sooner you use it and the better your skin will be .

on 4/13/2016 8:23:00 PM

I don’t understand all the hype for this product. It did nothing for my skin. The only difference I notice is that it made my skin whiter, which is not something I’m aiming for.

4 years on and off with it, I can say this makes a good staple for normal skins like mine, but definitely not a overnight life changing product.

I saw comments that complain it did nothing to improve acne and pore size etc. Don't place your expectations base on price girls.

It's mildly hydrating, alcohol free and fragrance free. Does it's job of balancing skin.

For those who get allergic reactions, you really can't blame the product if you get it at a discounted price from alternative sources because there are many dupes.

I am on my second bottle and I was using my first in substantial amounts in each use, but now I am using it more sparingly. I used to have a lot of tiny bumps on my chin. They were so teeny tiny and barely visible but they bothered me. Nothing seemed to make them go away, and I've had them for at least a decade. Once I started using this treatment I noticed that my skin was brighter, AND those little bumps on my chin were gone! They aren't really gone, of course, but they decreased in size and appearance and I can no longer see or feel them. For me, this is a must-have product!