Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT

Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT

4.4

on 7/29/2013 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE <3 <3 this perfume! My favorite! Before the boyfriend gifted me this, I hoarded all kinds of smell strips from all the magazines I read. That's how I first discovered it. I smelled it the very first time on paper and I was in love ever since! It is so soft and feminine, my favorite is the dry down and when I spray my clothes it lingers and I just inhale it. I can't really describe it, it is a little musky but soft and tender and it is a floral type scent. I just picture in my mind little sparkles and bubbles like something magical and yet lots of flowers whenever I spray lol. I did want to know the difference between the pink bottle and the black bottle so I headed to a Sephora. I like the black which is the eau de toilette, softer smelling. The pink one is a little louder and maybe some sharper notes. Anyways love this perfume!

Love this perfume so much, it's quite feminine and fresh but there's something a little different about it that sets it apart from other similar fragrances. When I first tried it in a shop I couldn't stop smelling it all day & it seemed to work well on my skin. I think this one will be a favourite for a long time.

on 2/4/2013 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Gosh this is a confusing line, I just wish they would name their totally different scents, totally different names. Having said that the EdT (Black Bottle, Pink Box) is the real stunner in this line. I found the musk oil very fleeting and ordinary and the EdP an exact dupe of Agent Provocateur, very, very heavy on the rose. The EdT however is a winter scent for me. Heavy animalic sexy musk over florals and woods. This is a strong scent, but not obnoxious. Decent lasting power but not indelible. The scent is very come hither and is rich but mellow and somehow sexual at the same time. I really enjoy it occasionally. I feel it is destined to be a "vintage classic" 20 years from now is they don't fiddle with the formula . . . yeah right what are the chances of THAT not happening. We can always hope. This is not a scent for those that prefer "inoffensive" (offensive in MY book) tepid body spray chemical mish mashes. It's a real perfume that's going to be noticed.

on 10/15/2012 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A pretty honeyed orange blossom in the beginning balanced by a clean musk. Not too remarkable, but not offensive either.

on 4/8/2012 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i wore the eau de parfum last summer and it was a very soft skin scent that lasted a few hours. it was never very detectable. i went through the bottle very quickly because i would reapply midday and the evening if i was going out. i am currently using the eau de toilette and the staying power is much longer. the eau de toilette also seems to have more notes to the fragrance. it is sexier. it smells like a muskier floral. i feel really confident wearing this. also the eau de parfum smelled too much like dior's miss cherie. this is a more pleasing fragrance to me. the bottle is sleek and modern and it will last a few months.

on 10/22/2011 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My suggestion is to try this on. Based on other reviews, it seems that when this works with your chemistry, it really works, and if it doesn't it won't have that allure. Also, note that the EDP and EDT may wear completely differently. On me, they are different scents altogether. The EDT REALLY works on me. It's a sophisticated warm skin scent that suggests a sexy maturity. It has great sillage and lasts all day on me and my clothing and warms up like I am radiating this naturally. I was complimented on this constantly and used up a full bottle in the cooler months. Time to repurchase again for the changin of the seasons!

on 10/18/2011 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love fragrances, so I'm going to have to preface every fragrance review with this: PLEASE GO OUT AND TRY IT ON FIRST!!!!! Fragrances react differently on different people. Something that smells amazing on other people, does NOT mean it will work for you.

That being said, this EDT is one of my signature scents! My ex boyfriends remember me by this purfume. It is very distinguished, sofhisticated, and stays on very well. Everything I could ask for in a fragrance.

I would recommend wearing it on a night out, and in the winter. Great job Narciso! I love this fragrance so very much!

Top Note: Rose, Peach Pulp
Middle Note: Gentle Amber
Base Note: Patchouli, Sandalwood, Musk

Love this! There is not another scent like it. It's unique and extremely sexy yet very wearable during the day. It is definitely a strong spicy kind of smell, but not overpowering or offensive. I am thinking of trying EDP and hoping that might last longer but heard the EDP doesn't smell quite the same. I got the 1oz size bottle from Sephora which is a great size to travel with. Love the black packaging as well! Also love the fact it is not over hyped such as the D &G light blue which everyone has, hope it stays that way.

on 8/30/2011 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I can't believe I fell for the hype. From first sniff I wasn't impressed, but like any perfume, I decided to give it time. Four hours later, I still do not like this at all. It's not a terrible smell, but it's sort of one-dimensional, just musk that's almost masculine. I learned after some quick research on fragantica.com that SJP Lovely is considered a cheaper alternative to this. I had SJP Lovely and didn't like it all that well so I gave it away. Go figure. I would recommend smelling this and trying it on first before buying. Anyhow, I'm either going to swap this or give it away.

When I first spray this on me I don't like the smell, it's harsh, but after it dries it's the most amazing smelling perfume ever! It's a woody, musky fragrance that isn't too girly smelling but very sophisticated, mysterious, and sexy. I can see older women liking this more so than younger women, but I'm young and I love it. My only problem is that I can't get this perfume to stay! No matter what I do, 6-7 sprays lasts only a couple hours. I wish they made an EDP of this. The pink bottle (EDP) is totally different in my opinion, too flowery for me. Anyway, I will repurchase if I can figure out how to make it stay longer!

Popular Fragrances