Avon Imari Seduction

Avon Imari Seduction

3.9

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this scent. I really do. When you first smell it, you smell what could be orchid or plum, and then it dries down to a sweet, sensual (but not musky) fruity floral. Its a daytime or nighttime scent, as I wear it both times- but I find that if you wear more purple with this scent, somehow it just gets sexier. The price is pittance, and its staying power is pretty good, better if you're well moisturized with either a scentless lotion or its lotion.

I asked my Avon representative for a lot more of them, because I think this will be a favorite for me. I get complements all the time wearing this one. :3

on 5/1/2008 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I received a sample of this from my Avon lady, and I have been wearing the heck out of that sample. I absolutely love this scent. It smells rich, warm, spicy, and sexy. The fragrance has also lasted for the majority of the day on me too. This is a perfect date, night, or cooler weather fragrance. In fact, it reminds me of CK Euphoria.

I am graduating to a full size bottle of this sesuous goodness.
two lipsticks up!

A rich sensual scent that smells much more expensive than it is!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this scent. It is very sexy but not overpowering. Very, very nice.

on 12/4/2007 10:12:00 AM

I really love the smell of this perfume. It's a rich sexy scent like Armani Code or Vintage Soul but it just doesn't last. I have a problem with Avon's perfumes not lasting. But maybe if you buy the lotions or gels it may last longer. I had to put mine up for swap because it just doesn't work for me.

**EDIT** - I changed my mind on this because I bought the lotion to go with it now and I love it! It lasts hours longer with the lotion. So my recommendation is to buy both. I think right now they are even offering a free lotion when you buy the perfume. continued >>

on 12/26/2007 12:19:00 PM

This smells great. For those who hate regular Imari, try Imari Seduction.

on 11/27/2007 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like the scent...however, staying power is not good. After a few hours, I can't even smell it on my wrists. Therefore, I probably wouldn't repurchase. I did get a great buy on Ebay...so that's a good thing!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I can't even say how much I love this perfume. On me it smells rich and warm. I love scents like Armani Sensi and MV2 and this is a great addition to those types of scents. Normally I am not a big fan or orchids but the vanilla smooths it out and just makes it lovely. I'll definitely be repurchasing. Quickly became a fave of mine.

I sampled this from an Avon rep and to me, it smells a lot like Armani Code. Which I own and love! So similar! Has that same warm vanilla sensuality but not too sweet like a teeny bopper vanilla. A sexy perume for sure. I would buy it if I didn't own Armani Code, but they smell too similar to me to justify buying. Oh, staying power seems excellent also. I put it on my wrist and after washing my hands and wrists several times, I could still smell it.

on 10/18/2007 11:54:00 AM

I got some samples of this and tried it on my wrist. If you remember Revlon's Intimate from the l960's to me that is what this smells like but it has a strange musky dry down. This is too heavy for me my mother used to wear Intimate and I didnt like it then and I dont like this Imari Seduction now. I guess it just does not suit my chemistry.

Popular Fragrances