Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray

Sweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea scent by Bath and Body Works

3.8

on 10/15/2011 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I have a love/hate relationship with this scent. In high school my friends and I all had this spray. We loved bbw and it was the highlight of our trips to the mall to go in and pick up the sprays and lotions of this and a few other scents. We sprayed this like mad women in the locker room and carried it in our backpacks to spritz between classes. The staying power is not the best but we practically swam in it anyway. When I smell this on someone it instantly brings back memories. I like the scent as long as it is on another person but on me it smells awful. Maybe it has been reformulated or my chemistry has changed. My mother in law gave me a set for christmas and it sits unused, and I feel bad because I did love it for so long but just cant bear it anymore.

on 10/14/2011 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE this nice, floral scent. I use it all the time, and never get tired of it. I usually don't buy the same scent again, because I like to try new ones, but this one was so good, I had to buy it again! It's very light, girly, and pretty, and really you can wear it anywhere - a party, work/school, out, anywhere. But the only problem I have with these body sprays, is that they don't last very long. If you're looking for something that will last you the whole day, go with a perfume and not a body spray. Body sprays are weaker, perfumes are more mature and stronger.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this scent for the past few years now and it an all time fav for me. I don't use it every day so that is why I don't get sick of it like some people do. I revist this scent mostly in the spring and summer months and I like how the scent does not turn musky later on me. Sweet Pea is a nice fruity floral scent.

Fragrance Top Notes: Sweet Pea, Watery Pear, Logan Berry, & Rhubarb

Fragrance Mid Notes: Cyclamen, Freesia, Raspberry

Fragrance Base Note: Musk

on 9/8/2011 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I am not a fragrance person, most scents give me a headache and or allergic skin reaction, that said, I really love this light floral.

I have the lotion and body spray, and I have repurchased this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS SCENT. its so sweet and light at the same time. i can wear this ANYWHERE litterally :]its so amazing. and i have the body cream also. its so girly yet it doesn't scare all the boys away ;) i would def. buy again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this scent! Scents always bring back memories. Everytime I wear this I feel an instant mood boost. It's not over powering and lasts a long time on my skin.

on 6/7/2011 8:54:00 PM

Fruity and floral.....the fruity is king here. Together, the fragrance is fresh and light. It is also a little sweet for my taste.
It dries down to a fresh fragrance but, on me, it does not last long. Not the body spray, lotion or EDT. Basic BBW packaging. Nice for Spring, but I do think there are better Spring fragrances.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

^_^ everyone has this, hehe.

It's a very easy-to-wear scent and it is very light and sweet. I like it a lot.

on 6/19/2011 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS BODY SPRAY :) It's my most favorite scent in the world(: Im the kind of person who used to dislike perfumes because after a while, they would make me dizzy.

This doesnt do that, i love this so MUCHH! My best friend gave it to me for my birthday. Its so sweet and light. Very easy to wear, my mom and my friends love it.
The reason I gave the packaging quality a 4, is because my spray didnt work. But, I'm sure other people's work fine.

<333 Go and buy it! Its AMAAAAZING!

love this scent for everyday so sweet and fresh

Popular Fragrances