mark Lemon Sugar

mark Lemon Sugar
Lemon Sugar

4.3

on 2/13/2008 1:42:00 AM

Lemon Sugar, I am a Avon rep, when the cate. first came out I couldn't stop smelling the page and I knew I had to buy some, I got the Body butter, shower gel & dry oil mist And i'm in LOVE with it, Light, refreshing, sexy lemon scent that lasts for hours.

on 12/13/2007 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

most definately a lemon cookie scent, not at all a lemon fruit scent. very yummy and pretty long lasting for a $12 scent. casual and sexy. great everyday scent.

I prefer more of a bright, juicy citrus to this line, which is predominantly sugary and bakery-scented. However, it DOES smell like lemon bars, and if that suits your fancy, you'll love this one!

on 9/19/2007 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

IMHO, Yuck. I had to get this off of me as soon as I could. I could not smell lemon at all, and I love lemon. Very dissapointing, and thank goodness, the sent did not last too long. Kind of pricey for a mist too, it actually made me ill feeling.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

oh my gosh, I really like this scent. As soon as I tried it in one of the magalogs, I knew that I had to get my hands on it! It smells exactly like lemon bars! I can actually smell the powdered sugar on top, tart lemons and baked crust. Lemon Sugar is yummy! However, I didn't give it 5 lippies because of the lasting power. I can hardly smell it, less than 10 minutes later :( I would still repurchase this because while it is on, it is scrumptious!

I love this line...smells so good!!!

on 5/8/2007 11:42:00 PM

I have the moisture milk, and while it doesn't smell bad at all, it just doesn't seem to be appropriate for a body scent. I guess that for me the lemon is just too close of an association with kitchen cleaners. Still nice for light moisturizing.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This lemon sugar line smells amazing. Truly wonderful scent! I had a feeling that I would love it after writing to some reviewers below and they all had good comments on it. The smell is harder to describe, because I have smelled alot of lemon scents and they are nothing like this one. It's the perfect amount of creamy floral and fresh sliced lemon. Sometimes it smells fresh and other times like a creamy lemon filling or dessert. Nothing about it is too sweet or too zingy. The lemon is fresh and cool, not like a lemon soap smell. We all know the smell of those dish soaps, but this is not at all like that. I still gave it a 5 even though it doesn't last long enough for me. I'm going to layer it with the body butter and see if that helps. I adore this scent, it's my new fave. I do have the new redone packaging with the pink top, so if it smells different from the other bottle please let me know! The box says it blends creamy fresh florals with a lemon sugar twist. Edited: It's a alt like the discontinued Tutti Dolce Lemon Meringue scent.

on 8/9/2007 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

This has become one of my favorite scents, second only to Sassy Mark. It smells like just-baked sugary lemon squares. When layered over the lotion, it tends to last about 7-8 hours on me. I've noticed that when I wear this, I get more compliments from guys. (With Sassy Mark, I get more compliments from girls.) Obviously, guys love foody scents. I've already purchased this for several of my friends as gifts, and they all love it as well!

I know this one has pretty good ratings, but I have to be honest- I just didn't really care for this one. I was expecting more of a bright lemony scent followed by a sweet drydown, but this perfume didn't really smell all that lemony or sugary to me. Even though I didn't really care for it, it does have decent staying power and my SO liked it, so to be fair I gave it 3 lippies.

Popular Fragrances