MAC MAC Liquid Liner

3.4

My best friend bought this for me...and I do love it, although I wish the applicator were smaller. It's great for thin or a winged eyeliner look, but to get really precise, I suppose I will have to learn how to use the flat eyeliner brush. Will repurchase, as this works better than any other liquid liner I've tried.

Formula is amazing. "Brush" and application is awful. I literally had to throw the cap/brush out and ended up just using my $1 E.L.F. brush.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

LOVE this product! I have it in boot black-I think that's the only color it comes in. It's kind of pricey but lasts a really long time doesn't dry out, burn my eyes, or smudge. I have sensitve eyes and other products I've tried make my eyes itch. It's easy to apply, not runny, doesn't fade at all. I work nights and it lasts from the time I put it on in the afternoon until the next morning when I get off work. Will continue to buy because I love the product why waste money on a cheaper product I don't like/can't use.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this and hated it! Left it in my draw because I prefer to use L'oreal carbon gloss. However, I came back to it recently and what put me off in the first place was how hard the tip was but I find that the hardness provides straighter lines. The actual liner hasn't really got much on other brands but it doesn't flake and like I say you can do really good flicks etc. with it.

This eyeliner is great. It has such great color. I use the black and it lasts all day on my eyes and the color is so rich. The brush does take some getting used to. I do my liner pretty thick with a winged look on the end and this one doesn't disappear if you go over and over it like other ones I've tried in the past. I'll buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I was once a huge fan of the MAC Liquidlast liner because it would last the entire day even though I have a very oily complexion. When I found out that they no longer sold it, I decided to try this one. I was VERY disappointed. The only pro that I can think of about this would be that it's very easy to apply but dries very slowly. It began to smudge about an hour in the day. Needless to say, I chucked it in the back of my makeup drawer and that's where it's staying.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Horrible product!! Not only is it EXTREMELY expensive, but it is so watery that you have a hard time keeping it from running down your face. It didn't stay on all day, came off in a few hours. It actually irritated my eyes. I'm a contact wearer and warn those who wear as well to be very catious when using this product. There are SO many other cheaper liners out there that work so much better. I have very oily lids and a liquid liner is pretty much the only thing that will stay throughout the day(8+)!! Just not this liquid liner!

I'm going to return it. I have Asian eyes with no lids and this thing just smudges all over.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Tried this after it was recommended by a friend, and wasn't super impressed. The packaging is great, but it's far too pricey for what you're actually getting. It is very easy to apply and the color worked on me, but it's difficult to make a thin line with the brush. I have oily lids, but I can usually wear it for at least 4 hours without smudging, which isn't bad for me. An ok product, but not worth the crazy price tag. You can get the same quality at a drugstore for a fraction of the price.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm big fan of Lancome artliner, i've been using that for 3 years. Then i think i would give this product a try. I was very disappointed! After 5-7 hours, i have to wipe the weird flakes off, it would smear. It wore off quick and didn't last all day. So I'm using the Lancome artliner and Chanel automatic eyeliner now. The Chanel one is pretty good, too. But the Lancome artliner is the best :)