Cat Cosmetics Six Kitten Palette

4.5

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this product!! I especially love the shadows, a neutral pair in beige/tan and a more glamorous pair in taupe and black/charcoal. I can use the neutral for daytime, use the black for lining and the taupe and black for contouring. The brushes are great quality. I love the blush (I used the bronze as a blush right now in winter). The pigment is great, just a little goes a long way. Would definitely buy the shadows again and I plan to. Only thing with the glosses--I prefer more neutral and less frost, pink and gold aren't for me, but will try over my l/s.

The consistency and colors are AMAZING! I can use all of them. Usually you buy a pallete and only use a few of the colors, but all of these are gorgeous. The blending capabilities are endless. Go from day to night with ease. Natural to super sexy! LOVE this!!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

LOVE IT!! I got this during the
promo with the free shipping and
couldn't be more pleased!! It not
only has great staying power but I
love the colors on....overall
definately worth the money!!

I bought this during the meow of the month. I loved how everything was together, but the colors are not me. I tried to like it/ use it. I gave it away to my sister. The colors are more for a fair colored person and definitely a blonde!

I think this is a great product for the money. Shipping was quick, their website is easy to navigate, and I think their marketing is just darling. I just had to try it. The palette is real handy-the colors are great and the brush you get is quite nice. The directions you get with it are also very helpful for the color impared like me! It would be perfect for traveling, or someone wanting to get ready in a hurry. Its just too cute to pass up. I can't wait to try their other products.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

well, i ordered this b/c of the free shipping promo i thought it was the perfect time to try it b/c i have been eyeing this for a month.this is also my first palette too.okay, so i will tell you what i like. whiskers blush is a nice natural glow on the apples of your cheeks.the mouse l/g(shimmer pink) is great to add to the center of your bottom lip over any other l/s.the eye shadows are all so natural looking so that they just kinda make your eyes look "done" without looking really made-up.great for a very "polished" day look.

okay, what i dont like is the catnip bronzer. it goes on alittle on the orange side.and all the product dont havr the best staying power. the blush i reapplied a few times throughout the day.overall im pleased to have delved into the palette world but this is not my h.g. who knows, i may try other palettes only to come back to this one.after all,the quality is fantastic just not the right shades.

p.s the blush brush sheds alittle too.but i can live with that.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have to say that I totally love this kit! The colors are great for this PPP! I've had this kit for a couple of weeks now and there's not one color that I haven't used. For the price, there's nothing that compares to it. This one is highly recommended!

Woo-hoo!! This is one of those purchases I have been contemplating for a while and could not be more thrilled with the outcome. This is the best palette I could ever hope for!! I never thought I would like roar lipgloss since I normally cannot wear reds....WRONG! It is gorgeous! The cat and mouse glosses are fabulous! Whiskers blush has an awesome color payoff in a fabulous peachy pink shade. The bronzer is wonderful too! The eyeshadows are superb quality and the neutral shades can really dress my eyes up or keep them casual. LOOOOOVE this!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a must have palette! I love every color (which, for me, is unusual with palettes, there are always a few colors I'll never touch!) and have used it every day since receiving it a few weeks ago. Gives me a sophisticated, polished look with little effort. Will definitely repurchase! And it will definitely accompany me on any trips I take in the future, add a little foundation and mascara and I've got my whole face. (I'm a PPP, Dk hair, green eyes)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this for christmas and have been using it everyday. All items are of awesome quality and great pigmentation. I even love the lipglosses, esp. roar. I don't think the fragrance is overpowering at all. Cat and mouse are a bit much by themselves, but over roar they look great!