Stila Moonlight Eyeshadow

Stila Moonlight Eyeshadow
Stila Moonlight eyeshadowMy Stila palette

4.2

on 12/25/2004 7:46:00 PM

This was much too frosty and cool on me (NC30/MMM with brown eyes). Moonlight is a sheer pure white icy shimmer; the texture is smooth and lasting power is better than average.

on 11/4/2004 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like to use this to brighten up my eyes (inner corner and sometimes around lining) It also works well on me along the brow bone.

on 5/18/2004 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Sheer, white-based shimmer. It's a little bright and pearly for my browbone, but adds such luminescence to liners and base shades. This is typical fine-milled stila, and so versatile - I reach for this anytime I want to brighten my eyes. Polishes any night-look.

on 4/23/2004 3:34:00 PM

I use this just above my lashline and as highlighter on the inner corners of my eyes, rather than on the browbone. The wet-shimmer and the white, white color really opens up my narrow asian eyes!

on 3/13/2004 11:40:00 PM

This makes a perfect browbone highlighter.

I use this almost every day. Makes a really nice browbone highlighter.

on 2/25/2004 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Had hoped this was a shimmery white, but it turns out it just shimmer. Plain and boring, but I guess it's ok for highlighting.

EDIT; After months of disliking it I actually find myself reaching for it quite a lot. But my nr.1 highlighter is still a white e/s from Dior.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Shimmery frosty white shadow. I like to use this as a highlighter under my browbone. Would definitely repurchase, it goes with everything!

on 1/14/2004 10:39:00 PM

so pretty on the lid and even to line the inner corners. the best shimmery white i've ever used! like all stila shadows...incredible staying power, texture and quality

on 12/24/2003 10:49:00 PM

Moonlight is a white eyeshadow with lots of shimmer. Sometimes when this is too light for me, I mix wheat with this to tone it down.