Bath and Body Works Fresh Vanilla

No Image

3.9

on 7/20/2006 8:02:00 PM

I love love love Fresh Vanilla from B&BW. I always get compliments on it. It lasts on me which normally it is hard for me to find a scent that does. It is sweet so if that is not your thing it may not be for you. But it is a gentle sweet, not like some of those stronger vanilla fragrances out there. You can usually find sales at B&BW so it does not break your pocketbook either. Ebay sells it at very low cost. You can buy the trial sizes if you want to try it out first. They are pretty inexpensive and great to take during travel. I layer it with the body spray. Fantastic!

on 6/28/2006 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This smells like Warm Vanilla Sugar without the warmth or the sugar. By which I mean that it smells rather pleasant but also rather bland. I still like it a lot, though.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love the scent of Fresh Vanilla and it layers well with my perfume (Pink Sugar). But the body lotion not even remotely moisturizing. My skin isn't even that dry. The cream version is much better than the lotion. I would repurchase that formula, but not the lotion. continued >>

on 5/24/2006 6:41:00 PM

I love Fresh Vanilla, its one of my favs from BBW. Smells a lot better than Warm Vanilla Sugar IMO. Scent lasts all day & moisturizes well

i like this MUCH more than the warm vanilla sugar cream! it's just vanilla! it's creamier and less sweet~very moisturizing too!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I work in an office and handle papers all day, and I love to put this creamy wonderful lotion on my dried out hands. I am a person who tends to rest their chin on their hand a lot and I must say I enjoy the smell whenever I do...this is quickly tied as my favorite scent from BBW (it's tied w/ sweet pea). I purchased this during the semi-annual sale even though it was not one of the sale items-- it was THAT worth it. I have the body spray, too.

I'm not too crazy about this vanilla smell. It smells a little weird, and sometimes it even smells like play dough. I had their fresh vanilla body cream before and I didn't like it....the smell just gave me a headache

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This scent was out way back when I was 19 (11 yrs ago) and I loved it back then. I used to wear it all the time and no joke guys would flock towards me- wanting to know what I was wearing that smelled so good. Some thought it smelled like cotton candy. It was funny. I purchased a tube and a jar of it. It lasted a really long time. When I finally went back to get more they didn't make it anymore. All these years I have stayed away from B&BW because they didn't have this scent. I went there a month ago because I got a warm vanilla sugar gift bag and I really am not into scented body wash & sprays so I returned it. What do I see FRESH VANILLA and it smelled EXACTLY the same as I remembered. I picked up a few bottles of it. I was going back and forth between Warm vanilla sugar & this one. I think this one has a better scent. I also purchased the tutti dolci sugar wafer which is pretty good as well

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I used to detest anything with a vanilla fragrance because it smelled too sweet and foody. However, I think BBW got it right with this one. Fresh Vanilla smells so warm and comforting! It's a bit exotic and has some sort of Asian-inspired scent to it. It smells somewhat spicy, too. Definitely one of my new favorite BBW products!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS SCENT IT IS POSSIBLY MY FAVORITE FROM BBW AND I DO LIKE IT MORE THAN THE WARM VANILLA SUGAR. I NOTICED HOWEVER THAT CERTAIN SCENTS FROM BBW GIVE ME BAD REACTIONS. THEY WILL MAKE ME ITCHY, RED, & BUMPY. IT ONLY GETS WORSE THE MORE I USE THE PRODUCT. THIS HAPPENED TO HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE SCENTS SUN RIPENED RASPBERRY WAS ANOTHER ONE THAT HAS CAUSED BAD REACTIONS. THE WARM VANILLA SUGAR DID NOT CAUSE ANY REACTIONS SO I THINK THAT I WILL GO BACK TO USING THAT SCENT. OTHER SCENTS THAT I LOVE THAT HAVE NOT CAUSED REACTIONS WERE BLACK RASPBERRY VANILLA, MOONLIGHT PATH, & BROWN SUGAR & FIG. THERE IS AN INDGREDIANT IN CERTAIN SCENTS THAT CAN CAUSE REACTIONS ON SENSATIVE SKIN. I RECOMMEND USING THE GEL AND LOTION FORMS THE CREAMS HAVE ALL GIVEN ME REACTIONS.

Popular Lotions / Creams