Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.8

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Perfume is one of my biggest obsessions, and this fragrance is definitely near the top of my favorites, coming in second to the Sister of this fragrance "Midnight Fantasy- by Brittany Spears". This fragrance is very warm and very sweet. The box describes it has having top notes of Lychee, Quince, Kiwi & middle notes of Cupcake, Jasmine, White Chocolate, Orchid & a finish of Creamy Musk, Orris Root, and Sensual Woods. In my opinion It's sexy without being too serious or musky. The bottle is adorable, hot pink glass with rhinestones all over. And finally, men love the smell. I cant tell you how many compliments I get whenever I wear it. The ONLY downside to it is that the fragrance itself doesn't last very long, and so you must reapply it a few times in a day if anyone but you is to smell it. ...and they need to!!!!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is definatly my go to day perfume. Its so sweet and girly and I get tons of compliments. The scent lasts all day which is always a bonus. I am on my fourth bottle. Definatly worth a buy as its so cheap.

on 5/19/2014 8:02:00 AM

I've been on a mission lately to find the sweetest scent i can find. I've reviewed Prada Candy, Lancomes Elle La Vie Est Belle and Victor and Rolfs Bon Bon. I really enjoy cakey scents so it's a no brainer that I thought I was really gong to like Fantasy. I didn't that much though am really going to like Fantasy. Compared to the other ones, though, it didn't stand a chance. Fantasy Is so light I can barely smell it on myself and it doesn't smell of class like the aforementioned fragrances do. I think I am going to have to pick pick Prada Candy though, That's caramel overload though and is awesome Fantasy isn't terrible though It really does smell like cupcakes though but its geared towards more of a younger market that can afford this fragrance. Lancme Elle La Vie Est Belle was my favorite out of the lot. A total class act of a fragrance and sweet to boot. Fantasies bottle is gorgeous and fits the scent perfectly. Fantasy makes me think of a rainbow in the sky make entirely of cupcakes and little pink unicorns are flying all about the rainbow. Cute little scent but not the best.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is too highly priced to indulge in on a regular basis when you can get similar scents 7 for $35 at VS (VS even has the smaller EDT ones like 7 for $35 I get!!), but this smells like very sweet & vanilla-y. It's beautifully done, & although I am not in the target age range demographic, I am a big fan of this & Curious. I am not a big Britney music fan or fan of her personal life choices, but this is a very nice perfume! I think of Jersey Shore, black eyeliner, & bubblegum pink lipgloss when I think of this scent. Snooki gave an honorable mention to this perfume in 1 of her books on "style." YMMV!!

on 2/27/2014 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Already repurchased this perfume once, I love it, always get compliments on it and it lasts all day.

I know I'm younger but I'm not in my teeny-bop stage anymore and I just actually graduated, but I've used this since I was 12? Or maybe 13, and then I was even out of my pre-teen stage. I'm very skeptical with my perfumes. This does have a sugary smell to it, and I love it. It's not overpowering, I don't find it "more for children", once it kind of settles into the skin, it has a beautiful smell. Everyone is different, so everyone can withhold different scents that work with their body. I love the packaging and I will repurchase this.

Love this perfume! Bought the gift set on holiday clearance for $10 at cvs. It lasts all day and I receive tons of compliments of how good i smelled. If you like cupcakes then you'll enjoy this. It is a little musky and strong. One to two spray is plenty.

This was a sent that came out when I was 16. I remember it with fond memories,but the love ends there lol. I,even then could never wear it. On me it was a cloying puffy sugarrush headache. Very fake and artificial. Most people,especially younger ppl love this scent, its super cheap now to if you look around. Worth a sniff at least

on 2/2/2014 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I first started using this when I was at school, so about 5/6 years ago and I've recently started using it again. I knew it smelt nice and it was on offer so I thought why not. It's not actually expensive anyway though in my opinion. Usually about £20 for the larger bottle, although it does vary between shops.
Personally I think it smells adorable and I always get compliments when I wear it. It's quite strong smelling so it's not going to be for everyone. Although because it's stronger smelling I find that one or two sprays will last all day, probably longer! It's sweet smelling but not so sweet that its intoxicating.
I know that its aimed at younger girls, probably early teens but I don't believe that should stop you wearing it. I wear as more of an everyday perfume but there's reason why it can't be worn for evenings as well. It's defiantly worth the money & I defiantly recommend it.

If I had to live on a deserted island and could only take one thing with me, it would be Fantasy by Britney Spears. Despite it being targeted to a more pre-teen demographic, I started using this last year when I was 18. I guess I was a sucker for the cute little bottle that looked like some type of mysterious magic potion. It was a little expensive ($19.99 for 1 ounce and $34.99 for the larger bottle) but I had a coupon so I decided to give it a go and as far as fragrances go that's cheap. I didn't expect too much from it, but the scent is to die for. It's sweet, but not in a sugary/candy way, more in a vanilla, fruity way. It's girly and playful but still very sexy, not childish. I spray A LOT, but it quickly goes from overpowering to lovely. It lasts for a long time, but I reapply it at night if I am going out. I get complimented on it constantly, even from complete strangers walking on the street! I love it, my girlfriends love it, and my boyfriend loves it too! That was a big plus for me because sometimes certain scents are off-putting to guys, but not this one! I don't think I would ever try another perfume. This one is perfect!

Popular Fragrances