Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.7

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like this! It's not my go-to but it's my "guaranteed safe, everyone will like me" scent.

It's fresh, light, sweet and pretty. Light and sweet are my main adjectives, it matches spring clothing, white silk flowy tops, and the scent adds a bit of colour. If that makes sense AT ALL.

This was also the perfume I brought on vacation with me (a 15-day trip to Madrid by myself!) because it's light and it's not going to destroy my Airbnb's host's nose. Especially when I spray it in the morning. right? Who wants to wake up to someone else's perfume that smells like grandmother? Well you can trust D&G's Light Blue is NOTHING like that :)

It's very light, it's almost faint. People only smell it when they're close to me (depends on where I put it of course, but I tend to spray on my wrists). So when they're close to me, my vacation odour wouldn't stink and they smell Light Blue instead. It's not like I'm stinky... just in case.

I use this on very casual weekends. On events when perfume is NOT necessary, in fact especially events when perfume is over-kill. But I just cannot walk out the door without going through my stash of perfumes!

This has been one of my favourite perfumes as it is a really cool summery fragrance. It has a really playful fresh smell - different to the usual floral/musky smells.
The cap always seems to come loose on the bottle but I think that is down to the cap being light plastic and the head of the bottle being a metal casing?
I bought this in a gift set with a shower gel and body lotion and I will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This has been my #1 fragrance for 6 years now.

Let me give you a little background on my fragrance choices: I truly enjoy some fragrance, but many of them give me a headache. The musky, powdery notes with rose & other highly floral notes just aren't for me. Light Blue is NOT one of those. LB is fresh and clean smelling, with notes of Apple and lemon and cedar.

It smells like pure sunshine to me....I hope I always love it this much!

Huele muuuuy rico!!!

on 3/27/2015 7:08:00 PM

Its good clean scent but it is so common many people uses or has used. It put me off when my fav scent was on a big lady who sits 2 desks behind me. She was smelling light blue also our cleaner lady smells light blue with mixed sweat. So i am still searching for a special scent which is not common or used by many people .

on 3/28/2015 5:42:00 AM

One of my all time favourites!! love it and the bottle is so pretty!

I liked this until my husband commented on this "manly" scent...not what I'm looking for though it is clean ad fresh.

Love, love, love! This scent is perfect for me. I am never asked what kind of perfume I'm wearing, I get told, 'You smell so good!'. I purchased it in a roller ball last year and just fell in love with it. After every drop was gone I purchased a bottle. Pretty sure I'll use every drop of it, too.
To me it is truly a light scent. I couldn't really say what it smells like.. it just smells great! It seems to last a decent amount of time, and the bottle spritzes on just the right amount.

For me it is two thumbs up.

on 2/4/2015 3:31:00 PM

favouriteee! light, fun, refreshing, young & sweet & super gentle. it's long-lasting but soft enough to wear every day. i always get compliments when i wear this but people don't automatically assume it's perfume - they think it's natural or super clean clothes, or just-out-of-shower freshness or something, which is why i love it. definitely repurchasing! ♥

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Honestly it smells like bug spray i used a tester at the store before buying it and i did not like the perfume i wouldnt buy this perfume

Popular Fragrances