Pantene Blonde Expressions Shampoo

No Image

3.0

Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Xylene Sulfonate, Dimethicone, Laureth 4, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Polyquaternium 6, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Trihydroxystearin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Benzoic Acid, Chromium Oxide Greens, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Carmine, Methylisothiazolinone

on 9/18/2006 5:32:00 PM

I received a free sachet of this and in combination with the conditioner, it left my hair looking really limp. No matter how I blow dried it, I could not get any body into it whatsoever. I have always hated Pantene for this reason, and it seems their formula has not improved. Back to my trusted John Frieda Sheer Blonde ;o)

on 8/19/2006 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This one doesn't do it for me. In fact, I think my highlights look brassier after switching to this. Back to so bloody expensive but so worth it Aveda Blue Malva.

My new HG blonde shampoo and conditioner. I really really like this. I was fed up of spending so much on my loreal professional shine blonde shampoo and cond so i thought i would try this. This makes my hair so soft- more than loreal prof ever did and makes my highlites brighter. The conditioner also is so good- better than kerastase chrome reflect one which made my hair way tooslippery. im starting to think maybe 'expensive' hair and skincare products dont work for me- i recently purchased a clinique and chanel cleanser and had to send both back as they didnt do anything good for my skin and im back to SIMPLE BOOTS cleanser and their facial scrub which are the best!! i think ill just be sticking to hig end make up products only for now....although i love collection 2000 too!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I naturally have straight, fine, light brown hair but bleached it blonde last summer. This shampoo was A-MAZ-ING! Normally my hair is very oily, but this shampoo moisturized my hair (dry from the bleach) without weighing it down or making it greasier. It also volumized my hair very well, and made it feel thicker. I took off one lippie because it does not add shine to the hair, but I think this is also because bleach blonde hair usually lacks shine. I also loved the scent, the texture, the lather...I would highly recommend this to anyone with colour-treated blonde hair. The conditioner is also fantastic. I never liked any Pantene shampoos until I tried this one. I, like other reviewers, prefer this to the John Frieda blonde line, which dried out my hair and made it look like a haystack. I bought it a few times, but now I dye my hair dark brown and no longer use it. If I ever went back to blonde this would be my HG shampoo no doubts about it.

on 5/16/2006 12:38:00 PM

I used the "blonde Highlights" version and liked it a lot. In the past I have NOT cared for Pantene products as they seem to make my hair flat but this one
didn't. I've only used it a couple of times, though, so we will see how well it works after a few shampoos.
(I used the "matching" conditioner, too so I guess some credit should be give to that product, also).

on 7/27/2006 12:50:00 PM

I switched to Pantene after using pricey Redken salon products. I wasn't expecting much because the Redken products were so awful. If a $13 bottle of shampoo can't cut it how can $5 Pantene? I was so wrong. Pantene is far superior! My hair looks great, its shiny and has lots of volume. I don't know if it will extend my color because my highlights need to be redone right now. However my hair is so shiny the darker roots are hardly noticeable.

I'm always using and trying different shampoos, but this is one I keep coming back to. My hair is fine and straight and needs lots of help in the volume department. This shampoo leaves my hair full of volume, plus it really makes my blonde highlights shine. My hair stylist even commented how good my color looks and how long it lasts!

on 5/2/2006 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

yuck... i wish i could give this a zero... i hate this brand, and don't know why i bought this shampoo... horrible.

on 4/25/2006 11:48:00 AM

i loved it. the smell was amazing and the hair was so soft and definitly more blond. i would really recommend it...

on 5/3/2006 1:24:00 PM

I really like this shampoo. Leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny after i use it. I don't even need to use the coordinating conditioner really but do anyway just because my hair needs the extra conditioning. I use the one for darker blonde shades butternut to honey. It really helps me maintain a caramel looking blonde shade. I'm definately gonna repurchase.