Wet 'n' Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner #864 Purple

3.1

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/24/2007 4:02:00 PM

This is a great liquid e/l for a bargain price. The consistency is a little runny, and I find that I have to apply, let dry, then reapply twice for good color saturation, but that's all right, since this is such cheap stuff. Nice plummy purple color with a great metallic shimmer to it. Definitely a fun e/l!

on 10/25/2006 2:29:00 AM

I hate giving bad reviews to products that have otherwise gotten such raves, but this stuff was terrible. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch or what, but the color was watery and inconsistant. When applied, I ended up with patches that were deeper purple, and patches where it looked as though I'd almost skipped over that part of my eyelid. I was optimistic and even tried applying a second coat. No luck. What a disappointment because the black and turquoise versions of this liner are absolutely amazing.

on 8/2/2006 7:41:00 PM

This was the first liquid liner I purchased for myself (and applied myself) and I was pleasantly suprised at how easy it could be! A MA taught me to lay the brush along the lashline and not try to paint it on, and he was correct, it's quite easy using that technique.

The brush is fine and flexible, sturdy enough to not not splay when light pressure is applied.

That being said, this is a beautiful purple shade, quite bright, and fairly long lasting. If I layer it on too thick it flakes a little, but when applied minimally it lasts through a long evening dancing (when I find it most appropriate to wear bright purple eyeliner).

For my trademark Halloween costume (Super Vixen), I pair this with the MegaLiner in Turquoise for stunning space-girl eyes!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a really pretty shimmery plum shade and I like the price. It performs well and I have no trouble with smudging at all.
This liner performs well for a bargain price.

on 4/19/2006 5:09:00 PM

Every single time I've worn this eyeliner, both males and females have commented on my eyes-- 'You look hot today!' or 'Your eyes look great today!' Needless to say, I try to wear it a lot but so much that people get used to it. :-P If you really load up the little applicator with product, you get a really vibrant purple with a pearlescent sheen to it. If you only use a little, you can tone down the look. Very versatile product.

This color is GORGEOUS. Really. Its e same color as the bottle. Stays and removes easily.

on 3/8/2006 1:16:00 PM

I cant stand not being able to find liquid liners (let alone mascara) in colors other than brown and black. But Wet N Wild has always been a favorite of mine- very inexpensive, yet great quality. Thumbs up!

on 2/25/2006 12:20:00 PM

This product is HORRIBLE! It is hard to apply, stings my eyes, and the color is sparklier than what you would excpect. I don't mind the sparkle, but this is so hard to apply. I also discovered using this product that I hate purple liner. My eyes sarted watering up the minute the liner brush got near my eye, and I was was almost literally crying from the pain. It also came off very easily. I didn't rub my eyes at all when I put the liner on, yet it somehow managed to either flake or slide off. Thankfully, this is an extremely cheap drugstore product, so I won't feel bad about throwing it away or returning itI have yet to decide which to do. It smells horrible, too! This product deserves zero lipsticks. The only good thing I can say about this liner is that the packaging is very sleek and stylish. Otherwise, a horrid product. ♡

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff is great for the price. It applies smoothly and evenly and doesn't flake or chip off like some liquid liners do. It also doesn't fade away easily on my oily lids-major bonus! On me this shade is a nice deep purple/plum with some glitter that looks great with my eye colour. Highly recommended if you're looking for an inexpensive purple eyeliner.

on 7/19/2005 1:02:00 AM

This is good stuff. I am SO greatful that it has an actual *brush* instead of those hard pointy things found in PF, Almay and other liquid eyeliners. Anyway, the brush is nice and thin, and soft. The color is a vibrant but not too bright, shimmery medium purple. It dries in a reasonable amount of time - not too slow, and not too quickly. Not as good as UD's Crash, but for 3 bucks...