Laura Biagiotti - Roma

Laura Biagiotti - Roma

4.3

on 11/7/2005 5:50:00 PM

Fresh but deep and sensual. This is such a wonderful fragrance which reminds me of summer but it's just as good as a winter fragrance. There something very special about this one, it's very sharp (but pleasant) when you put it on but it develops wonderfully.

Quite possibly my most unexpected scent love ever, since it seems to be composed of elements that I usually abhor -- bergamot, grapefruit (the two black sheep of the citrus family imo), jasmine, patchoulli, etc.. This scent opens up with a blast of sharp, zesty bergamot and mint and dries to a bed of spicy, soft, grapefruit heaven. I can't explain why exactly (perhaps its that vanilla) but this is incredibly soft, comforting, cuddly and addictive. A travesty that it was discontinued.

on 12/19/2004 12:46:00 PM

This has been my signature fragrance for over 10 years. It is a complex fragrance that starts out as a light powdery floral, but during the course of the day it becomes warmer on me until by the end of the day there is just the lingering scent of the warm bergamot. It is a very sensual fragrance and I always get compliments from men when I wear it. I wear it throughout the year and as long as I can find it on the internet I will continue to buy it.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am not exactly sure why I barely hear raves about Roma especially since it is a gorgeous ambery, oriental with a beautiful powdery drydown. I'm very thankful to a kindhearted and lovely MUA'er, who shared a decant of this with me. Otherwise, I would never have found out about this wonderful scent! Perfect for evenings and is definitely suited for fall and winter.
For those of you looking for a great bargain, I've seen this deeply discounted at scentiments.com.
Top notes:bergamot, black currant and mint.
Middle notes: carnation, jasmine and rose
Base notes: civet, patchouli and vanilla.
continued >>