Cargo Prague

Cargo Prague
Prague

4.6

I simply love this blush. It's perfect on my pale skin. New shades come on the market so fast I rarely repurchase the same shade except for PRAGUE... This is my favorite blush.

on 1/28/2003 4:12:00 PM

Beautiful cool pink/brown in nice large tin (fairly flat). I like this a lot but not quite as much as my beloved NARS. The NARS just gives me a slightly smoother application.

on 1/19/2003 11:47:00 PM

This is my all time favorite shade of blush. This is a pretty rose shade with a hint of brown to it. It looks so natural on my skin, it gives my face a healthy glow. I'm on my second pot of this and I know that I will continue to buy this again and again.

on 1/19/2003 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Is it possible to love a blush? After years of searching for a blush that would look great on me I finally found it!! This is a BEAUTIFUL rosey shade that gives such a pretty natural flush to my cheeks. It goes on nice and soft, it looks much nicer on than it does in the pot. The only thing about Cargo blushes and lipglosses is that the packing stinks. The lid tends to get stuck so you have to be careful with it. It is a bit pricey but this will last you forever and the color is so pretty. This is worth every penny. RAVE from me!!!!!

on 1/14/2003 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Looks scary brown in the pan, but goes on as a beautifuly rosy flush, similar to Clinique's Blushwear in Shy. Lovely and natural on my Bobbi Brown Sand, Px Vellum, Illuminare Florentine Fair, Youngblood Barely Beige complexion.

on 12/23/2002 6:29:00 AM

This blush is packaged in a large metal pot. It convenient to be able to swirl your blush brush in, but sometimes the lid gets stuck. Prague is a pink mocha shade that looks much darker in the packaging than on my cheeks. It goes on sheer and smooth. Well pigmented. This is one my favorites.

on 12/21/2002 8:40:00 PM

This is a great product. First and foremost, I love the packaging. The size of the tin makes it easy to get a good amount on a brush. The color is perfect for me (PPP) a deep rosy mocha color. Will buy again, though I think this tin will last me a long time.

on 12/8/2002 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

A wonderful MUA-er (thanks Audra!) recommended trying Cargo blushes, and for this blush-phobic, Prague was great! It gives a light natural flush (most other blushes I've tried end up making me look like I'm burning with a fever ;)). Prague is a browny-pink that is deeper than MAC Strada but in the same colour family. I love the large size of the pan, but HATE the tin -- it's so difficult to remove that I've ended up keeping it half-open so it's not such an ordeal when I try to use it. Anyway, Prague is not just for PPPs, I'd recommend medium to darker-skinned women trying it as well for a light natural look.

on 6/3/2001 3:10:00 PM

This is a great everyday blush. It is quite similar in color to Stila's Fade, perhaps a little darker and about 10 times bigger. I love to wear this blush when I'm wearing a red lipstick, it doesn't clash but you still have that hint of color on the cheeks. I also use this blush as a base for NARS Orgasm, this way you get the definition and the sparkle!

Popular Blush Products