Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/14/2017 4:22:00 AM

I loved it!

The Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer is amazing and long lasting! You can get so many different shades, it evens out your skin tone on your eyelid.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my HG eyeshadow primer! I love that they changed the packaging, and that it can easily be squeezed out now :) I have been using this primer for a long time, and I love how it keeps my eyeshadow on all day even with my super oily eyelids! I love to wear this even if I'm not going to wear any eyeshadown for the day. It also last me a super long time! So although it might be pricey, it lasts a very long time.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

of course, the legendary eyeshadow primer
i think this is one of the best primer i ever have
my eyeshadow stays perfectly on my oily eyelid whenever i use this

very helpful for me due to my oily eyelid

I don't really know how to feel about it just because this is the first eyeshadow primer I have ever tried. I find it does increase the longevity of my eyeshadows but I wonder if it's worth the price. I want to try the nyx eyeshadow primer and the smashbox.

on 5/23/2017 3:34:00 PM

So I read so many reviews and researched several eyeshadow primers prior to finally deciding to give Urban Decay Primer Potion a try. I have to say that I have been VERY satisfied with my choice! I have tried to Two Faced eyelid primer without much luck so I was hesitant about this purchase but it has not let me down. It is on the pricey side (as most Urban Decay products are) but seriously sooo worth it. I will probably go through a lot less eyeshadow and save myself some dough in that regard anyway!

As advertised, it really does make your eyeshadow richer in colour, more even and way easier to apply without feeling heavy or sticky. The first day I wore it, I did full eye makeup and sweat throughout the day, without touch ups, and when I went to take my makeup off at the end of the day it looked as though I had JUST applied it! This stuff is seriously amazing and gets major bonus points with me for being cruelty free on top of all this. So, if you've been considering purchasing this, do it! You won't be disappointed!

on 5/3/2017 7:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this primer since late 2015 whenever I wore make up (so about twice a week) and I still have about half the tube left. I bought this originally to make my eyeliner and mascara transfer proof, but once I started wearing eyeshadow it is amazing how much easier it is to apply eyeshadow when I wear it then when I don't. It creates a nice base for the colours to go on to, the colours are much more vibrant (this was especially noticeable with eyeshadows that lacked pigment, not so much with the mac single pots) and lasts much longer. I can't go without this stuff, and have bought a back up already (even though I think it'll take me at least another year before I finish this tube).

Only con is that it's kind of drying, and I don't like the doe-foot applicator because I feel like it's unhygienic I'd much rather a squeeze tube. But I guess the dryness is important to keep stop transfer and I just pack Kiehl's creamy avocado eye cream after taking off make up.

Forgot to mention, I've tried Australis eyeshadow primer and the Etude house version, but they don't spread properly I end up with residues that looks like I haven't rubbed in my concealer. Primer Potion doesn't have this problem. Australis and Etude House eyeshadow primers both dried out after 6 months of continued sparing usage, I've had my UD since 2015 and it's still going strong.

This stuff really works. I have hooded lids and oily eyelids. Without this, eyeshadow would only last on me for an hour or two, no matter how much blending and setting I did. With this, it lasts all day! And reduces transfer too. I'm impressed.

on 5/8/2017 7:53:00 PM

I bought this primer and at least one month of use it was very dry. The application stick was damage and all the product was on top of the packaging. I didn´t like this product

Yo esperaba mucho mas de este producto tan popular. Lo intente probar comparandolo con un primer mucho mas económico y mis sombras se vieron mucho mas pigmentadas con el otro primer que con este. Cuando lo abrí salió una especie de aceite y tuve que revolverlo con el aplicador para que saliera cremoso. Pésima calidad: aceitoso y las sombras no se adhieren. No vale lo que cuesta.