Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/1/2017 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I started with this eye primer and have never looked back. It does an astonishing job keeping eyeshadow, liner and mascara in place all day. I used to get crazy raccoon eyes by the end of the day if I didn't use primer, and with this, I still have decent looking eye makeup 10 hours later, even with very oily skin. No creases, no raccoon eyes. An absolute must for any makeup arsenal.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Amazing. Probably my favorite eyeshadow primer. I give it a 4 stars because the price and the packaging is kind of odd.. I usually just apply it to my finger and then to my lids rather than using the wand to apply it because it doesn't go on evenly
But I love this primer!! Works great at making sure your eyeshadow doesn't crease and stays put

on 9/11/2017 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

does its job. no flaws. you dont have to use a lot. prolongs my eyeshadow and sometimes i use it as glitter glue. i have never strayed away and have been using this product for almost 5 years on a daily basis. you can also use this underneath your eyes as primer for concealer/corrector to prevent creasing. i don't mind the price since a tube lasts so long, about 4-6 months, and you can easily remove the wand and carefully squeeze the product out if you prefer a squeeze tube product.

Burns like FIRE! A burning fire on my eyelid. As its burning you try to blend and it ends up drying into a smeared goopy mess. So, you've got your goopy fire eyelid, which now needs more shadow to cover the red which you smear up. At this point you've got to be at that event and you wish you'd never tried to make your 🔥 mess eye makeup long lasting.

on 8/29/2017 8:18:00 PM

Product works well to prevent creasing for me. But a squeezable tube like Milani's eyeshadow primer would function much better than UD's applicator. Considering its price, I would rather purchase Milani's.

on 8/25/2017 1:04:00 PM

I like this and this is the best eye primer that I have tried. I don't claim that this is perfect but close to it/haven't found better. It keeps my eye shadow on almost all day( about 11hours),and makeup never creases with this.Doesn't dry out or irritate my eyelids. I use eye makeup every day,so I can really tell when something is really working. I don't like the new packagin because I think that the applicator is useless.
To reviewers who say that this makes blending tougher: Make sure you use setting powder/light eyeshadow on you entire lid after application.I've never had any blending problems.

on 8/24/2017 9:13:00 PM

Honestly this primer is just hype. Yes it keeps my eyeshadow on but more than a concealer can. I would save my money and buy something else

on 8/24/2017 2:41:00 PM

AY CARAMBA i have tried and tried to find a replacement of this for the sole purpose that i hate having to run to Sephora to repurchase it. I have tried: Smashbox, Benefit, E.L.F. and a few others once or twice that i cant even remember... but NOTHING compares to this.

The price is a little steep when you think about what the item is, hey its just a primer right? wrong. honestly, all my eye makeup looks lasted forever and im talking about even sleeping in my makeup (yes, terrible, i know) and my eye makeup still looks as vibrant and perfect as first application. This will last you a long while, mine lasted me a year or more and i used it almost every day.

Its definately worth it...

on 8/20/2017 5:22:00 PM

Works well for
Keeping eye shadow and liner on.
Liner stays on all day!

on 8/20/2017 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

It does make my eye makeup last a lot longer.
But not the whole day, makeup does fade over time.
Don't like the fact that this makes blending the shadows so hard.
I tried Innisfree's primer but it is worse than this, unable to blend my shadows at all.
Will purchase this if I can't find anything better. This is expensive so not very happy with the result.

Video Reviews & Tutorials