Bourjois Volume Glamour

Bourjois Volume Glamour
Bourjois Volume Glamour Mascara

3.8

WATER PARAFFIN CYCLOMETHICONE BEESWAX TRIETHANOLAMINE STEARIC ACID PALMITIC ACID ACACIA SENEGAL GUM EXTRACT CARNAUBA WAX C11-13 ISOPARAFFIN ACRYLATES COPOLYMER ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE DIMETHICONE PHENOXYETHANOL RICE WAX PANTHENOL METHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN TALC ETHYLPARABEN BUTYLPARABEN ISOBUTYLPARABEN. (MAY CONTAIN): ULTRAMARINES IRON OXIDES MICA TITANIUM DIOXIDE CARMINE FERRIC FERROCYANIDE.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I'm SO excited to see that this mascara is back and available in the States! I picked it up at Boots when I was living in England and LOVED it. Ten times better than Voluminous in my book, and gives a very smooth and clump-free application with the result of long super-feathery lashes, even on my thin clear ones. I was really impressed by it and I can't wait to pick some up again.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I think this is great. It's like silk in a tube and no the volume isn't great but because it's buildable.... you get TONS of volume when you apply more. My lashes are gorgeous right now. Love this, hope that it isn't discontinued though. Much better than yes for volume no for clumps, that just does zip on me!

UPDATE: I think this is HG material...my lashes are gorgeous and also are SOFT and not dry and brittle. It doesn't even feel like i'm wearing any mascara. So much for all those comb mascaras they are nothing compared to this "classic best seller". I will rebuy this as it's a decent price and it's just a beautiful mascara to use.

on 3/17/2006 9:19:00 PM

I love this stuff--doesn't clump at all and I don't think I could say that about many other mascaras. glossy, smooth, and decent volume, but it's not super-volumizing. great every day mascara. I like it much better than Bourjois' newer volume mascara, Pump up the Volume, so I'm glad to see Sephora is still carrying the black, non-waterproof Volume Glamour (the only color they still seem to carry), though I wonder for how much longer.

on 1/21/2006 12:56:00 PM

why didn't i try this mascara sooner?! no wonder this mascara is always sold out! its AWESOME. it gives me the exact look of Chanel's instant lash at half the price and it even hold the curl better! i love that i can layer it one without my lashes getting clumpy or dry looking. i just hope its not discontinued =O( because my local sephora didn't even have the tester out anymore. it doesn't flake or smudge, it separates, thickens, lengthens, leaves my lashes looking glossy black, and it even holds the curl all day. as an added bonus its even easy to remove at the end of the day!

on 9/28/2005 2:40:00 AM

i finally found a mascara that works like a dream! i tried a bunch of drugstore brands, several of which were good, but not amazing. then i went all the way to the other end of the spectrum, and shelled out $25 for fresh's supernova mascara, which was also good, but not amazing (returned immediately to sephora). this one was half the price ($13 at sephora) and with one stroke gave me longer, fuller, and glossy black lashes. the best part was that i fell asleep with this mascara on; when i woke up three hours later after my nap, the mascara hadnt budged! no flaking, no smudging at all. yet this is so easy to remove with my basic face wash and water. i definitely recommend this to everyone -- fantastic mascara!

on 9/12/2005 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I must start out by saying I have so many Mascaras in my drawer that you would be shocked. I must have over 15 very expensive mascaras and I have tried every drugstore mascara ever made. And this one is just FAB. It is cheap at $13 a tube and gives the most beautiful natural looking lashes. If I put on 2 or 3 coats my lashes look very long and very natural. Just a great mascara especially for the price.Every girl should try this one. And did I mention I also adore Bourjois glosses.

on 9/10/2005 5:43:00 PM

What an excellent mascara this is! It does create great volume and definition. It stays on well, no smudging, flaking or racoon eyes for me. It works very well on its own and is fantastic over Smashbox lash primer. My long time HG mascara has been Dior Show. I am as happy with the Bourjois as I've ever been with Show. A savings of $10/tube is nothing to scoff at! Will definitely repurchase.

This is my HG mascara, bit it doesn't give as much volume as it does length. It's lightweight and goes on really feather-y. My outer lashes feather out to an extreme length, but it still gives great separation and never flakes. And since this is so lightweight, it holds a curl really well. I love everything about this mascara. I sometimes like CG Lash Exact, but it looks heavy and dry while this looks healthy. I've bought this several times in black, and am going to try the purple too.

on 8/9/2005 2:14:00 AM

I went out and purchased this mascara after reading the reviews here, and I am so happy I did b/c I love it!! I had been using Lancome's Amplicils, and they kept clumping up, but this mascara was half the price at Sephora, and I get dramatic eyelashes, without the clumped, spider lashes. It doesn't run on me either, but comes off quickly when I wash my face at night, and it's become my HG mascara.

on 7/30/2005 10:57:00 PM

This is my staple eyeshadow. I know everyone has their "pet" product, but honestly, I just can't get too excited about mascara. As long as it doesn't smudge or run down my cheeks, they're all the same to me. So I refuse to pay exorbitant prices for mascara, when they basically all look the same and do the same thing to me. Volume Glamour is, in my opinion, the best for the least. Does what it's supposed to, doesn't smudge or streak, doesn't require hard labor to remove it from my eyelashes. Just a good, straightforward mascara, for $13.