Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.4

This product is fun, young and fruity. When you wear it it smells like oranges and peaches, it's extremely fruity and sweet. It is a purple liquid which comes in a spray bottle and the scent is strong and lasts well. However, it is a very young fragrance (early to mid high school) type of fragrance and I do not think it is an appropriate signature fragrance for a college girl. The sweet citrus smells nice but it is obviously not an 'expensive' scent. It's yummy for days when you just want to have a bit of fun but is not the scent for me now. However, the quality is nice for the price and I may repurchase a different scent, perhaps a more florally one, but Love Spell just isn't for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Used to love this and Pure Seducation back in middle and high school. Now it just smells cheap to me. Disappointing cause they used to be favorites. It's just okay.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I am not a fan of this scent in any way.
I just cannot stand it. It reminds me of a very old perfume scent not flattering today.
It is a very strong scent and just makes me feel sick.
I had a coworker who would wear this and I would physically feel sick to my stomach with this.

on 9/17/2014 10:26:00 PM

Love this so much! All my friends always use it when I bring it to school. It's super fruity so not suitable if you prefer floral scents.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i don't get why it has a 3.4 rating?
its fantastic
best scent by victorias secret, closely followed by mango temptation
body mist last foreverrrrrrrrr
but pump broke only about 5% of the way through
so thats why i gave it a 2

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Probably my holy grail body spray lol. Been wearing it as long as I can remember and its just perfect! but as most VS body sprays they do not last long. However i find if i use the love spell lotion with the body spray or perfume it works better!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love everything VS, this is no exception! Easily 1 of my faves. Easily recognized but that okay. I heard strippers favor this fragrance, but that's okay too. This just smells too dang good!!! Fruity & sparkly, I will always have this in my stash & currently have a knock off lotion Sexiest Fantasy but stick to the real VS it's tons heaps better!! I wear this all year around, all occasions & I am closer to 40 than 30. Nobody at my prep school wore this so I was not subjected to locker room experiences.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My husband bought a whole set of Love Spell range (body butter, lotion & mist) for me early this year. I use Lovely Spell body mist as my after shower/ bath body mist. This will always be a staple in my bathroom.

As the name says it, its really lovely, light, sweet smelling and not overpowering, just enough to leave a subtle lingering scent on my body. For that refreshing after shower feel, just spray it on my skin and am ready to get dressed. If asked whether will I buy them if I ran out? No, cos I want to give the other VS body mists a try instead...hihi

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I'm one of those not so many people, who actually doesn't like this scent at all!
To me it smells like fruit juice.. Apple juice to be more correct. Now don't get me wrong, I like apple juice. I just don't wanna smell like it, if you get me.
Far too fruity for my taste. I like how it's young and fresh, but I could need a bit more something "spicy" or more mature-like.
It's not really long lasting or strong, but I like that it's light. To me there's nothing worse than when you're with someone who have like 10 sprits of perfume on and you can't breathe aroung them.

Overall I'm giving it 2/5, because I like the consept of these bodymists, but this scent isn't my taste.

It's been loved and Round so long it had become a classic. As ice said before-the only downside is that everyone recognizes this scent. Mix it with something ambery and warm for a heavenly different but just as amazing scent.

Popular Fragrances