Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

Revlon Powder Blush - Tawny Peach

3.4

Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl, Octyldodecyl Glycol Meadowfoamate, Gingko Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine...

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

it's okay. it does the job. sometimes i doesn't look smooth on my cheeks, though.

This is an okay product. It isn't very pigmented, so you really have to pile it on in order to make it show up. The color is beautiful, though, and it looks natural. I don't think I'll buy it again, but I will look for a better, more pigmented product in the same color as this one.

on 7/31/2005 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is so far the best blush i've ever bought, because it is so not pigmented.
it gives me a very natural, barely-there peach flush. i can never put too much of this on so i don't need to worry about looking like a clown or looking too old. i wear foundation in mac nc 35~40, or l'oreal colour match foundations in n4~5. It would look more fabulous on paler skinned people, though. i'll consider buying this again when i run out of this.

on 12/11/2005 4:43:00 PM

I'm sad I didn't read here before I purchased this blush. It itruly is barely there. There is virtually no pigment in this blush. I've been using it recently mostly to set a cream blush that I much prefer to this one. This is so sheer that I could almost use it instead of my regular face powder. Practically no color. I do, however, really like the packaging. Pop up mirror is cute, though I'm not sure why it couldn't have just been a miror in the lid...but whatever.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've only used this once, so far I like it OK. It's very sheer yes, but that's a good thing. It's a soft peach color that suits lighter skin tones best, IMHO.

very pretty colored peach blush, i use very often. good packaging in my oppinion too. goes on very natural, hard to over do make up with it. a liitle bit matte in my oppinion but other than that a great blush. i bought it for 9 dollars at walmart and it was worth it. will definitely buy again.

on 3/26/2005 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Pop-put mirror is useless and not convenient at all! Blush can cake/blotch so apply carefully. Nice shade though. The shade #1707 Sandalwood Beige contours the face well.

on 6/16/2005 1:25:00 AM

This is my first blush. I was totally clueless on which color would show on me and which blush would last a long time on my skin. Well, it does give me a natural flush although sometimes it rarely shows on my skin. And it doesn't really last that long. But this blush is something fool-proof because I use this when in a hurry without thinking of what makeup to wear that day. It perks up my look and doesn't look too put on. Will prolly repurchase, but I'm enjoying with my NARS and Bobbi Brown blushes right now.

on 5/20/2005 11:43:00 AM

I know that this has been getting bad reviews so far, and doppy me, I go buy it before I read the Reviews. But, I actually like it. Im very light, I wont say pale, but light. The color is nice, I wanted something to give me a slight glow, nothing crazy. It gives me a nice soft tanned color, I dont look overly done in it, but I look healthy. You do have to put alot on your cheeks in order to see it, so its kind of sheer,thats why i took away one lippie, and you should use a good big blush brush when putting it on. The brush that it comes with is small, not a good blush brush. Its expensive for a drugstore blush, and for the packaging, it has a small mirror, not good for the whole blush thing, but good for putting on lipstick, and its not like you get a super large amount of blush for the price.

on 6/28/2005 3:18:00 PM

I really like this blush!!!It doesn't have too much shimmer, not too matte, it goes on light (it's hard to screw up) and the best part of all...the container!!!It's so cool!!! You press abutton and a mirror pops out, a good sized mirror!!!! Plus a little mini brush that you can actually use!!
I baught it on sale for $8.99 cdn...hello!!!