Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020

Revlon Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020
Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Super Lustrous - Pink Afterglow 020Revlon Lipgloss Super Lustrous in Pink AfterglowRevlon Lipgloss Pink Afterglow

3.9

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This lipgloss has lots of shimmer. If you hate shimmer LG, avoid this. Gives u a nice light pink shimmer but I would say its more suitable for young gals. If you are 40s and above, go for something less shimmery.

on 11/15/2010 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I love this kind of corally pink, so I had to pick this one up. The major con for me was the shimmer, but I bought it anyways. The shimmers made my lips look FAT! It looked as though I just received lip injections. The colour looks pretty on my lips over revlon's matte pink about it lipstick and the gloss itself is just sticky enough to last at a minimum of three hours.

on 10/17/2010 2:25:00 PM

A fleshy glowing pink - great for a nude lip look for day or evening

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love these lipglosses. All are long lasting without being super sticky and all provide really great pigmentation for a gloss. Actually, these are the only glosses I consistently use anymore.

Pink Afterglow is a GORGEOUS color. It's a lovely peachy pink that would work well on cool or warm toned ladies. The silver glitter is noticeable and lip-enhancing without being OTT. This is a gloss that compliments just about every look. I feel it is an essential in any makeup lovers stash!

PROS: Not too sticky or heavy. Lasts pretty well. High shine. Feels great on. Great color that is a neutral sheer pink with a little shimmer. I'm N15, leaning toward NC, and it looks wonderful with my skin. Pretty inexpensive for the quality. Elegant packaging for DS. Could it be true that this is now SPF?? ..........

CONS: Don't expect this to moisturize. Not as long lasting as some (but then you get stickier.) I do see the glitter transfer issue, but it's been slight for me, and I guess it just doesn't bug me. I didn't really notice the gritty feel some have spoken of. I'm not in love with the taste (if it gets in the mouth), but it's not really noticeable anyway.

on 9/21/2010 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This color is very pretty but it doesn't show up how it looks in the tube. The tube shows a vibrant sparkly pink, but when I put it on, it was very sheer with just a tiny bit of color. It's great for layering over another lip color and it's not too sparkly which is good.

on 7/17/2010 5:00:00 AM

Every girl must try this out at some point. It is a lovely pink, not too over the top, with silver sparkles. Personally, I like the sparkles, as they help to make my lips look fuller. It is super shiny, has a nice texture and lasts for ages.

on 7/30/2010 7:58:00 PM

This is a fabulous gloss...inexpensive, packaging, looks classy, sophisticated...the color in the tube looks vibrant, pink and sparkly, but when worn, alone or overtop of a nude-pink lipstick warms up the whole face..the sparkles are not an issue, it really just warms up any lipstick shade and gives a nice glow, a really finished, sexy lip for day or night

on 8/17/2010 11:06:00 PM

I love this color, because is very versatile. For every day, I use it alone.
I like to fill my lips with a hot pink lip liner, and then put on top this gourgeous shade, it looks REALLY pretty; totally recomended!!

Pros:
elegant container
sparkly
nice traslucent shade

Cons:
Maybe that this lips gloss is not pigmented at all, if you like pigmented lip glosses.. you wont like it,

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is a gorgeous sparkly pink! I think almost any girl would love this!
The packaging looks nice and sophisticated too.
The texture is a slight bit sticky/gewy, but it's tolerable and it stays on for a long time.
I like the fact that it's sparkly, but you don't feel the chunks of glitter.

I think you should go get it! :D