Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy

Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy

4.2

I'm not a handcream type of girl, but after watching my friend use it for the entire trip in Las Vegas -I decided to give it a try because I love the light floral scent. I finally purchase a large tube when it went on sale and found it to be a fantastic.
I usually move on to another brand when it comes to cream and can never finish them, but this one left my skin feeling soft and never greasy or oily. Almost velvet-y! The smell is also not too overpowering and I like the easy to use squeeze packaging. Will definitely purchase again!

on 2/20/2008 3:26:00 PM

Love the smell. Moisturizes amazingly and absorbs well. I always get compliments on how soft my hands are. It's a little hard to get the last bit of lotion out though because of the packaging but it's just so cute. Will definitely repurchase.

on 1/27/2008 6:20:00 PM

I just looove the smell of this stuff. I can't help sniffing my hands after I've applied it. It doesn't last for a long long time but it absorbs well and there is no greasiness. The price is fair but I'm still on the lookout for the HG.

I received this as a gift from someone who knows I love rose scents. I use this before bed every night & often in the morning. It has a beautiful true rose scent & moisturizes well. It isn't as heavy duty as it claims so I took off one lippy for that, but I really like it a lot & will buy it again. I like the old fashioned looking packaging, too. This is a must for any rose lover!

on 11/3/2007 4:51:00 AM

this has a perfect rose scent which i love and is moisturising enough for my dry hands.. i use it every night to keep my hands moisturised and soft.. i love the packaging and 1 tube last for ages.. would definitely repurchase..

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Moisturizing power is really good but I took off 2 lippies because of the smell. I am a fan of rose scent but I don't know why this doesn't smell right for me. The best thing is that it's really non greasy, which is good for ppl that sweats on palms like me. The other lippie I took off is for the stupid packaging, which happened on my other tube. The metal tube cracked and the cap was hard to screw back!

on 5/15/2007 11:12:00 AM

Received this as a gift along with the bath gel. Whilst I didn't really like the bath gel, this hand cream is luxurious. It has a beautifully silky consistency which moisturises and keeps my hands moisturised for ages. I knocked 1 lippie off for the overwhelming scent, and when I run out I'll purchase this in another scent. PS. I have normal skin on my hands.

on 6/23/2006 11:22:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I purchased this because I love the Evelyn Rose line and hoped that this would be very similar, scent wise, but unfortunately, Rosewater smells like dry, musty roses to me. Although the lotion is not greasy or heavy, the glycerin leaves a slightly waxy film on my hands but after 10 minutes it sinks into my skin and leaves them feeling soft for hours which is fantastic for this frequent hand washer.

on 5/2/2006 9:04:00 AM

I always stock up on these in May as they tend to come on sale for Mother's Day. The moisturizing properties last well through the day and the Rosewater scent is lovely, if you find it strong at first it does tend to dissipate after a little while. I bought a bigger purse so I can always carry this with me.

on 1/22/2007 9:19:00 AM

I so love the scent of this hand cream, but I must say it's just not as effective as the Gardener's Hand Therapy. I've got really dry and sensitive skin so this Rosewater one just isn't emolient enough for me. Too bad because I love this scent over the Gardener's one.

Popular Lotions / Creams