Rimmel Lasting Finish - Kasbah

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My first Rimmel l/s, & i must say i really like it! It's a kind of orangey - nudey - peachy - warm color w/ light gold shimmer. Very pretty & very wearable! I imagine this shade would look good on just about anyone, & at $5.50 & BOGOF at Walgreens this week, it's def. worth a try!

on 3/3/2006 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I'm loving Rimmel lipsticks lately. They are very smooth and creamy, yet somehow longlasting at the same time. Kasbah is a lovely, very warm peachy-corally color that's nude-based enough not to wash out my deep complexion.

on 12/19/2005 12:37:00 PM

This is a very pretty, sheer cinnamon/coral color with a slight gold shimmer--it's peach and orange and pink and red and beige all mixed up and makes a subtle but nicely face-brightening color for this PPP-MMM/AAB. I don't enjoy the slight fruity scent, but it's not terrible. The packaging is really flimsy and the cap always seems like it's going to fall off, but the price is so nice (around 3 USD) that I can't complain too much. Would repurchase.

on 5/4/2005 7:37:00 PM

A lipstick that goes on very smoothly. Very classy packaging too, and at a reasonable price. Personally, I felt that this color - an orange-brown with a hint of pink, was a little loud on my warm PPP skin, although it was a *very nice* color and complemented my skin - gave my cheeks a hint of glow. But it's not the type of shade you can put on with an 'unmade' face. I'm more used to neutral, lighter shades, so I'll be using this only on certain occasions. In the meantime, am still looking for a good, casual, everyday shade. UPDATE 05/10/05: I found a way to tone down this color to a lovely peach - I apply a layer of Mark's Fresh Kiss Nekkid lipstick (a nude brown) and then Kasbah, and it ends up looking very beautiful!

on 8/10/2005 1:56:00 AM

Never bought a Rimmel lipstick before and this is my foray into the brand (for lipstick). Pretty shade, it gives your lips a caramel pucker that's natural and suitable for everyday wear. It's a really great color, and I'm fair skinned, brunette with brown eyes. Will have to try some more Rimmel shades, and being oh so affordable I will!!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This colour is SO beautiful on for me. Goes on a nice reddish-brown with golden shimmer. Not too dark either, layers nice. I love to wear this with Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Nude Lustre to give it more of a nice matte look. Both looks are my favorite though. I can't wait to get another one!!

This lipstick is a beautiful metallic, rich orange coral, very flattering on my warm FFF skin, but I could see how the orange in it could be very harsh on others. The texture is much better than what you would expect for the price. It's creamy and smooth. It smells absolutely delicious, like coconut chocolate candy or something. It's good for the days when you're not quite feeling red lipstick, but you're close.

I love this color-it is a beautiful peachy/corally color (perfect for warm toned ladies). Very pretty, the scent is annoying but dissipates after a while. Staying power is decent and it can be a little drying but overall really nice lipstick & the color is fab for spring/summer.

on 2/6/2005 8:26:00 PM

This is the perfect color for those "not too" warm color lovers. It's not too light, not too dark, not too orange, not too pink. I love this feel of this lipstick - soft, smooth and light! It doesnt last quite as long as 8 hours on me, but much longer than most, and for the price - hu! You can't go wrong. I have in several other colors - all of them good, but for warm color lovers - try fucge brownie and birthday suit and balistic. This is a MUST try, and try several for the price.

on 6/11/2004 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This color is from the 'Lasting Finish' collection. I really like this lipstick! Good color intensity, and relatively good staying power (although nothing special, it's just a lipstick!). It stays in place, doesn't run or slide around, yet it isn't at all drying. It has a lovely, slightly chocolately smell. I like this lipstick a lot and will try other colors from this collection!