INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat

INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top Coat
INM - Out the Door Fast Drying Top CoatINM Out the Door Top CoatINM out the door

Ehtyl Acetate, SD Alcohol 40B (Alcohol Denat.), Butyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Acrylates Cocpolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Disobutyrate, Sucrose Benzoate, Tripenyl Phosphate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzophenone 1, Dimethyl Polysiloxane, Violet 2 (CI 60725), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

I'm pretty pleased with this topcoat; it did dry quickly (base coat + 2 coats of polish) and it held up for about 7 days. It wasn't too expensive, either. I didn't have a 'shrinkage' problem like with Seche Vite. This topcoat gave enough time to put on a smooth coat without dragging or pulling the polish underneath.

on 5/9/2014 1:38:00 AM

My HG! There is nothing to say, this top coat is impeccable. An absolute life saver, my friends always ask if I have gel polish on but it's not. Out The Door provides a nice smooth coat that is shiny and dry in no time. I honestly can not live without this. Great value online too!

on 5/2/2014 3:21:00 PM

I thought this could be a viable alternative to Seche Vite (with whom I have a love/hate relationship) but it's definitely not. (For the record, my SV alternative winner is NYC Grand Central Station.)

It does dry fairly quickly but it is so prone to scuffing, scratches, and dullness. This is especially problematic over dark colors. Last night's vampy manicure already looks 5 days old; I had to go over it with OPI top coat to restore some semblance of shine. It also doesn't give me the greatest wear time, not even with my personal tried & true iron wear brands like China Glaze.

Writing this review reminds me-- when I change my manicure tonight, I'm going to throw my half used bottle of OTD away so that I'm not tempted to use it again.

I'm confused about this product. I've read tons of reviews about how great this stuff is and couldn't wait for a cheaper, less goopy alternative to some of the other fast drying top coats. This takes FOREVER to dry on me. The first night I used it I went to bed 2 hours after applying and had sheet marks in the morning. I tried it again the next night and it again took hours to dry. What am I missing here? The only good thing I can say about this stuff is that it's a great price.

I really like this top coat. It dries quick and it gives a good shine. BUT it doesn't do too well on my nails since I work in retail..I need some really heavy duty stuff. But I really like this :)

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

AWESOME TOPCOAT!! i absolutely cannot do without this topcoat. It's fast drying, makes my nails harder, and leaves a nice highgloss shine and leaves my nails feeling kinda like a gel manicure. Great price too, my roomate and I buy the large round bottle at Sally's Beauty. This stuff lasts a while, and I do my nails several times a week (because I want to and I'm a nailpolish junkie) But, when I do leave my polish on, this top coat really seals my manicure in.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite top coat it dries fast and nails don't chip for over 7 days.. I use this on my natural nails Orly Bonder 2 coats polish and out the door top coat. I can get at least 10 days out of my polish. :))

on 1/30/2014 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I really like this topcoat. It dries fairly quickly: if I do my nails halfanhour before I go to bed - no sheetmarks in the morning! Which is quite a miracle for me. I'm not sure if it really makes my nailpolish last longer compared to other topcoats, but it's definitly better than without any. Some may say that it not really gives a highgloss finish, on which I can agree to some level. But I found that if you apply 2 coats instead of 1 it becomes way more glossier and less streaky, which some remarked on it as well. Overall, really happy with this product, not friggin mindblowing omg-dude-wow (not sure if I will ever have that experience with any topcoat though), but it's my fave for now, it really does the job well and it's definitley worth a try!

on 1/16/2014 10:50:00 AM

I've never been a big fan of top coats. I've found, with products that I've used in the past, that they just add an extra layer and chip even faster. I saw this topcoat on a few beauty blogs and decided to buy it at CVS. The price is good, I paid about $4. I didn't have high expectations, but I was very impressed. My polish (cheap polish, I believe it was Revlon) lasted over a week and looked great. There was a bit of wear at the finger tips, which is to be expected, but they looked really great. I've only had the product for a few weeks, so I can't attest to the negative reviews about it drying up. So far, so good!

on 1/28/2014 10:24:00 AM

The best top coat ever! Dries in a snap and my nails last over a week! This is the best! <333