Chanel Glossimer - Twinkle

Chanel Twinkle Glossimer

4.1

on 4/19/2007 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Twinkle is a beautiful pinky-peach shade with golden shimmer. It does not feel gritty on the lips. The texture of this gloss is very smooth, almost feels like satin. Wears very well by itself, since it is very pigmented on my lips. This is a gorgeous spring-summer color, reminds me of colors you see during a sunset. Beautiful!

on 4/10/2007 10:33:00 PM

This color is simply gorgeous!! The color is a gorgeous, unique pinky-peach with golden shimmer. I'd say taht it slightly resembles NARS orgasm lip gloss but it's FAR classier and not sticky at all like NARS. It just makes the face and lips look so pouty and pretty!

I really didnt like nars orgasm, and when my MUA friend suggested chanel twinkle I wasnt sure as I heard they are quite similar. But I gave in last weekend and bought twinkle and pagoda, and love them both! imo, twinkle looks great! and i dont hate it like i go nars orgasm l/g so it cant be THAT similar...its a sheer goldy peach-pink, and against my nc25 skintone, brown hair and blue eyes it looks so pretty...i can use more for glam nights out or a tiny bit, for a subtle, natural day look. I love chanel glossimers!

This color is soooooo beautiful. OMG I love it. The SA at chanel said it was very popular, I wanted to try some on but the sample display gloss was completely used up, nothing left. I bought it and glad I did as the color is a gorgeous unique pinky-peach with golden shimmer, it resembles NARS orgasm lip gloss but classier. It just makes the face and lips look so pouty and pretty! Chanel glossimers are one of the best.

i just received twinkle from chanel.com today....not sure about this one, at first i didn't like it because i thought it was too gold/frosty, but then with the right blush i thought it looked decent...very similiar to MAC's nymphette which i already have....not sure i'm loving it so it may be going back....i look much better in the colors giggle, force, pagoda, summer plum, jaipur .....will update when i decide....

EDIT: i will be returning this, it washes me out :(

on 1/17/2007 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE! I finally broke down and bought this, even though colorwise, in the tube, it looked pretty similar to the Nars Orgasm gloss that I never use (too sticky).

I find it too sheer and glittery alone, but it looks amazing over MAC's Jubilee lipstick--instant Angelina Jolie lips.

A lot of reviews have said they don't like the packaging because it leaks, so I've been keeping it in the container in my makeup bag.

on 12/28/2006 6:16:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

So you guessed: another swap big score!! And this has become today my fav. Glossimer! Peachy w/ golden hints i'd say. Perfect color, perfect texture, wow just wow!

continued >>

on 8/30/2006 10:27:00 AM

This is a very flattering peach pink on my lips. I will not repurchase since it's kind of expensive and I have so many other more flattering glosses.

Twinkle is a very pretty pale pink-gold color. This color is going to work best on fair people, in my opinion. On me its a very flattering color. I like the glossimers texture, they feel smooth, creamy and my lips dont feel glued together. If you can afford this item and are ppp, then I would try this gloss.

on 11/25/2006 1:55:00 AM

This is my favorite glossimer color. In fact, I have two tubes. It works well with Chanel's Scream glossimer in the middle of the lip. Awesome!