Mary Kay Lipliners

Mary Kay Lipliners

4.2

on 5/9/2003 5:20:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I got the new signature l/l in neutral-a great liner,imho,and I find the color to be even more versatile and longer wearing than MAC Spice.

on 4/24/2003 7:26:00 PM

These are awesome lipliners! I have the choclate in which goes well with the toffee lipstick! and also havef the neutral lipliner that also goes well with the almond glaze lipgloss! This is a staple lipliner. I will buy it again and again

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Wow! These a pretty nice! I got Dusty Rose from a nice swapper and it is a great pink shade. These go on really nice and creamy too. Will buy again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love these lip liners. I have them in chocolate and dusty pink (works well with MK's pink pout lipgloss). They last and are so easy to apply.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

i used to sell mary kay, and these lip liners were the best sellers!!! i love the texture and the staying power of them and they do not tug or leave little clumps of liner on your lips. i still have many if anyone is interested. a good deal for they quality....

on 2/15/2003 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I have this in dusty Pink. I bought it with a load of other products when I went to my first ever Mary Kay Party. I RARELY care enough about any beauty product to say this, but it is so perfect for me that I have the urge to stockpile them just in case they stop making them!
The formula is so smooth and makes my 40-year old lip line look pefectly smooth. It's creamy but lasts for hours.
Normally I don't like the "self-sharpening" type of pencil, but this one seems to keep a really nice point.
The color just happens to be an exact (but better!) match to my own lip color.
It blends perfectly with the Pink Shimmer l/s and Pink Pout L/G that I bought at the same time, but I also love it with my Twinkle Glossimer and my Tickled Pink Glazewear.

I have tried many lipliners, and I still come back to my Mary Kay ones. I have neutral, dusty pink, metallic, and chocolate. Neutral goes with everything! Dusty pink is a medium pink color. Metallic is a neutral with a bit of shimmer. Chocolate is a medium brown color. They are long lasting and non drying. This is my holy grail for lipliners!

on 1/9/2003 11:11:00 PM

These liners are great!! They dont need sharpening and are easy to use. They go on creamy and have excellent staying power.

on 12/28/2002 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I put these lip liners right up there with MAC's. In fact, I think they're better than MAC's, however the color selection isn't as wide as theirs. MK's are super creamy and last all day long. I love neutral because it seems to go with just about anything (like MAC's Spice). You've gotta try them! You won't be disappointed, especially since they're only $9.50 and you don't need to sharpen them. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is great. Easy to use, wears like an absolute charm. The Dusty Pink is awesome. But there are other pretty shades! Try this out even if you don't currently wear lipliner. It's very good.