Shu Uemura Face Powder Sheer

Shu Uemura Face Powder Sheer

4.2

Talc, synthtic flourphlogopite, zinc laurate, aluminum hydroxite, mineral oil, octyldodecyl lanolate, diisostearyl malate, octyldodecanol, methylparaben, butylparaben, sorbeth-4 tetraoleate, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance

on 1/18/2004 7:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is an excellent loose powder!
I do not have flawless skin.So,i thought i have to depend on a two way cake or compact for coverage.i was tempted to try this after all the great comments about it.The SA at the raffles city counter was rather helpful too.She commented sincerely that my skin is oily on the inside yet dehydrated on the surface so she recommanded the sheer type in 7 yr light to add some glow to my skin...I was worried that it will be too glittery at first,but after application it feels velvety and smooth and not too glittery like the prescriptives magic powder.Now I dust on after my base and concealer to get a natural and nice finish.it has some oil adsorbing effect too... my t- zone is much more matt after dusting this.Great powder,lived up to the good comments too.

OK, This works for me! It really is lovely powder and it is sheer and fades completely away and just looks nice like you want it to. Maybe HG!

on 1/9/2004 6:20:00 AM

I got this in 7YR Light. This is a great powder! Very finely milled and I love the netting that they use instead of just your usual holes in the plastic sifter. Makes the powder more airier and easier to use!

I think this is my HG Loose Powder now!

on 12/13/2003 2:48:00 PM

I use it sometimes when I want a nice finish and when I remember - Colourless Matte is part of my train case now.

on 12/30/2003 2:55:00 PM

I bought it after all the rave reviews. I did find the texture very fine and soft, and it didn't cake my face. I especially liked the packaging of the powder: it had a 'net-like' cover to let the powder out, instead of those holes that other loose powders come out through (probably because Shu Uemura's powder is so finely milled). However, it dried out my face after using it for several days, particularly when I was retouching my face mid-day. I use 5yr light matte. Maybe sheer might be less drying, but then it was so glittery when I tried it at Sephora. I probably would go with Cargo next time, because their color selection was perfect: Cargo's lightest was a color between Shu Uemura's Colorless and 5yr light, plus Cargo's loose powder was just as finely milled.

on 12/21/2003 8:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Although I think this product is pretty pricy, I do like it and would buy it again. The container is great, the fine mesh prevents too much powder on your brush. It feels smooth on the skin and not crepy looking. Lovely! Edit: 1/27/04, Wow! This has lasted me over 15 months and I still have lots left. I puff my face with it first, then lightly brush over it.

on 10/23/2003 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This powder is a dream. I use Colorless Matte and the finish is fantastic, the staying power wonderful. It leaves the most velvety, luminous set to your makeup and takes away and prevents any shine.

on 10/3/2003 11:42:00 AM

I bought this in 7 yr light matte, the lady recommended the matte one instead the sheer one (^^) Its very finely milled, very good quality indeed. SG$56 is a very reasonable price since a little goes a long way for this product.. I'll definitely stick to this!!

on 11/19/2003 11:43:00 PM

Scored this at a substantial discount from a super eBayer and I have to say, knowing what I know now, I would have paid full price. Got this in the Sheer Colorless and it sets my face like a dream. Just a dusting with the enclosed puff at the end of my a.m. foundation-concealer routine is enough to keep the oilies at bay all morning and afternoon. Usually have to blot eventually, but I'm not complaining -- this is good stuff! So finely milled!

on 11/5/2003 5:23:00 AM

three cheers for this winner! i got this on discount on my trip to japan. (converted: SGD$$40++) i found that it costs about
SGD$55 in spore (",) the quality of the product is tops...
1) it blots away and prevents shine for up to a few hours on my skin (its combo/MMM & i used 7 yr lite)
2) its super fine and qives natural/dewy/pretty glow to my skin, my skin looks flawless and semi-matte
3) i dont use foundation(irritates my skin) so i thot this might not hold up oil for very long, but it proved me wrong (i didnt haf to blot or touch up)overall a great powder for days u hate to bother wif foundation n need a quick fix for ur t-zone....
kudos to shu uemura =)