Nivea Anti-Shadow Eye Creme

Nivea Anti-Shadow Eye Creme

3.2

Aqua (water), Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Distrach Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cucumis Sativus, Panax Ginseng, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Alumina Propylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydratoin.

I figured with all the late night studying that i should buy some special cream for the area under my eyes. $9 later...this stuff hasn't done anything. It's unscented and there no real feeling to it. just feel like a typical facial cream. I probably will try Dove's Eye Cream...hopefully it turns out better.

on 11/27/2006 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

the container says " puffiness and shadow under eyes are visibly reduced". reduced my foot man. it did nothing to help my puffy racoon eyes. i just finished this pdt, and will not be getting it again. it's only good for moisturizing my eye area. i need that, but i need sth to get rid of my shadows under the eyes even more!

I love this stuff! I bought it just the other day after 3 years of not using it... and I remember why I liked it so much the first time. Instantly after I rub a little bit around my eye area the shadows disappear and my eyes appear much brighter and less puffier! Such a staple now in my skincare routine (which is getting simpler and simpler) and at such a fantastic price! I don't know why this works so well but it definitely does, as I see the difference instantly, every time I use it. I don't use concealer under my eyes anymore.

on 9/3/2006 4:02:00 PM

I am in my teens and I don't really need to use a eyecream but it is never to early to start, they say. So I didn't want to spend so mutch money on a eyecream and I gave this a shot. It is defenitly moisturizing and that sort of thing, but doesn't help you to get rid of your dark circles, NO! I like the moisture thing anyway.. But it is a ordinary product. I have genetic dark circles under my eyes, so it's not like stress or enough sleeping, just the way it is. !

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

A very basic eye cream, it does moisturize my skin around the eye area, but it does nothing on my dark circles. I put it in the fridge to give myself a refreshing feeling.
I will try another brand after I finished this jar.

This is probably one of the better eye creams ive come across beating La Prarie, EA and Chanel hands down. I find it moisturisers really well and this is the ONLy product i have ever used (ive used many) that slightly diminishes my dark circles the next day. Im not sure how effective it is on fine lines thats why im looking for something else but for a pick me up its great!

on 3/21/2006 11:02:00 AM

Have been using this for over 4 months every night, and see absolutely no difference.

This is an ordinary eye cream. I liked it for the first month - maybe it did help psychologically but only for dat period. It moisturises well enuff to create a smooth base for my concealer to stay put, but nothing done to my dark circles, fine lines nor puffiness.

A gd price but i guess its a pdt meant for those who simply nid an eye cream as a base for make-up.

on 5/29/2006 4:34:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

An okay product. It helps more than not using any under eye cream at all, and the price is nice as well.

It is very soothing, as it contains cucumber extract etc. The pot looks rather nice for its price and is refreshing on the eye instantly. That being said though, it doesnt really make a difference to dark circles as far as I can see. It is also a tad too creamy for my taste.I reckon it is nice if you just want something there to use, otherwise dont use it