Bourjois Little Round Pot - Rose de Jaspe 95

4.1

TALC, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENTONITE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SILICA, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), LANOLIN ALCOHOL, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, AMMONIUM SILVER ZINC ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DEXTRIN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CITRIC ACID

Oops~~Nice scent and natural color for me~~Sweet packaging for good price~~
I like to wear it in winter or working time.Enjoy this very much!!!
Will definitely repurchase when I run out~~~

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Fair to good blush on the very very pale. Slightly too pink on me; I find a warmer peachy-pink better. This isn't unusable, though.

I've recently been adventuring for the first time into the dark regions of blush. This is scary for a pale blue person. I thought I could never pull off any blush, ever, and was condemned to looking like death year-round.

95 Rose de Jaspe is one of two I finally bought (the other is 35 Lune d'or). Thanks to advice from Satinette and Georgiasweety on the Boards for pointing me towards this one! Rose Jaspe is one of the lightest Bourjois blushes: pale rose-pink. It's a dusky rose - so with a little more beige-brown in the mix; a little glittery, but not nearly as much as the "d'or" series; easy to apply a faint wash that just makes you look very slightly flushed. As Jojoba points out in her review, Rose de Jaspe is very close to Chanel's Joues Contraste 99 Rose Ptale.

It's more peachy than the other paler Bourjois blushes, so works well on the pale blue of hue. Anything with more blue-violet in it brings out my natural blueness; so the more "pure" pinks, like the otherwise beautiful Rose d'or and Lilas d'or, came out a bit artificial-looking on me. Going the other way, anything with too much coral/rust (Rose coup de foudre, Tomette, Brun poudr) comes out orange. My favourite remains Lune d'or for an everyday rapid blush - Rose de Jaspe is a close second as it's less immediately easy to work with and effective, it has more colour and less glitteriness, maybe more appropriate for meetings? I'm still playing around with these, anyway.

Bourjois blushes are lovely little pots of joy; beautiful packaging, matching the colour inside. The mini mirror inside is useful, the fitted teeny brush is not. The contents are domed, and baked. Quite hard, but work fine with a blusher brush: good results here with the Bourjois dinky stubby bronzer brush or The Body Shop's retractable blusher brush (soft, synthetic, lovely). As others have noted, this blush can be hard to pick up as it's dry-baked: easily solved by scraping the top gently with a dry toothbrush.

This is perfumed: the classic Bourjois scent: rose, vanilla, peach, violet flower, maybe some lily of the valley. Love it or hate it (I love it, and am highly allergic to many smells - but this scent is happily nostalgic for me).

Nice and cheap here in Europe (around EUR 10.00). Not tested on animals. No irritations on this otherwise rather irritable skin.

I'd buy this again - though it looks like it'll last a long time - but not as good as Nars Orgasm or its dupes, as quite the most extraordinary and life-changing gently flushing blush. Mmmm... continued >>

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have two Bourjois blushes - Rose de Jasp and Or Sublime. Both of them are very good, gently and longlasting. But Ive found out, that rose colours are definately not a good match for me, so I wont buy THIS shade again.

I'm really not a fan of blushes with golden shimmer. This is exactly the blush I want. A little bit of shimmer and shine but not that kind that makes you look like you're set for a night out. This has that glowing pink that makes you look healthy and blushing at the same instant. I love love this little thing. The color coded case adds a little bonus to it. makes me want to collect the rest of the shades. P.S. The scent isn't that bad. It actually fades easily.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this blush for days i wanted a natural flush on my NC42 skin. But it seems like i am too dark for this color to show up on my skin. No wonder how much i swirl and dip the brush in the pot, it doesnt pick the color (I use MAC brushes) and hence i dont see anything at all whatsoever on my cheeks. I wish i could return it because this is no use to me. Sticking with my MAC blush for now.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

My HG blush also - the shade is absolutely lovely, it isn't messy and the packaging is cute and sturdy.. i don't love the brush, but now thinking of all the othe blushes out there and the brushes that come with them, this one is a great size, but i do miss a longer handle.
Either way, i'll repurchase every time i run out

My HG blush!!!! I don't mind the fragrance, and the blush itself is just perfect!

The scent was SO strong it gave me a headache - although the color is quite nice, I don't reach for it often at all because of the strong fragrance. Just TOO much! The case is a little hard to open - I often have trouble prying it apart... Will not repurchase this or any other Bourjois blush.

This is my third Bourjois blush in as many months. When I bought Rose dOr I was tossing up between it and Rose de Jaspe and then I decided I needed both! Yes, the fragrance is strong very nanna-like but if you can get past that and the fiddly size (the dome is lovely but if only it was twice as round so you could easily swirl a brush over it) then youll love this blush if youre a PPP (Im MAC C2, blonde hair, blue eyes). Its a shimmery medium pink that is of excellent quality and pigment for AUD20. If I ever run out of Bourjois blush then I would definitely repurchase.

i bought this last week at sephora because i loved the reviewer below who posted her picture (more of us should do that, it really helps to see visuals!) i thought the rose de jaspe looked amazing on her!!! i am in dire need of a HG blush, something that is not matte! (i am fair MAC NC20, dark brown hair, hazel eyes). i currently own several blushes that i do not like but have settled with: smashbox powder blush in rose, nars creme blush in russian red, a clinique bronze-y blush, and benefit benetint (i do like this). i have never purchased any makeup from the bourjois line. i was pleased to see the $13 price tag! i scooped the blush up and was on my way. when i got home, i found the compact extremely difficult to open. the little clasp thing is cumbersome and and i never know which way (left, right, up or down) to push it. i really do not like fiddling with the tiny compact. when i finally opened the tiny cheap-o plastic compact i find a tiny cheap-o plastic blush brush. silly! then i reveal the blush. i smell it because most of the reviewer's say the blush has a strong "powdery/grandma smell." it does and i'm not too sure that i want to put something purfumed on my sensitive skin. DUH! all i can say is that i couldn't smell the blush for myself at sephora b/c the blush was sealed. i tried the blush and it didn't really show up! i wanted to really GLOW, but this blush didn't do it for me. it is also a bit too red for my fair complexion. i have enough reds in my collection already, i was aiming more for a soft pink. i will give it a few more tries, and then i will retire it to my gym bag to keep for the days i shower and dress after a workout and need makeup. **UPDATE: last night i went to sephora and ended up buying benefit's dandelion after reading product reviews. i think it will look nice on my fair skin. we'll see. i was TORN between dandelion and stila's blush in bud. let's pray i didn't make another mistake. i figured dandelion would double as a light blush/luminizer and will work with the blushes i currently own. all in all i an not happy with the bourjois product at all and will not repurchase!