Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation
Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear FoundationPro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

3.3

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got this online on the 110 shade and when I first opened the box I got nervous because it was pale-- too pale, but then I tried it on anyway and it oxidized to match my skin tone perfectly. I love how I don't get too oily on this one, unlike MAC Studio Fix where in only 3 hours I can fry things on my face; this wore on to a dewy finish that blotterazzi can fix easily. I use only one pump and blend with beautyblender; works well for me. Bit pale on the outset but I oxidize in minutes, perf match. Bit too pricey though; glad I went for the lighter shade; I was recommended 220 warm peach and the horror if i got that instead and went to oxidize like I did. 110 is a match; could probably go for 120 or 140, contemplating those shades on next repurchase.

on 11/28/2017 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

If you're an acne prone oily and sensitive gal like me with olive skintones you will enjoy this foundation a lot. This foundation doesnt crease on me. It doesnt settle into fine lines and on some days, i can get full 5 hours of wear without powdering. Just to emphasize, IM OILY AF. People used to tell me that the amount of oil i secreted on my T-zone alone could fry eggs (eww i know but point made). So if you're still contemplating this and you've got a similar skin type, i would highly recommend trying this foundation out.

on 11/25/2017 1:34:00 AM

I have this in shade 150 and if matches fairly well though maybe a hair too dark when it dries down. Slight oxidation but really no more than most foundations. Wear time is good with or without a primer; I found it looked good for up to 6 hours or so. Medium coverage with more of a satin than matte finish. Feels light on the skin. I've found good results applying with fingers or sponge. The packaging is functional and hygienic with a solid pump. Frosted glass bottle is pretty but I can see how this would make somone apprehensive to travel with it. It's a solid foundation. I would have liked to see some beneficial skincare ingredients but sometimes makeup is just makeup. Love the large range of shades. I would purchase it again.

on 11/23/2017 8:22:00 PM

UM DRY SKIN ANYONE? DON'T POWDER USE SOME HEAVY DUTY MOSTIURE AND PERFETION

on 11/19/2017 5:39:00 PM

I loved this foundation at first! The price is great, I love Rihanna, and it went on easily. All good, right?! WELL my first problem was how drying it was. It stopped going on nicely because of the dry patches it was creating on my skin- no primer or moisturizer would help. The bigger problem and the one that made me return a product for the first time ever- ACNE! I do not break out, I mean I get about a pimple a month- maybe! But this caused me to break out in small flesh colored zits and whiteheads all over my cheeks and chin area! It was so bad. Wish it had worked but something did not agree with my skin!

on 11/18/2017 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Having waited 25 mins to buy this product at the beauty counter boy how i regret it. I watched endless youtube videos about this product before purchasing so i felt pretty confident with the positive reviews. The girl at the counter matched me to shade 300 by only taking off abit of my own makeup from my chin, i first thought hmm, looking at the mirror and in the store lighting it looked ok so i purchased it. The next morning doing my makeup before work i applied the foundation i was horrified it looked pale/dull maybe i bought the wrong shade who know, i also found it hard to blend with the brush and sponge it dries up pretty quickly on to the skin, i have acne prone skin so i pretty much make sure my skin isnt dry by applying marula oil. Currently now i mix The Ordinary foundation and the fenty in order to finish the product now that i have bought it, both together works well. The only positive thing i would say about this product is the longevity.

on 11/16/2017 11:08:00 PM

I love this foundation best coverage looks amazeballs on the face yes it oxydizes however she did say that it would because of the amount of pigment in the foundation and suggested buying a shade lighter so when it oxydizes it's now ur shade.it looks flawless on the skin ,after 8 hr of wear it's still flawless and fresh and still lasted long after on my oily skin,packaging is great it has a pump this has become one of my HG foundation.

on 11/16/2017 2:24:00 AM

I have very yellow, slightly olive undertones, purchased in 290 which is marketed as the olive/neutral shade.

Unfortunately this is not an olive or yellow toned shade. Oxidizes and dries down a lot more orange and darker than it looks out of the bottle. The orange/tan shade will come through after a few minutes and it is no longer olive or neutral yellow toned. I now mix it with a lighter shade (130, also tried 140 and both work) to counteract the mismatch & also because I'm paler in the winter.

Dries down very fast, you need to work quickly. This is for oily or regular skin, would not recommend for dry skin. The finish is matte, with a slightly powdery feel, it's a "dry" foundation if that makes sense. Coverage is light-medium. Staying power is average - same as most other foundations.

For coverage it will not cut it if you have redness or blemishes. I have mild redness on my cheeks and usually an active blemish or two as well as some dark spots from acne around my jawline. I'm used to going over the blemishes/scarring with concealer but I find this foundation doesn't cover even the slightest redness or even out my skintone on its own.

For dry skin avoid! I found on days my skin was drier this aged me dramatically and it actually feels dry as well.

I've used numerous other foundations both high and low end and taking into consideration both the price and the condition of my skin (being combo), this is ok.

Obviously it'll be better if you have normal or "good" skin to begin with. If you have combo skin or generally deal with problems like dry areas/blemishes/redness etc there's better products out there for comparable prices.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Price , packaging, product all amazing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I could buy a car for what I have spent on foundations. I have horrid dermatitis and flakes the size of quarters. I use the new Water Double Wear as my first layer and this as my top. Perfect. I like the packaging and the color choices are plentiful. I use a sponge and my pores seem to disappear. Shocked how much this worked for me