Origins Pinch Your Cheeks

Origins Pinch Your Cheeks

3.6

on 11/11/2006 10:02:00 AM

Origins Pinch ur cheeks brownberry and raspberry..This is the best blush that i ever use.. U can actually apply it on a sponge first before ur foundation. Juz blend it with the sponge after that apply pressed powder and it will give u the best natural blush ever.. Will nv change any blush. Plus its very affordable too juz S$21 and it can last u more than 3 months i suppose.. Muz try!!! And right now i'm stocking up for that. LOL

It is annoying the way the tube always oozes when you want to just squeeze out a tiny amount but it would have to be one of the most natural cheek tints i have ever used, it gives a really beautifull pink tinge to my cheeks. Despite the oozing and the staining of the fingers I love this. As I only apply a very small amount it last for ever.

This has a nice tint and leaves my skin prettily flushed. I bought it because it was cheaper than Benetint; however it doesn't have Benetint's staying power. Difficult to control how much comes out of the metal tube. The tube has lasted well and it's more convenient for travel than Benetint but overall I don't plan to repurchase.

This stuff is fantastic. I've been looking for a blush that would A) look natural & B) last all day. And here it is! I agree that the tube is not the greatest, the product keeps oozing out, but putting the cap back on takes care of that. You have to work fast with this stuff or it will dry streaky, but I think that's true of all stains. I love the Brownberry shade (similar to Bobbi Brown Chocolate Cherry Pot Rouge which I nearly bought but fortunately I saw this & got it instead - SO much cheaper & I think it has better lasting power) & I think I might also get the original (Raspberry?) shade as well. Why not, it's only $10!
(I posted this review under the Brownberry shade but wanted to put it here as well.)

on 10/17/2006 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I didn't like too much about this. First of all, whenever I took the cap off, the product would start oozing out on it's own (even if I didn't squeeze it). Second, you have to work quickly to blend it- no play time. Third, it stains my fingers like crazy. And last, the color selection is poor, & the results are very average. I much prefer Smashbox Skintints to this (great product!)

on 11/7/2006 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is pretty good. It's not great. Mainly, the packaging is pretty awful. Reminds me of BeneTint (which I dropped and broke!)-icky. The tip is simply too narrow, so it comes out in streaks or spots, and it oozes while you're not looking as well as staining everything around, especially your fingers. The color was pretty though, and it did last.

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I had a lot of patience while trying to work with this product. Even though I loved the way the Raspberry shade looked on me, I just couldn't deal with the annoying tube that kept spilling whenever I opened the product. It is also hard to blend...if you dont do it quick enough, it will dry and leave your face looking clownish and streaky.
I would opt for something else. I ended up throwing mine away when the friggen thing spilled all over after I opened it.

I don't usually like tints and expressed this when being sold on a gift set that included the product. However, the sales girl encouraged me to try it on. Upon doing so I realized that the reason tints have never worked for me before is that I wasn't applying them properly. She told me to apply a little to the tops of my cheeks, almost under my eyes but lower on the fleshy part. It gives a nice flush. Applying with fingers seems easier than applying with a brush like you do with some products (I know that you can brush it on your finger). The sales girl was right.

I've got the raspberry colour.

I don't know if I'd buy it again because I'm not into blush. I agree that sometimes too much comes out of the tube, but then I just apply it to my lips.

I feel like the product makes me look cute.
(Oh, the vanity that makeup produces.)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

(Reference: NC20/25) I liked this sweet little cool pink gel. A bit more pigmented than I anticipated, so I need only a tiny dab. As a gel, there was plenty of time for application, no streaking or blotchiness. While I like it, I probably won't repurchase, as there are so many more fun products out there to try.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was a bit annoying. I am usually in a hurry in the morning so I prefer powder blushes because I can just sweep some on and go. This was very hard to blend and I never could get it to look right. Also I didn't like the color selection. Won't repurchase.