Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Uhm long lasting liquid lipstick for under $5?! YES PLEASE. The only other liquid lipsticks I have tried are Kat Von D, Anastasia, and Jeffree Star. Yes, the Wet 'n' Wild lippies aren't as great, but they are great for the price. I find that they last long on the lips, and have a vibrant, opaque color. I've gotten many compliments wearing this product and people are shook after they find out I paid under $5!

The negatives: drying on the lips, and a limited color range.

Overall, I highly recommend!

on 6/23/2017 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

i am more and more impressed with the "new" wet n wild. i'm very surprised that i missed any chatter about this lippie on you tube. i went into CVS looking for a new lipstick shade, and i saw the shade rebel rose. i was really attracted to it. a pretty but funky mauvey shade. the applicator is a bit different. it has a sort of scoop in the middle of the doe foot that holds more product so it can be applied with one swipe. the texture isn't too thick, so it feels really natural on my lips after it dries down. this only takes a few minutes. ya can build it up, but it begins to feel sticky. but with normal application it doesn't feel cheap or drying on my lips at all. i also bought berry recognize. this berry shade is a bit more deep and not exactly a summer color, but i'm sure i'll use it at night or for dressier occasions anyway. it also has good lasting power. it stayed on for at least 7 hours, eating and drinking, and i still had to take it off with my elf sugar scrubbie thingie. haha...anyway i'm all about a quality product that is also easy on my atm card.

on 6/20/2017 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Nudie Patootie is the perfect nude for fair skin – I have never been able to wear any matte lipsticks because I have extremely dry lips. I fell in love with the color Nudie Patootie in the store and had to try it. The color is a perfect cool shade that has no peach or orange tones. I have to apply my Maybelline SuperStay balm over this at least once an hour to be able to tolerate the matte formula. This formula lasted on me with the balm applied for 4 hours. I envy women who can wear matte lipstick comfortably.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So, I own the peach shade. It's so freaking gorgeous on. But the formula is so thin. It takes a bit to get an opaque coverage. I still like it though. And the applicator is pleasantly comfortable lol.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought, berry recognize and nice to fuschia . Both were very pigmented and did not feel drying. Price was very affordable and I loved that I could build the product and reapplication was minimal. Keep stepping up the game wet n wild and add more colors. Worth the money would buy again.

I have give me mocha, berry recognize and rebel rose. The formula and applicator is absolutely amazing! It's a thin formula but very pigmented and not streaky at all. Also lasts a decent amount of time before it gets a little dry.

on 5/30/2017 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I don't have much experience with liquid lipsticks. I recently bought the Lancome Matte Shaker lipstick in Beige Vintage and was blown away by it. I saw the rave reviews of this lipstick and thought it would be good as a way to not go through the lancome one too quickly. I bought Rebel Rose>looks like I smeared dirt on my lips..straight up gray brown on me. Berry Extravaganza is a good color (not for summer) but I don't like how it feels on the lips. feels dry looks dry and flat on lips... lancome is 5 times more expensive but the difference is night and day.

on 5/25/2017 3:12:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought two shades - Nudist Peach and Coral Corruption. The peach shade application was very smooth and felt very nice on my lips. Then when it dried, I could sort of make out the lines on my lips but it wasn't too noticeable. Then, when i smiled, there was an immediate stopping line where the very inside of my lip was exposed. I tried the application with coral color the next day and again, it had a great feel to it and after applying completely to my lips, I used the wand to dab some color slightly onto the inner part of my bottom lip. I held my lips parted to allow the formula to dry. That seemed to help some but halfway through the day, the lipstick on that part right inside my lip was worn away and the line was even more noticeable. I think the formula is really smooth and I tried to like these lip glosses because of the price and the variety of colors available, but unless it's a user error and not the fault of the product ( and someone please tell me if that is so), then I am going to pass them on to a friend and see if they have better luck than I did.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my first liquid lipstick and I really like it! I am very fair, and cool toned. I prefer mauve colors, rosey pinks. I picked the shade Rebel Rose, and I love the color. My lips do feel dry after applying this (but not a lot, definitely not dried out, just a bit drier), but I go over it with Burt's Bees, which solves the problem.

I am very particular about lipstick shades, I know what looks good on me (mauve colors). If you are cool-toned, fair, or enjoy mauves, then I'd give Rebel Rose a shot. Got this for 3 dollars on sale at Walgreens, so price can't be beat.

Also, in the past my lips have peeled from any kind of lipstick and even many chapsticks. Lately I have been trying budget lip products (I'm afraid to put down $$ for a lip product I might be allergic too) and I'm happy to say Wet n Wild and Elf haven't caused peeling for me. I'll take off a lippie if this ever does cause peeling.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

definitely hit or miss depending on the color