Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/30/2016 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have oily skin and react to pretty much anything I put on my skin. I really liked the appearance of this and coverage was pretty good although I did have to use a concealer over some acne scars. After a few hours it started to oxidize on my more oilier areas. After using for a few days a started to develop cystic areas. Unfortunately it had to go back.

on 10/5/2016 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This review is for a sample I received with my UD order. I got the shade medium light which is supposed to be good for those with UD shades from 3.5-4.0. I usually wear 4.0 in the Naked Skin foundation. I found the One and Done to be a little too light for me but nothing a little bronzer couldn't fix.

Coverage was pretty good considering this is considered a CC cream with sheer coverage. I did have to follow up with concealer on some dark sunspots. I do wish it had more coverage like the IT Cosmetics CC cream. However UD is cheaper at $34 for 1.3 oz.

Performance of this foundation was top notch. I used the UD Optical Blurring Brush to blend it in and it did so effortlessly. Makes me look like I'm not wearing foundation and I love that it already ahs SPF 20 built in. I applied this foundation at 5:30 am and took it off at about 6 pm after I spent an hour at the gym. My skin still looked flawless without touch ups. I would definitely purchase the full size!

on 9/14/2016 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

I don't understand people's confusion about this product. Urban Decay, to my knowledge, has never said that this is a *foundation*, yet many people claim that it doesn't cover enough, etc. If you have generally good skin that maybe needs a little evening out or has very slight imperfections, and you like a natural makeup look, this product is perfect. It makes the skin look like your skin but better. I am NW35 in the summer and NC44 in cooler months and the Dark color in this product is perfect for me. The only thing I'm not digging about this is the price. Other than that, I think it's wonderful.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

As I'm getting older (hit the 50 mark this year!) I prefer less make up. Have been using high spf BB's or sometimes just my sunscreen and finishing powder, so I was quite excited about trying this. I prefer a product that can be applied with fingers just for speed and convenience but unfortunately this product didn't work for me applying this way as it sets quite quickly. However with a Real Techniques stippling brush it buffed up really nicely. Was a little worried about the colour because light was a little light and a bit orangey, and light medium looked too dark for me. I went with light and it blends perfectly with my skin tone. I finish with a dusting of E.L.F. Finishing powder or a light brush over of physicians formula pressed powder. Now this product has been marketed as a one step, all you need product for summer make up but I would have thought that the spf would have been at least 30, not 20. I have been wearing just over a serum with no added sunscreen but as a fair person who uses Retin A and lives in the tropics I feel I would need a sunscreen underneath. Would I buy again? Yes probably because it does give a nice 'no make up' made up look.

I'm a fan of UD naked line so i wanted to give this a try since I don't like heavy foundations. I really like it, I love the fact that they offer a wider range of shades then most bb creams. I'm a medium but find most companies are either too light or too dark, i like that they offer medium light, medium and medium dark. Medium is perfect on my skin, it blend right in and it has a luminous finish which makes your skin glows. It lasts all day on my skin. i have a somewhat of a combo skin type. I just put a some powder on my oily spots and I'm good all day. The coverage is good, it's light to medium and if you have good skin I think it will be adequate. It's pricey but it was worth it.

on 10/5/2016 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a very interesting BB/TM/foundation. The idea that I could use one product and I'd be done, made me really want to like this.

The consistency is a light liquid formula, that has some kind of powdery texture to it. When I apply this, it's usually over moisturiser and primer. On the skin, it sinks in quickly, with a matte finish. The feel of the product is great but the look not so much. I apply two layers and don't really get much coverage. When using my hands I've noticed this white film attach to my fingers. Not too sure what that is. Love the packaging and the cost per gram is the same as my NARS TM.

The actual product does help diffuse pore size for me but overall I can't use this as a primer, as it looses the whole purpose of being one and done.

If you like sheer coverage and a matte finish, I think you might like this.

on 7/23/2016 8:54:00 AM

I adore this product. I have oily skin and I work long hours, so I need something that lasts, but I like a sheer base. Most tinted moisturizers and BBs have too much moisture to last on me. This has more pigment and something in it really adheres to my skin; I can go a full 12-16 hour day with my makeup still looking good, if not perfectly fresh, and with minimal touchups. The light color has been a great match for me, even as I got a little color going into summer. If I want more coverage, I top with powder - but as I said, I really like very sheer coverage and I think this makes my skin look more even without looking covered up. I don't have much that requires additional concealer. I haven't broken out using this; if anything, my skin looks better, although I'm going to credit better skincare to that vs. this product. But it hasn't hurt any.

This has a light, silicone-y texture. It goes on very smoothly, blends out well with a Beauty Blender and then goes demi-matte once it sets. No obvious smell. I don't find that it builds up particularly well, but that's what concealer is for.

I'll buy this as long as they make it. A truly excellent product for anyone who wants the feel of a tinted moisturizer or BB but that has better pigmentation and staying power.

on 7/26/2016 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really love this. Most BB creams or tinted moisturizers are greasy with not enough coverage and don't last. This rectifies all of those issues and has a good SPF 30. I wear Medium on my NC30 skintone. I also love the packaging which is a tube with a pump. Great product.

A new gem! In a world where every new beauty product feels more gimmicky than the last, this is a winner.

Texture and coverage:
This product is something between a BB cream and a foundation, with a built in pore perfecting primer quality too. The finish is flawless, a light to medium coverage. Best applied with a dense fluffy brush or beauty blender (I prefer brush for more coverage). It's weightless on the face but actually lasts through the day, especially with a light dusting of translucent powder in the T zone. I use concealer to correct obvious problem areas while keeping the rest of my face luminous and skin-like with this product. It has no obvious scent.

Packaging:
The simplicity of the packaging is genius. It's a plastic tube with a pump dispenser. The tube packaging means you can clumsily drop to your heart's content, and it is light and unbreakable so you can toss it in a handbag for easy transportation. The dispenser keeps things hygienic and mess-free. Bonus feature, you get slightly more product than a standard foundation (40ml compared to 30ml), which for the price of $52 (in Australia) for a higher end product is amazing.

Colour selection:
Although the selection of shades is not extensive, do not be fooled. The way this formula melts seamlessly into your skin and corrects complexion in a second-skin nature means that thousands of shades are not necessary.

Will definitely repurchase many more times!

for a product marketed as a bb cream, it has very good coverage. 6 shades in this line, and I use medium light and fine it will adjust to your skin.
any product that comes in a squeeze tube or pump automatically gets a bonus point from me, and this has both.
I apply 2 pumps of this product for my face and neck and I can instantly get medium coverage without needing to build up. I apply with my hands most days and if I have a few extra minutes I will go over it with a damp sponge to even it out and just sheer it out slightly so it doesn't look like I have a mask on. I would not rely on the spf in this product, so use a separate one prior to this.

it lasts all day, I don't get oily, only the tiniest amount of transfer, (I didn't use powder). I would definitely buy this again