Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

4.4

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I know for some reason it's cool to hate on this palette, but I'll come right out and say it - I love this palette. One of the problems for some people might lie in the name - this is not actually a true peach palette, like the Venus palette or Kylie's Royal Peach but rather a neutral rose-gold themed palette, closer to Naked 3. Despite the peach-themed names there is no true warm toned peach shade to be found here (even Candied Peach leans quite pink), but I think it's a great palette nonetheless. I'm not sure why this palette has been described as 'generic' - it's not, it's actually rather quirky and offbeat in it's colour selection.

I can't get enough of Luscious, Cobbler and Bellini which are some of the most beautiful champagne shades I have ever seen. Georgia is a perfect transition shade for me and is probably the shade I'll hit pan on first. As a deep set eyed girl most transition shades do nothing but make me look like death warmed over. But Georgia looks beautiful - just slightly pinker than my natural skintone. Talk Derby To Me was initially a huge disappointment. As others have pointed out when swatched it looks like glittery charcoal, not purple. However strangely enough, it actually DOES look purple on my lids (yeah, I can't explain it either). The colour is like nothing I have seen before, a dark purple grey, kind of like a deep lilac, if that makes sense, which goes perfectly with the pink shades in the palette. It's actually become somewhat of a favourite. Bless Her Heart is another winner - it's a green grey/khaki/silver and a very unique shade, I can't think of any dupe off the top my head.

The biggest con for me with this palette is the highlight shade 'White Peach'. I don't know if it's just my palette or what, but for me this shade is clearly sub-par in quality, very powdery with a ton of fallout. By comparison the highlight in the two other Too Faced palettes I own (Bon Bons and Semi Sweet) is fine. I think I'm starting to get what people mean about Too Faced's quality being randomly awful for no rhyme or reason. And then there is the smell. This product has a very strong smell of cheap artificial peach (I'd liken it to peach car air freshener). I'm not particularly sensitive to smells, but if you are this could be and issue.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think that I am now having some kind of issue with most of Too Faced products, especially their overhyped eyeshadow palettes. I got this Sweet Peach palette as a gift, but honestly I would never buy it with my own money and here is why.

Eyeshadow quality here is rather pants. If you compare Too Faced shadows to KVD, Tarte or even MUG - these do feel like coloured chalk. They even stain my eyelids, which never happens with any other popular brands. I find that the prettiest shades here have a very bad pigmentation. You can always check out all of the swatches on my blog ( http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2017/03/31/Is-It-Worth-The-Hype-Sweet-Peach-Palette-Review ).

The scent of this palette is so overpowering, it gives me proper headaches. Funnily, it doesn't go away and sticks to my eyelids (chemical peach) for hours. I honestly don't get why this palette is so hyped up, but in my book - pass!

The amount of different looks you can achieve with this one palette is amazing! Super blendable, and pigmented and the smelling like peaches doesn't hurt either!

I waited a loooong time to buy this one, but I'm so glad I did! Great selection of mattes and shimmers, smooth, blendable and long-lasting. Perfect for travel, and stacks so neatly with my other Too Faced palettes. A pleasure to use; highly recommend!

One of my all-time favorite palettes and one of the best Too Faced has put out. Not chalky, all easily blendable, you can create a million looks from these shades, and the smell....oh, the smell. Peachy heaven.

The only disappointment I found was that in the pans, the shadows that have sparkles in them look stunning but they don't translate the same when you apply them. No real sparkle or glitter once on your lids.

The neutrals are gorgeous, as well as the darker/brighter colors. I love the looks this palette creates, you can do a muted day look and a Glam night look.

Absolutely worth every penny.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I spent $50 AUD on this palette, and I wish that I hadn't.
Aside from Bellini (which I absolutely love), the colours were quite chalky, and very lacking in pigment.
I would say that this might be okay for a beginner or somebody who prefers a light wash of colour, if it weren't for the fact that it's totally overpriced for the quality that you receive.
The packaging is absolutely adorable, but I can't in good conscience recommend this, and I definitely wouldn't repurchase.

This is without doubt my favourite eyeshadow palette! The quality is really great (beside 'talk derby to me' ehich is kinda chalky in my palette) and there is a good balance between the different finishes. But the main reason why i LOVE this palette is the color selection. I have dark brown hair and eyes and autumn colors, burnt colors and peachy colors looks great on me, and this palette is full of them! So if you are like me, and your hair, skin and eyes have darker and warmer colors, this palette will suit you perfectly!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

For the price I'm Disappointed in the pigmentation! The colors are very pretty but it's lacking in the pigmentation department. Not good enough for me.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love this palette! Nice quality, pigmentation, packaging.

I'll admit I was drawn to this palette partly because of the pretty packaging (reminds me of paintboxes I had when I was little) and the promise of a peachy scent. I'm a sucker for things like that. I wasn't expecting to find it as useful as my In Bloom palette, but I've used this palette at least 3 times a week since I bought it 2 months ago -- and I've used all of the colours. I've never been very adventurous with eyeshadow (I usually stick to browns, and occasionally burgundy or mauve), but the array of colours -- and the selection of finishes -- makes it easy to do a variety of looks. The two colours I thought would be out of my comfort zone -- Candied Peach and Bless Her Heart -- are actually very flattering on me. Who knew? Not me! The formula of the shadows is pigmented, easy to blend, and lasts all day (I use a shadow primer) without fading or smudging. Worth the $$. No regrets.