Tarte TARTElette In Bloom

Tarte TARTElette In Bloom
TARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In BloomTARTElette In Bloom

4.6

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

So one of my lovely friends brought this palette home for me from the US since you cant get it in Sweden and tarte's shipping is really expensive to EU sadly. This makes me kind of anxious on what do to if I ever finish it because lets just break it I love this palette!

I would say if you're new to makeup or have a smaller collection this would be a great "do it all" palette to start with! It has almost everything you would need in a palette as you get both neutral, warm and cool shadows. The colourselection is really good aswell, you got your dark smokey colours as well as lighter neutrals and more pinky/red tones as well.

It has 3 shimmer shadows (or as tarte calls them "luster shadows") and they are all really pretty (I think they would look really nice on a lot of skintones too), they aren't crazy pigmented (you can give them that extra "umph" with fix+ and/or a glitter glue if you like though) but nicely balanced and very forgiving if you mess up applying them therefor theyre again very begineer friendly.
The mattes are easy to blend and got just the right pigmentation, mind you though these are soft shadows so they do have a bit of a kick up when you go to put your brush in them but nothing I mind personally. They also smell like vanilla which was a pleasent suprise.
The only thing I'm missing in this palette is a classic warm toned brown, transition colour style. If it had that this would guranteed be my #1 travel buddy.

What more can I say, the packaging is stunning and feels sturdy/secure but its not in any way bulky which again is nice for travel. The price was about 430 sek which is about 47 dollars and i feel like its a fair price, theres more expensive stuff out there that isnt nearly as good quality as this!

on 2/17/2017 9:32:00 AM

This is a beautiful palette with beautiful shades. The texture is powdery and creamy at the same time. The colors are gorgeous, perfect for the office during the day and you can darken for wear at night. It's so versatile, that I find myself reaching for this palette. The shadows go on smooth and provide a beautiful finish. And everytime I open this palette, I smile. It just makes me happy!

on 2/15/2017 3:31:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Happy Birthday too me! After eyeballing and lusting after this palette since Christmas I too the chance and purchased. I was not disappointed. While the majority are mattes there are a few shimmers thrown in. I find this palette creates many daytime and nighttime looks. It smells like Vanilla too. Creamy blendable shadows with high payoff. Very happy with this.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is a solid palette. Geared for those that prefer warm toned shades. Kicks up a little in the pan. But very soft shadows so that's to be expected. They blend nicely. I like that the rows and columns coordinate so it's foolproof. This is a palette I use frequently. It's not on par with Viseart or MUFE but a good product for the price.

on 2/13/2017 7:42:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was lusting after this palette for so long, so when Tarte finally started shipping worldwide I was very quick to make an order. This is the perfect eyeshadow palette for those after a natural shade range that can create both day and night looks. There is a good balance of mattes and shimmers and the formula is impressive. The packaging is also gorgeous and has a decent sized mirror. This is my perfect palette and it never fails me, the shade range also makes it the perfect travel companion. Definitely a good buy.

on 2/8/2017 10:38:00 PM

This palette is beautiful in terms of packaging and color selection. Another bonus is that it smells like vanilla. However, I think people are in denial about this product. They think because it looks so good that it is good. Smarty Pants, Sweetheart, and Rebel swatch nearly identical. Smokeshow and Activist are very similar but good for filling in eyebrows if you have dark hair. Leader is difficult to blend. All the colors all mold into one muddy mess. You really can only get 1 to 3 looks max out of this palette since all the colors look similar on the lids. I really wanted to love it because it is so beautiful but it performs terrible. It retails for $45 which is b.s. since the Anastasia Beverly Hill Modern Renaissance retails for slightly less and blows the tartelette out of the water.

on 2/5/2017 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Beautiful neutral eyeshadow palette. I see this working for many skintones and eye colors.

The color selection is very neutral with a cool toned row, a warm toned row and a rosy toned row.
I like that there only are 3 shimmers out of the 12 shades, as I use most mattes for my looks.

The pigmentation is great and consistent throughout the palette, with the exception of 'funny girl' which is a smidgen gritty and therefore takes some work to get even pigmentation. By no means is it bad quality, just not quite as fantastic as the other shades.

The shadows is soft and powdery (have quite an amount of kick-up), but is not chalky. They blend very easy, and with almost no effort.

All in all I love this palette for neutral eye looks. I always brings this on trips as it has quite a versatility to it, plus the packaging is beautiful and sturdy.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Beautifully packaged in a gold an purple case, this palette is the perfect palette for someone new to makeup. It suits nearly every skin color and every eye color. When I go on trips, I take this. I can lean towards browns or towards purples with this versatile basic kit. Plus, the case is solid with a huge mirror. You could even go from day to evening by using some of the darker shadows and a few could even serve as blush or eyeliner. Great buy I am glad I purchased.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this palette so much and I use it every day. Good pigmentation, blendable, good color choices.

on 1/17/2017 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Not only does this palette last all day on my oily lids, but it doesn't crease. It shows up beautifully and stays exactly how I applied it on my dark NC42 skin. Yes ladies of deeper skintones, this looks great on us! All of the shades show up differently (unlike the Lorac pro palettes) in a good way, and the variety and finishes are perfect. The only shades I find myself not using are the near black/brown shades, but the deep burgundy is one of my fave outer V shades and the lightest shimmer (Funny Girl) is comparable to MAC Honeylust in a more pigmented form or the beautiful shimmer Luscious in the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette. This is definitely my fave palette and were I to pan it or lose it, I'd buy it again in a heartbeat. My gripe with this is that I wish the packaging were less fragile and more substantial, but other than that, it's quite beautiful to look at.