Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 5/3/2016 3:57:00 PM

All time favorite! I love to wear it during springtime

on 5/2/2016 8:22:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My HG fragrance. It is very feminine and classy. Definitely not a super young fragrance, and subtle enough to wear to the office. The price is high for what it is, and the largest bottle is, typically the best deal.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my favorite perfume. I have always gone to fruity playful scents but this one is defiantly more sophisticated. It isn't too overpowering to where I am choking on it but it is just enough to where you can still smell it all day after spraying it about 3 times. It is expensive but it is definitely worth it

on 4/26/2016 8:59:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fragrance. I have been wearing it since it was introduced. I get a zillion compliments every day when I wear it....great sillage and to me, for me, it is heavenly! Any fragrance, is only as good as the person wearing it---I have been in love with anothers perfume....then I try it---and it smells like bugs spray on me!!! It all depends on the wearer's body chemistry...and that's that!

on 4/8/2016 9:38:00 AM

Beautiful scent , packaging and perfume bottle , working in fragrance this is very popular,

But i think people forget just how strong chanel can be and therefore use it incorrectly and hate it .

I usually dont write reviews about anything unless Im extremely satisfied or dissatisfied about it.
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Parfum Im really not happy about it.
First of all, the smell is not nice at all. It smells like acetone mixed with floor disinfectant and probably thats what it is. I got this bottle as a gift so many times, I had like 4 200 ml bottles of this stuff that was opened, and I didnt know what to do with all of it. So i finally persuaded myself that its nice and that I should use it. After all, its Chanel.
I used it for a couple of weeks. Sprayed it all over myself everyday in hopes that the bottles would finish quickly. What I didnt know was that the perfume was giving me a severe neurotoxic reaction and I didnt realize about it until now.
It is a real neurotoxin. It made me feel extremely irritated and agitated immediately after smelling it. I also had strange anger outbursts that came from nowhere. I had asthma like symptoms and severe rhinitis. This is not a placebo because once i stopped using the perfume everything was fine.
But then one day I totally forgot and started using Coco Mademoiselle again and I got a reaction again.
I used many other fragrances but none gave me this severe reaction.
In my opinion, it is a very expensive perfume that smells awful and is harmful. Totally not worth it.

on 3/15/2016 12:36:00 AM

Bought this fragrance because of the nice reviews from some You Tube bloggers and the sample I got from the Chanel counter. I found it sexy and fresh. When I first spray it, I find it a bit too strong and sharp, but after around half an hour, it turns into a delicately fresh and citrus undertone that lasts a long time. A dazzlingly feminine and joyful floral fragrance.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Was fortunate to have been able to try this over a few days. The fragrance smells to me like a combination of fresh clean laundry and air freshener. It is classy though and feminine, slightly sharp, a bit floral but not a very unique scent.
It reminds me of Glow by Jo Lo with a tiny touch of Euphoria by CK added to it. I totally can't wear Euphoria but in this tiny small amount I actually could.
This fragrance has good lasting power on me with a strong sillage. It remains constant without much or any change the whole day, that I do like.
I think this fragrance is too overpriced for the actual scent though

I LOVE this perfume. I use the Parfume not the EDT as it lasts longer on my skin. Its my favourite perfume. I have had lots of lovely comments while wearing it, long after I have put it on. Its a very classy but modern scent. It smells expensive. I can't be without it! Danielle

i bought coco mademoiselle because i find it intriguing after watching its ad campaign and with all the good reviews. At first i find it very strong and musky for my taste, even my brother find it strong, musky and a little bit old lady like(just a little), i smell citrus, vanilla and bergamot for each spray. Somehow, whenever i use this perfume there's a sophistication and grown up factor that blends with it which captures my growing likeness, plus i cant believe with its staying factor coz it's really long. Actually i'm in a process of loving and hating it. There's a bit resemblance between coco mademoiselle and burberry london because both are strong, musky, and woodsy. But definitely coco mademoiselle is way more lovely scent than burberry london.

Popular Fragrances