Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)
Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)Colorstay 24hrs Makeup SPF 15 Combination/Oily Skin (US pump bottle)

3.7

(Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 4.3 • Zinc Oxide 2.1)Cyclopentasiloxane • Water • Dimethicone • Trimethylsiloxysilicate • PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone • Butylene Glycol • Tribehenin • Phenyl Trimethicone • Nylon-12 • Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract • Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract • Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Bulb Extract • Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract • Sodium Hyaluronate • Tocopheryl Acetate • Bisabolol • Ethylhexyl Palmitate • Tocopherol • Alcohol Denat • Alumina • Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer • Methicone • Laureth-7 • Magnesium Sulfate • Silica • Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate • Ethylene Brassylate • Triethoxycaprylylsilane • Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer • PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate • Salicylic Acid • Silk Powder • Sodium Citrate • Dipropylene Glycol • Silica Dimethyl Silylate • Serica (Silk) • Tetrasodium EDTA • Hexylene Glycol • Caprylyl Glycol • Phenoxyethanol • Ethylparaben • Methylparaben /- (CI 77019/Mica • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides • CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide)

The search for a good foundation for my yellow based olive skin has been a long and hard journey. I found this foundation after reading a review on this site and have been using it for a good few years now. I love it! I have combination/oily skin and after setting this in with a powder it lasts me all day, and i mean all day! I put my makeup on at 8am and by 8pm its still in place. My only fault with this product would be that it doesn't last me very long!

on 3/8/2016 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have a love and hate relationship with this foundation. I have reviewed this foundation in other categories but found this title with one review so I had to give my two cents Of course, the pump was a great idea as we all pleaded for it. The shades are bit challenging as I am NC30 and theoretically I should settle for 310 which is Warm something or another. However, this shade is very peachy which I dislike so I usually go for Natural Tan or 330 which is a complimentary shade of tan on me. This is one of the few foundations in the market that lasts on my skin like a glue. So as an oily gal, this works well for me but depending on my hormones and how hot it is, the jury may be out.

on 2/6/2016 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

As a first step of an upcoming review, I write the ingredients list here. Except for the added sunscreen active ingredients, I don’t see any change in the formula compared to the non-pump bottle.

(Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 4.3% • Zinc Oxide 2.1%)
Cyclopentasiloxane • Water • Dimethicone • Trimethylsiloxysilicate • PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone • Butylene Glycol • Tribehenin • Phenyl Trimethicone • Nylon-12 • Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract • Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract • Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Bulb Extract • Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract • Sodium Hyaluronate • Tocopheryl Acetate • Bisabolol • Ethylhexyl Palmitate • Tocopherol • Alcohol Denat • Alumina • Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer • Methicone • Laureth-7 • Magnesium Sulfate • Silica • Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate • Ethylene Brassylate • Triethoxycaprylylsilane • Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer • PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate • Salicylic Acid • Silk Powder • Sodium Citrate • Dipropylene Glycol • Silica Dimethyl Silylate • Serica (Silk) • Tetrasodium EDTA • Hexylene Glycol • Caprylyl Glycol • Phenoxyethanol • Ethylparaben • Methylparaben +/- (CI 77019/Mica • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides • CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide)

Also here are some pics :
- one of my bottles of Buff, oily skin and dry skin formulas, side by side,
- one of some swatches to compare the new US pump bottle formulas with the Australian pump bottle formulas I’ve been using since 2013.

Full Size Image