Shu Uemura Depsea water

Shu Uemura Depsea water

4.1

sea water , methylparaben , linalool , parfum / fragrance,

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

The packaging is hygenic and chic and I always carry this when I fly. The air inside the cabin dries out my skin a lot so spritzing this on my face every now and then really keeps my skin dehydrated. My skin actually feels softer after every use. And of course, I love the aromas. I went for the rose depsea water and it's just very calming and relaxing. That said, using too much of this product can make my combination skin/t-zone become shinier faster.... so minus 1 lippy for that. Dont' use this excessively like I used to and you'll be fine.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

just wonderful. I don't use moisturizer at all, and simply use this in place of one. I use the fragrance free so the water is clear (I don't like the idea of putting some artificial color on my face) and I swear, my skin has NEVER been clearer. could be the fact that I'm 24, but I swear by this stuff. I'm about to start on my second bottle. not too terribly expensive, and you get a lot for the price you pay. I started using it for fun, and I'm so glad I did.

side note: use with cetaphil gentle cleansing bar for top results

on 5/30/2008 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this! The spray is very cooling, and it smells wonderful ( i bought it in bergamont!) I can't wait to get a travel size,and collect other smells.

It's refreshing and has good staying power but it's not something that's ABSOLUTELY necessary. I'm looking forward to taking it with me when I travel. I have this in mint and the smell is very light and refreshing. The packaging is cute too; I would love to collect all of the scents and line them up side by side. It's not cheap but it's not something that needs to be replaced often (even if you use it everyday).

on 6/14/2008 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I really ended up loving this stuff. I got it in orange blossom and all though I was expecting more of an orange scent its pleasent and nice smelling. It really really does help your moisturizer go on better if you spritz before. I use it only in the morning since its pretty expensive and thats when I want my skin to look its smoothest. I dont know if its a coincidence but since I started using this I have had no flakies (which I usually do since I use so many acne products) and have been getting a lot of compliments on my skin. :)
Like others have said, I don't know if its an absolute necessity but I will keep buying in fact I just ordered rose and can't wait to get it!

on 6/22/2008 4:27:00 AM

The Depsea Water is really the tops. I absolutely love it and don't know what I would do without it. I received my first bottle of Depsea Water as a gift with a purchase, so it was a small travel-size bottle in Lavender. I fell in love with it immediately. It really hydrates my skin and I see a noticeable difference when I use it and when I don't. Not only that but it just feels so amazing going on my face that I can't help but want to spray it every five seconds. When I ran out of my Depsea Water, I decided to try MAC's Fix+ because it had gotten such great reviews and seemed to have a cult following. I HATED IT. It was a terrible product (see my review on it for more details), and as soon as I tried it I regretted not just repurchasing my Depsea Water. I now have the full size bottle in Chamomile, which is this amazing lightly-scented fruit smell. It doesn't smell overly strong, it's just perfect. I use this spray right before I put on my toner and moisturizer during the day, and it's fantastic for setting your makeup. It leaves no film, and it doesn't give you an overly dewy or oily face--it just really replenishes the moisture in your skin and the results are very noticeable. My makeup goes on so much smoother, and let me say that this is a terrific product to keep in your purse and spritz whenever you're feeling a bit tired and need a pick-me-up. It's $24 for a 150 mL bottle, which I find is really reasonable because it will last you forever.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Okay so I have super oily skin. SUPER SUPER oily skin. Every moisturizer I use makes my skin greasy and nasty and AWFUL. So I gave up on moisturizer. Then I found Shu Uemura on a recent trip to Japan. OMG what a lifesaver. I now have very happy NOT GREASY skin. I use the High Performance Cleansing Oil in Fresh (cherry blossoms...mmmm) and my new product love, Depsea Water. I have the limited edition in Momonomi (peach) and it is wonderful. I spray it on after I cleanse and it gives me the PERFECT amount of moisture. EVERY SUPER OILY GIRL SHOULD USE THIS. It's perfection in a bottle.

This was my first time ever using a facial water and I bought it sort of as a luxury item, not expecting to buy it again, or really expecting it to become a necessity. However, I'm really impressed with this. I got it in "orange flower" which is just the faintest faintest scent but it just feels lovely going on and I really do feel like my moisturizer moisturizes better and my makeup goes on smoother. I will continue to use this facial water and maybe even try it in a couple different scents. I think the price is completely justified in that I bought it a month ago, use it morning and night (a couple spritzes both times) and the bottle still looks as though it's completely full. I'm using it in combination with my shu cleansing oil premium and I'm not quite sure how I feel about the cleansing oil but this facial water is from here on out going to be a staple. What a pleasant surprise :-)

on 10/24/2007 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I use this product after I use the cleansing oil and I must say the results have been drmatic. The combination of the two have taken away the redness in my cheeks and generally evened out my skin tone.I spray it on by itself and it rejuvinates me as hydrates my face. I have noticed a dramatic change in the way my skin feels and looks. I love this product

I bought this because I've always wanted to have a facial water (spray kind). I'm crazy about ROSE scent, so I bought it in ROSE. I think it's totally worth the price, it lasts pretty long. I'll def. repurchase, I'll try other scents as well.

Popular Face Skincare Products