Curology - Acne Treatment

Curology - Acne Treatment

4.3

fka PocketDerm

Love this product, and the service is so easy to use! I have been trying to get my acne under control for a while now, and it just doesn't seen to happen! A few months ago I started using Curology and I have been very pleased with what it has done with my skin. My hormonal breakouts have become non-existent. And on long work weeks, when I haven't been as diligent with sleep/water/beauty routine my skin is still firm, clear, and healthy. Seriously, my skin has never been softer, cleaner, or clearer! I am very happy.
Also, your assigned Derm will help you out with anything, even if its a small one time concern or not directly related to the product. They are there to help you with all your skincare questions. And when they give you instructions, take them seriously! I ignored one and it didn't turn out well! They are professionals who will really help you with your skin.

on 4/29/2017 10:24:00 AM

Seriously love this stuff! I first started by using the trial and let me tell you that really made a difference! Most acne brands/subscriptions you have to pay the full amount for from the beginning but Curology lets you trial it, for only the cost of shipping! I love how the medication is customizable and if something isn't working or you have a concern, you can always send a message to your provider! Definitely try it! You can use this link to get to the free month sample: https://curology.com/invite/PLLNPJR

I love Curology! They have invented a genius product! It works! You only need to use it at night before bed!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love Pocketderm. I have cystic acne with white bumps all around my nose. My derm prescribed me my own medication and then answered all the questions I had about soap, moisturizers, sunscreens, etc. With the medication and soap (St. Ives apricot scrub) it has really cleared up my skin. It did take about 4 months though, so patience is key!