Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.5

on 7/23/2017 1:14:00 AM

I love this foundation. I have very pale skin and their lightest color matches me well. This foundation covers discoloration very well, looks natural when applied with a damp sponge, doesn't oxidize, and lasts all day. My combo skin works so well with this. It doesn't grab to my dry patches and it blends super well with my concealer (tarte shape tape). By the end of the day I wouldn't say it's very matte for me, but it looks very natural and kind of luminous while still covering discoloration, which I really love. I'm not saying it's for sure the BEST drugstore foundation because I haven't tried too many, but I do really like it.
I'll note that I really don't enjoy the packaging. I like pumps on foundation more. But for the price and the performance, I'll keep buying it anyway.

on 7/22/2017 9:01:00 PM

Love the coverage. Love the Fit Me Concealer too. <3 One of the best concealer I try in drugstore so far.
Both lasts the whole day (with a good primer but it can also last without a setting spray)
The Sad part is I drop it the first time I use it. But I got the rest and used it for 2weeks.

I hate the packaging. I'm into pump foundations. And for a SGD20 foundation? I would rather buy another foundation that cost a bit higher but that has a good amount inside. Coz Fit Me Foundation only have 30ml so for me it's not worth it.

on 7/21/2017 1:01:00 AM

I have been on the fence about this foundation for a while because I think I tried the other version of this and did not like it at all !! But on with my review I honestly do really like this foundation. I find it to be medium with one layer and full coverage with two layers. I also have to say I really prefer a brush application to a sponge/beauty blender application I feel as though I get more coverage that way. My routine with this product is that I will moisturizer then use a primer ! My skin looks absolutely gorgeous . You get a matte look without the dry feeling. As with most foundations I do not see with a powder , just a setting spray ! I also have to say the bottle is super messy . You have to be careful because I nearly ruined a makeup bag with this stuff when I thought it was fully closed! Overall I really like it so far and will continue to use it ! The price is amazing too !

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is one of my go-to foundations from the drugstore. I am 110 Porcelain and it is a match for my skin tone and my neutral undertone. It does last 6-7 hours with a moisturizing primer, although with a mattifying primer it would last longer. I find that it does cling to dry spots a little bit at first but over time it melts into my skin and looks natural. I get about a medium coverage and i have never tried to build it. This is definitely a main stay on my shelf and for about $7-8 it can't be beat.

on 7/21/2017 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is by far, the best drugstore foundation that I've ever tried. At first I was skeptical because this was so raved around youtube, but now I understand why. It does everything it claims to be. It keeps me away from looking greasy by the end of the day. The coverage is buildable, but I keep it at one layer for a natural everyday finish. 10/10 would by this again in a heartbeat.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

For a drugstore brand and price it's a must for oily skin gals. Try it, because it
won't break your bank account

on 7/14/2017 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've never used a drug store foundation before but my regular foundation just wasn't doing its job (maybe my skin is going thru a change?)... But this is a great foundation! I love the weightless feeling with light/medium coverage.

I have pretty dry skin, and I like this product a lot. The only problem I have with it is, throughout the day I start to see dry patches. I don't really feel like this is the foundation's fault though, I feel like it is more my fault for buying something that is supposed to be matte and for oily skin, while I have dry skin, I do like this product though because it gives me decent coverage, blends nicely, it's affordable, and it lasts for a decent amount of time. I would repurchase this, just maybe not in the matte and pore less formula.

on 7/14/2017 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have oily skin and this is the only foundation that keeps it under control. I go a full day with this on and by the end of the night, I'm not looking like an oil slick. Very nice considering it's a "drugstore" makeup and good for the price! I don't have to use much so it lasts.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just a small question, when a product says "matte and poreless", that is to assume that this effect is achieved by the product alone, and not due to any primers or anything, right? Because to be frank, while it did control my oil (im very, very, oily) a few hours (4-6h, don't expect more), it did absolutely nothing for my pores. If anything, they became gigantic-looking craters on my face. (W/o primer use, because that's what the foundation says it does anyways)
As for coverage, it does say lightweight, and that it is. But I find as an acne-prone skin with already existing acne scars, this foundation did nothing to hide them, even when i build it up.
To sum up, i wouldnt use this foundation for girls with acne, scars, pores, etc..because it neither hid not covered anything.
I recommend it to people with healthy, normal to combo skin, who want a light coverage foundation for daily use. It's perfect for that purpose I have to agree.