Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/17/2014 12:24:00 PM

I loooooove this palette. The only color it is missing is a gold shade. Great! Buy this palette if you brights!

on 11/6/2014 8:24:00 AM

wow. that's all I can say. The color payoff is so amazing. although it's not something that you can wear daily though. too bad because all the shades are just drop dead gorgeous.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because the colors were attractive. They apply very nice. Have not had to deal with any fallout. The colors are super vibrant and pigmented. The silver color I think "revolt" is the name of the eyeshadow; that eyeshadow in particular is the only one that's flakey. Overall I am completely infatuated with this palette.

on 10/9/2014 10:10:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

What a lovely palette! The pigmentation is great, the typical UD longevity and blendability is there, and the colors are fun and unique. It is, however, not a travel palette. There are few complete "looks" here, unless you're going for something REALLY vibrant. If you're just looking for a pop of color, as most probably are, then you will need an additional palette/shadows. My only significant complaint is the silver. This palette is so great, why'd they have to screw up that silver! It's sheer, chunky, and prone to serious fallout. It's only real use for my purposes is as a bit of brightness on the inner corner. I still adore the palette as a whole, since I wasn't exactly buying it for the silver, but I'm still disappointed that they didn't make this a total knockout when they were so close.

I love the packaging of this palette as well as the color range. The only thing i would chabge is i wish UD had included a true red color in this palette. the pigmentation is amazing- the best I've seen and used. The texture of the shadows is also of quality. I have also not had any issues with longtivity or wear of the shadows when paired with UD primer potion. I have not applied the shadows on their own. Would highly recommend this palette to anyone looking to add some color to their collection.

A little pricey but nice product. I prefer a nude like palette however if u are more adventurous you will love it!!

on 7/21/2014 4:21:00 PM

I've been stalking this palette for the longest time. Finally I broke down and bought it today!!! It's amazing!!!! The colors are so pigmented and there is no fall out at all. There are so many looks you can create with this palette. I always use the udpp and the colors always pop. I'm so glad I bought this!!!! I can't wait to try out more looks!!

on 7/7/2014 5:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I'll start by saying this; the only reason I ticked off the repurchase option is because I'm getting so much use out of this palette that I might need a new one in a year or two. The packaging is great, sturdy and hard, not cardboard, and the brush it comes with is magic. It's the perfect palette for a pop of color or a bold eye. This might become the new fad, seeing as Naked started an epidemic of neutral palettes. Onto shadow quality; some of the colors require a bit of build up to reach pan opacity, but when they're opaque, you can hold the palette to your face and you'll see the same color on your eye. Very true to color. I have had absolutely no problems with the reds, but if you have sensitive eyes I'd be wary. I can use some as blushes, use them for fx makeup, or use them everyday as I have been. I haven't been able to put it down since I got it, it's incorporated into my everyday routine somehow. I would highly recommend this to anyone, makeup aficionado or not. Urban Decay, you got yourself another winner!

on 6/25/2014 11:02:00 AM

The Electric Palette is an unbelievably colorful, highly pigmented group of shadows and a unique addition to anyone's make up collection. Because so many palettes these days are neutral tones, it is delightful to have the pigments in this compact for either totally bright looks or to add to a more everyday look for a pop of color. I admit I will probably add the pop of color more than walk around with bright purple or orange eyes but....

There are quite a few blues in this grouping but my favorite colors are the greenish and greenish/yellow hues. Urban Decay has issued a disclaimer with certain of these pigments indicating that some of them (seems like the ones with the underlying red tones) are not meant for use around the eye area. I personally have had no issues with irritation when using the indicated shadows around my eyes.

I like the fact that there is a great color palette out there with shadows that blend wonderfully and inspire some imagination.