J. Lo Glow

J. Lo Glow

2.7

on 11/29/2013 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

as above people said this perfume smell like soap yes it is. my expectations were so high but its just a crap perfume also its not long lasting the smell will go in seconds never will recomend or buy again

on 11/9/2013 10:21:00 AM

I have re-bought this probably seven times. I love it. So light and feminine. Everyone asks me what I'm wearing, and I get embarrassed to tell them. I get headaches from a lot of perfumes, or get tired of them. I've had all the expensive brands and never finish them. This is my go to. Smells like the body oil spring rain.

on 9/27/2013 8:41:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I tried this one today at the store because it's a fragrance that people recommends if you're looking for a "clean" scent. My idea of "clean" is very fresh, kind of like your skin but better.
However on me it came out quite strong, very soapy, almost detergent like. Somehow my skin doensn't react well to white florals, so if you're the same, be careful if you want to blind buy this one.

on 10/28/2013 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I was prepared to hate this, however, it is not as bad as I had anticipated. It is too soapy for my taste, but I did not find it to smell like insecticide like some people have noted.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

It's a nice, crisp and clean scent. I wear it but I don't think I pull this off as much as other people I know.

on 11/2/2013 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

This was a craze product when it came out.

JLo was at her prime and everybody was trying to get their hands on something with her name and curves on it. Whoever marketed this scent was a genius, because it was just the right timing, right bottle, right brand but it smells bad to me and I struggle through it every time. I love how it almost smells like baby powder but it has some weird undertones that makes me want to wish it dried faster.

I am sure many people love it, I just think it doesn't smell great

on 5/10/2013 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love Glow! This is the only perfume I've ever worn at work that made a *male* coworker stop in his tracks and ask what it was.

He was passing through my work area -- stopped, looked around, asked what that perfume was -- and when I told him it was Glow by Jennifer Lopez, he said he had smelled the same thing on a cashier at Lowes Home Improvement and had asked her what it was, it smelled so good to him.

I can only wear Glow in hot weather, and it's perfect then -- hot, humid, sweaty, sultry summer weather. I never really liked it that much when it first came out, but then in hot hot weather, all of a sudden it was *perfect*. It just needed the hot weather to bloom. I have since tried wearing it at other times of the year -- early Fall, for example -- no, it doesn't work for me then.

This is definitely a your-skin-but-better scent. A warm, natural, clean, human skin scent -- soft, musky, and pretty. Blends and melds with natural skin's scent. Great stuff -- the drydown is fabulous in the hot weather, especially outdoors. I'll always have Glow in my collection.

Caution -- to me, Glow is strong stuff even though it's an EDT, and it lasts very well. I have to remind myself to spritz lightly, or Glow can be overwhelming IMHO, even though it's essentially a light fresh musk. Very good bang for your buck with this one.

ADDENDUM 7/10/15: I just received the 7/20 issue of US Weekly, and on page 4, there is a "What's In My Bag?" article featuring actress Leah Remini. She formerly played Kevin James' wife in the TV show "The King of Queens" and now has a family reality show on cable.

Leah, who is 45, says she carries a bottle ("not sample size") of J.Lo Glow in her bag, saying that she and Jennifer Lopez have been friends for 12 years, and when Leah spritzes Glow, people ask her, "What is that?!"

J.Lo supported Leah from the audience of "Dancing With The Stars" when Leah was a contestant (Fall 2014?) -- so it figures Leah would wear Glow. But it also sounds like she gets positive reactions from others.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I remember when this scent first came out. I was in high school. I have always liked this fresh clean unique scent. It's has a mix of soap and florals with a touch of musk and it's good for day or night. I bought a bottle of this with the matching lotion for just $11 at an after Christmas sale. This is one of my favorite scents. Like the smell of stepping out of the shower. I will always love this scent...

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Horrible perfume, reminds me of two dollar hand wash and smells extremely soapy.
The perfume is also very heavy and it just really isn't for me.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This perfume smells like soap

Popular Fragrances