It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.8

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This product is really good on my skin. I have a 4ml trial size and Im waiting for the sale to get a full size. I myself have an unstable skin - it is oily like crazy and also has dry patches but this CC doesnt make my skin look cakey or emphasizes my dry areas. It helps blur my enormous pore, it is really lightweight and easy to blend. However it doesnt control my oiliness but I can fix this with a translucent powder. I think it is more suitable for fall-winter. Oh and it is also pricey but I really satisfied.

PREFACE: I HATE products with sunscreen....they almost ALWAYS cause me to break out. I have combo/dehydrated/oily on occasion/ acne prone when provoked skin and the one thing that WILL provoke it is sunscreen or products that contain sunscreen. I normally avoid them like the plague, but this one little product is getting along with my very bitchy skin at the moment....

THE PRODUCT/COVERAGE: This is in the realm of what I consider "tinted moisturizers", which I am normally not a fan of, but want to be. I'm not a fan because, as mentioned above, I am clearly allergic to something in both chemical and physical forms of sunscreen...and allergic probably isn't the correct term...sensitive is more appropriate, I suppose. This super creamy formula has phenomenal coverage, simply put. I have to monitor myself on not using too much, because I'm so used to the traditional tinted moisturizer product requiring more to even out my skin tone, but not with this little gem. This is a thicker "cream" consistency that applies beautifully with a sponge or brush (I like using both) and the coverage leans on the side of medium to could be full for the type of product it is. ** I will mention that I have tried the "luminous" version of this product and despised it. I looked like I had just spent the day flipping burgers and running a fryer back in high school at BK...not flattering. The luminous version also broke me out.** I do set this with a powder (lightly) and I do use a concealer with it. It can be built up for more coverage and I have actually worn it on work days, which is something I never imagined doing with this type of product. If you use too much it WILL look cakey, that I can promise you. Using a lighter hand is best and building as needed works like a dream.

SHADES: What I really love is that the shade range does not run too much on the pink side, which is what I desire in shade matching. My skin changes its mind daily on what undertone it's going to take on, I use the shade medium and it seems to balance my skin out nicely. It has a good range of shades, as well.

OVERALL: I do enjoy this "tinted moisturize" product. I find myself reaching for it quite a bit during these hot summer days. I would probably repurchase it, especially since it contains sunscreen and doesn't cause my skin to go into fits. It has enough coverage for a night out OR a beach day (for the protection alone). Price isn't too steep, either. I would recommend getting the "travel" tube from Sephora (or wherever) to try it out first, as it is not a fit for everyone (and that's how I tried it out at a bit of a cheaper price)!

Still on the fence with this... I started using this a few weeks ago after using Lioele BB Cream for YEARS. Very similar product, but this has lower coverage than Lioele. I do like the shade range on this product, but I'm not sure if my skin likes it. I'm not prone to break outs AT ALL, but this is breaking out my face a bit. I'm going to give it some more time to try it out, but I'm going back to Asian BB creams after this.

I absolutely love this product, it blends very well and the color matched my tanned summer skin ( TAN ) , it was a great cc cream to use for a quick everyday look in summer, not to mention it has an SPF of 50+ which is GREAT.

The first sunscreen/foundation I ever had that feels like I'm wearing nothing. My coloring is N20 and it's a perfect match for my skin. I love this product!

I love this product. The spf 50 sunscreen is a mineral based sunscreen, not a chemical sunscreen. I react badly to all the chemical sunscreens and I can actually use this product. Provides great, smooth coverage.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This broke me out.

In the meantime, it was so beautiful and lasted a long time. The coverage was great. I bargained with myself for awhile, hoping something else caused the breakout, but it was this.

It could be your HG! Just not mine. Patch test and keep your receipt.

I've just found my new Holy Grail. I have an awfully red complexion in my face esp around my cheeks and nose and always had to wear full coverage foundation, concealer, powder the whole face every single day or deal with everyone asking why my face is so red. I've been desperately seeking something that would moisturize, correct my red, cover my acne, and stay on all day even in our Tennessee summer heat, and I've finally found it with this CC cream! I have worked out in 90 degree weather with it and it stayed out, worked doubles at work and it stayed on all day, gives my skin a slightly dewy complexion instead of turning my T-Zone into an oil slick, and keeps my skin moisturized as well. The only thing I wish was that it wasn't so expensive considering I use it everyday... oh well it's worth it!

The coverage is beautiful, medium. I have acne prone, sensitive skin so I got the sample size of it. After just 4 hours it got cakey on my cheeks and around my nose. And then my skin started to get cystic like acne. So for three days I stopped using it and my skin started to clear up again. But then I tested it out two more times and the acne/redness was coming right back. I wish this product worked for my sensitive skin :(

I just purchased my 4th tube of this CC cream and I'm so happy with it. My first purchase was the original formula in Light and that was too dark. My second purchase was the original formula in Light AND the Illuminating formula in Fair to mix together. That was pretty good but the sparkly stuff looked really odd as the day wore on. Yesterday I purchased the original formula in Fair and now it's perfect!!! I'm a makeup artist and work for for Estée Lauder and Clinique. I love their products so much but I still like to "cocktail" my favorites to create new "skin finishes." My challenges when choosing products at other retailers is that they try to sell you colors that are too dark, or too light in some cases. When I shop at stores like Ulta and Sephora the BA's tend to push the wrong colors. From now on I'm going to go in bare faced and do my experimenting on my own. I recommend that you go outside with a mirror and examine your makeup in natural light. That's the best advice I can give!