Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

Shiseido  Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

-Ensulizole 2% -Octinoxate 7.4% -Titanium Dioxide 7.2% Water, Dimethicone, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Xylitol, Peg-6, Peg-32, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Thiotaurine, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Arginine Hcl, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Sodium Pca, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Ppg-17, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aluminum Distearate, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Trisodium Edta, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Alumina, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Bht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 5/29/2013 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I really like this BB cream. I´ve tried a lot! I´m a foundation-addict, and recently been loving BB creams as well, due to their lighter coverage (hello, it`s spring!!:)) I`ve been trying Missha, Estee Lauder, Dior, all of the Skin 79, dr.jart etc etc...This beats them! Why? It actually has a great tone to it - not too yellow, not too pink, not to ASHY! Some of the Asian ones just doesn`t adjust to my skintone, and leaves me with a grey cast. Hate it. And it doesn`t really matter that they cover well or have loads of good ingredients, when my face is ashy....
I bought this in Medium, which suits me superwell. I`m nc25, and this blends well. Love the finish, satiny - kind of dewy, and feels like nothing on my skin. The coverage is light - I usually need 2 layers (it`s buildable) to get the coverage I like and feel comfortable with...but I know, when summer comes, it`s enough with one layer.
I can wear this for 6 hours, before re-touch....The it slips off a bit, and my skin is dry.
You should try this - check it out.
Ps. someone told me this reminds of the Clarins one. I don`t agree. The Clarins is way too orangey, and more gel-like. This is a nice cream :)
Go get!

on 4/29/2013 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not purchasing again simply because I received this as a gift, and am not drawn to foundation in any of its reincarnations. But I've been using what I've received, and feel that this light cream is great for combo-oily skin types, and for those that like a natural look. One thin application is plenty to make my skin look even and pretty. I applied too much the first time and felt too made up, keeping in mind of course, that I don't usually use make up on my face.

I have this in medium for my fair, clear, complexion and it provides excellent, light coverage. This adds a subtle glow to my aging skin and appears to soften my wrinkles a bit. My main issue is uneven skin tone due to aging and sun exposure and I've tried different weight foundations and one other BB cream - all of which seem to "settle" into my wrinkles after a few hours, obviously emphasizing them. Shiseido BB goes on very smoothly with my fingers and I've had no problems with it "migrating". Mind you, this is light coverage. SPF 35 is a great bonus.

on 4/27/2013 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Combo, ultra-sensitive, very acne-prone skin. NC15-20/pale olive, Almay Buff, Revlon CS Buff, Lancome Teint Idole Buff 2 (W), MAC, MUFE HD 117

The color choices concerned me but the SA promised it would be ok, this only comes in two shades - medium and dark. The medium looks waaaay too dark but surprisingly, it did blend in okay though just barely.
I prefer a natural finish with light to medium-ish but buildable coverage. My skin has become very dehydrated lately due to medication but it gets oily later in the day, especially in the t-zone so I was looking for something that would hold up a little better than my usual foundation. After some research I came across this BB Cream, with some reviews saying that it had medium but very natural looking coverage and was long lasting... newp, not even close. This is a very light tint and didn't even make a dent in the minor redness on my face. This would probably work best for someone with already clear skin that just needs to look more polished.
Since it didn't work for me coverage-wise I tried using as more of a primer but that failed too, it just smeared and gunked up when I tried to put a liquid over it and topping this with a powder foundation left it pretty cakey. My powder foundation, which usually wears 4-6 hours on it's own had disappeared sometime within the first two hours.
My skin did look better, and this gives a very natural radiance without any shimmer or glitter but I need something that will give at least a little coverage and last the majority of the day so it just doesn't work for me.

*Update* As my skin has become a little less dehydrated I've found that this can last longer than it was for me before, and I can get better coverage by buffing it on with my RT face brush. Unfortunately, as I grow more and more fond of this product, my skin has started to clog up pretty badly. Fingers crossed that this isn't causing the clogging.